• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
way more interesting if they were diff alignments, since i could theorize so much on that for funsies when this game is over

if you're asking in a roundabout way who i think is most likely to be scum, that's an interesting way to phrase it? or are you genuinely asking me what my take is on what i feel is the interesting scenario?

if that's the case, why is the possible scenario i find interesting relevant here?
it speaks about the nature of them as players. for instance it says that evans is usually more "non trusting" and overthinking stuff while cp is more open laugh and believe things as genuine and take the easy approach - thats if they both flip town and u flip town

otherwise it could also be that evans isnt happy with u being cleared if he flips scum, or cp just wants to get on ur good side if he flips scum

i think its either they r both town with different thinking style, or if one of them is bad its more probably evans than cp

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
also poyser's win condition was so bastardy, he would've been pro-town except for the fact that if he defiled any town corpses they wouldn't win with town. that's just evil, Odo!

oh, I get it

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Is there a fucking echo in here? You're the fifth person that's brought this up and I've already explained my mindset. Wasn't the best of ideas.
i wonder what this tells u then. i know u already conceded that its a bad idea. u expect ppl to just take it up and think u r townie and move on?

Evans

Acclaimed
And why is that?
Because we are probably lynching Ultra today, but we may as well use the time we have to be thorough. What else is there to talk about right now pertaining to Ultra?

We’re also waiting for Haza to confirm Lethals gift

Rugrat

Caldust
One of two things come out of this Ultra lynch. He flips scum as i think we kind of expect him to now or Lethal is firmed up as 95% town and we can focus our search on next scum.
Why isn’t Lethal 95% town if Ultra flips scum? He isn’t exactly going to clear a teammate. I’m a bit iffy on this reasoning

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Elaborate on this, I think I’ve missed something.
I stopped all kills n1, see the "rune of death has reappeared!" thing. it means people can die at night again because I stopped it during n1. also saved ratchet n2 now too so ye nobody can reasonably suspect me at this point

Emil

V.I.P. Member
also btw just want to note its possible mafia chose not to kill ratchet simple as that and just moved the kill elsehwere

aka they wanted to kill ratchet but decided not to do it and went elsehwere and maybe shot poyser/OLU

Evans

Acclaimed
And why is that?
Because we are probably lynching Ultra today, but we may as well use the time we have to be thorough. What else is there to talk about right now pertaining to Ultra?

We’re also waiting for Haza to confirm Lethals gift

Ratchet

also btw just want to note its possible mafia chose not to kill ratchet simple as that and just moved the kill elsehwere

aka they wanted to kill ratchet but decided not to do it and went elsehwere and maybe shot poyser/OLU
Please catch up to the thread.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
why do u think me and ultra are distancing then lol?
because you keep wanting to sus people who there are strong reasons to read town. it's very scummy or just awful play. I don't think you're awful. ultra made a post going after you after I suggested you guys were on a team. I'm sure there was other context too but the game is moving very fast okay

Back