• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
of what lol. u arent gna do sht. neither u or evans or tweet or anyone who scum read me wants to engage or push me outside of shade or when im asleep lol

i dont know why u try to posture even lol

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
That said Ekko I think I'm retiring my town read on you. You're leaning into your tunnel far too much by now, I can't see you actually trying to solve here.
I reached the same point after D1. feels like every topic he's choosing to bring up and pursue is so low percentage to result in catching scum it's bewildering.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
You presented it as a binary that we either catch scum or we solidify Lethal’s read. I don’t think the two are mutually exclusive, as I very much doubt that Ultra would fake a confirm on a scummate.

okay but that’s you? Why can’t i have an open mind on the highly unlikely, but still plausible possibility that he fake clears his own teammate? You clearly have no interest in tying them together so it seems like it would work :heston.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Need to find the posts but Ekko telling Ultra that he can’t help him unless his posts are good and he’s not doing anything to help himself looked like some mighty fine distancing.
i want him to start solving cuz he has the best position to do it. if he starts doing it i dont see an issue with offering help. i agree with him alot of slots need pressure

Rugrat

Caldust
okay but that’s you? Why can’t i have an open mind on the highly unlikely, but still plausible possibility that he fake clears his own teammate? You clearly have no interest in tying them together so it seems like it would work :heston.
This is a fair point lol

Ratchet

I reached the same point after D1. feels like every topic he's choosing to bring up and pursue is so low percentage to result in catching scum it's bewildering.
I have found Scum Ekko consistently fails to make his solving transparent enough to be able to follow it. Here it feels like he is going against the grain as a way of engaging in content and generating arguments instead of it being a natural progression. If Ultra somehow makes himself look super townie I wouldn't mind going in that direction, and besides I think I'd like a claim from Ekko.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I have found Scum Ekko consistently fails to make his solving transparent enough to be able to follow it. Here it feels like he is going against the grain as a way of engaging in content and generating arguments instead of it being a natural progression. If Ultra somehow makes himself look super townie I wouldn't mind going in that direction, and besides I think I'd like a claim from Ekko.
I feel like BPD's doing the same thing tbh. I've played with him before and I don't remember him being this obtuse when it comes to simple obvious stuff. don't remember his alignment in those games tho

RDK

Marvelous
You presented it as a binary that we either catch scum or we solidify Lethal’s read. I don’t think the two are mutually exclusive, as I very much doubt that Ultra would fake a confirm on a scummate.
Phenom faked being a Mason with his scummate once, I do believe that his scum brain may operate in a way that might think fake confirming a teammate was a good idea

Emil

V.I.P. Member
It's a way of generating interactions you know this lol don't pretend you dont
rugrat never really presented it as such lol

i have my reservations on why rugrat did so and i town read rugrat for it

Emil

V.I.P. Member
That said Ekko I think I'm retiring my town read on you. You're leaning into your tunnel far too much by now, I can't see you actually trying to solve here.
im more focused at moving this game forward than u btw, whether u agree or not

Emil

V.I.P. Member
u only solve at whats in front of ur eyes ratchet

thats the difference between us

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Yes, but his claim was made after that and for no reason. No one was asking why there was no kills. No one was pressuring him. Just 'hey guys I stopped all kills'. So yeah, I have my doubts about the validity and the motivations behind the claim.
He literally had a reason though, it was that people kept ignoring his scum reads so he claimed to let y'all know he's basically confirmed town

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Phenom faked being a Mason with his scummate once, I do believe that his scum brain may operate in a way that might think fake confirming a teammate was a good idea

I appreciate the support but that 2nd part, while true, hurts. :sadbecky

Ratchet

im more focused at moving this game forward than u btw, whether u agree or not
This response doesn't really help. Whether it's true or not, you're not in competition with me if you're town. It's a pretty weird response to try and contrast with me, then. Surely the objective is - flip scum?

RDK

Marvelous
rugrat never really presented it as such lol

i have my reservations on why rugrat did so and i town read rugrat for it
I think it was clear tho in the way he immedietely jumped on Ultra for the way he jumped in to defend. It's clear he was fishing for someone to interact like that and I think it was his way of trying to catch someone. The way he immedietely just replies 'Defensive.' to ultra implied to me that he got what he was looking for from someone.

Evans

Acclaimed
Ultra has to be the lynch today. We’ve confirmed Lethal gave a gift, we’ve had no other info from night usage emerge outside of a seraph targeting a hider right?

Ultras flip gives us plenty of info to work off tomorrow and he’s probably scum. He looks like he’s capitulating to me.

Back