• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

The X

Marvelous
Tweet. I'm going to need a bit more than that, yeah? Let me be clear - I'd like to see some cases or at least a documented process where I can see you re-evaluating the game.
Go look at my conversation with Tweet in D2. He played terrible. Was everywhere with he thoughts. Happy to side with Poyser who tried to lynch him in D1.

Are you evaluating the game, Ratchet? I've only seen you engage with Ultra this phase.

The X

Marvelous
I think OLU is probably a vig kill which would make Poyser the mafia kill. And if that is true, it also means that in order for the game to make any sense, Poyser has to have been on point with his scum reads. I don't see why else mafia would care about the indy over regular townies.
Mafia did not kill Poyser.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@RDK u have also hinted that receiving items after killing someone is in the game. why have u not said this when fang made the point that he needs to get runes from killing golden order or whatever?

in essence - why did u support lethal's claim but not fang's claim?

Ratchet

Go look at my conversation with Tweet in D2. He played terrible. Was everywhere with he thoughts. Happy to side with Poyser who tried to lynch him in D1.

Are you evaluating the game, Ratchet? I've only seen you engage with Ultra this phase.
I've talked with you at length, with Retro, several others... I really don't know how this is your takeaway.

I remember your points on Tweet. Like I said to Ultra, at this point in the game several of your core pushes have turned out to be on the wrong targets. Poyser was broadly what he said he was. Craig is town. Lethal is probably town. So I want to be able to see you step back and reconsider your positions, not just go onto the next one. I need to be able to see the thought process and the gears turning.

RDK

Marvelous
@RDK u have also hinted that receiving items after killing someone is in the game. why have u not said this when fang made the point that he needs to get runes from killing golden order or whatever?

in essence - why did u support lethal's claim but not fang's claim?
My information directly supported a hammerer mechanic being present within the game.

Fang never mentioned a hammerer mechanic

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I did, I don't feel the need to elaborate much further at this time, I do expect the person in question to be town though.
okay do u know who that person is / can u help us clear a townie?

where do u think is the best direction for lynch today?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
My information directly supported a hammerer mechanic being present within the game.

Fang never mentioned a hammerer mechanic
i guess thats fair. fang said killing them. id assume it works the same but no matter

Back