• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

RDK

Marvelous
okay do u know who that person is / can u help us clear a townie?

where do u think is the best direction for lynch today?
Yes I can, I don't feel the need to reveal who it is right now, better to keep scum guessing on roles.

I'm voting for Ultra

The X

Marvelous
Craig is absolutely confirmed town, you need to stop being silly, it's gotten boring
Lead me to scum then. If you were able to so easily pin Fang against the wall, surely you can help lead us to one of his mates?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
still laughing at the star pitcher comment lmao

so mean and so funny. I'm trying to be a relief pitcher right now anyway I already said I'm not good enough to catch scum d1 reee

RDK

Marvelous
You didn't address my counterpoint t your accusation based on Rugrat. Do you consider that now inconsequential?
Didn't see it, feel free to quote it to me to speed up getting an answer, I'm not in the process of reading back right now I'm just playing live

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Yes I can, I don't feel the need to reveal who it is right now, better to keep scum guessing on roles.

I'm voting for Ultra
but u might just die and we wont know lol

if u can clear a townie do it imo. u already hinted at it

have u read ultra's posts today? how confident in it being scum lynch? can i selfishly ask u to solve the game beyond ultra. as in whose next scum?

Ratchet

The reads list you posted from your thoughts last night, has it changed much?
Not really. Retro was in flux for a bit, but I've ended up back at thinking she's town. You look worse actually, but scum lean is a scum lean. Already had Dalton at lean scum, Craig and Lethal stay town reads, Tweet is still Null.

Ultra

THE BEAR
While alco fits the undergrowth profile and I've been talking about him all game, upon reread he's said a couple of things that make me wanna give benefit of the doubt.

I also didn't like RDK's needless tangent about Rugrat on my Lynch. I have t reason to believe he observed that spontaneously. I also think it's uncharitable, because when I asked Rugrat for his case, he didn't elaborate and just called me a scum buddy with Retro, while Craig gave me the assurance he was a troll slot.

@RDK

The X

Marvelous
Not really. Retro was in flux for a bit, but I've ended up back at thinking she's town. You look worse actually, but scum lean is a scum lean. Already had Dalton at lean scum, Craig and Lethal stay town reads, Tweet is still Null.
You really thinking I'm power wolfing this game this hard?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Ekkologix you don't need to keep speculating about poyser. we have his role PM. anything he said that contradicts his role PM was said to dissuade a faction from killing him. irrelevant now, he gone.
im not rly concerned about poyser, more so about what went btween him and RDK

RDK is saying now that he received some sort of a message to meet sm1. he met them, and think they r town

i dont see a reason why not reveal said person lol

actually if the said person thinks RDK is town they shud just say too. clearing townies always good. RDK never shud know when he dies if hes town

Ratchet

You really thinking I'm power wolfing this game this hard?
I don't see the power wolfing or whatever here? I don't actually know what you're doing, and I'm not getting into WIFOM defences. I've outlined what it is I hope to see, like I offered to Ultra, I'm happy to operate under the perspective that you're town and address cases you make in good faith. But I need something to work with - the majority of your content today talking around me, and frankly, being far too stuck on tunnels, is not helping.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I hadn't really been worried about Ultra until this interaction but it was just so inherently untowny.

He tries to discredit a player entirely instead of actually showing any interest in their play.

As town you would want to encourage activity and input from everyone but here he basically attempts to destroy rugrats growing thread presence in a hostile manner.

I missed a quote here but he tells Rugrat to "go back to lurkerland"

Not only is this not a pro-town thing to say, it's actually also bad because it kind of validates rugrats feelings as being real and not coming from a place of scum.

If he hates what rugrat is doing enough to tell him to fuck off, why isn't he probing him on it or suspecting him for it?

And for further context, here is RDK's original post about how it is "inherently untownie" to dismiss a troll slot. The irony is whathe profiles as town behavior is what I was actually trying to do by offering a chance for the little rat to explain himself before he just displayed he had nothing very interesting to say.

The only valid point I feel like here is that I didn't go after him. But I was occupied.

I think this post registers as weird to me because it's completely tangential to Ratchet's case posted right before this, and I don't know if RDK felt compelled to give original reasoning or he just did a genuine ISO on his own and this bothered him, but this is honestly just a strange jump off point.

Back