• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
im not gna do anything now u r being vouched for. dont posture tweetie

u get to stay dw.

am i happy about ur posts to me? absolute foken not lol
Like I said, do something about it then, otherwise you're the one posturing by just going "yea Tweet is done" when you're not actually going to do anything about me.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Im reading back very slowly at work on my phone but I'm pretty sure the games outpacing my read lol. These are like the first 3 hours of spaced out reading
Again, it was posted 9 hours before Day ended. I don't, thankfully, have a monitor for you to observe your sleeping times. The whole idea that it was some cheap shot done to get you got is really poorly conceived, and I haven't decided if there is an agenda to this or if you're just being self-concious.
Come on ratchet are you really even playing if you're not monitoring every player with hidden camera. Lift your game
give me one reason to not think otherwise lol
I can only remember one post of substance from SK so far but I have no recollection of anything in it being relevant beyond it
OLU was almost certainly modkilled. If you read the thread you should be able to pick up on why that is. Poyser I think was through mech - if someone could remove the concept of Hatred, maybe healing him or whatever, he would instantly die.
I think modkill would be more explicitly stated, at least in my experience. I would expect vig picking off inactives
What?
I think if mafia wanted him gone then his cfd would had been achieved.
Town vigged him.
Unless town vigged the afk OLU
And mafia killed poyser.
Tmi from u?

Would host let us know if olu is a modkill?
I had this quoted, pretty much see above for why. Modkill would be announced as such
But you said you’d still be willing to vote to lynch Ultra today.

Why would you vote to lynch Ultra if you’re confident in saying Lethal is confirmed? Unless you know already that they’re both town?
This is a a weird question, why are you operating under the assumption ultra is being killed purely to prove result? He has been pretty heavily sussed and almost lynched the previous day? This kind of has me on edge.
I'm Ranni btw, the ability from n1 is called Grace of the Full Moon.
Yeah this is who I thought.
These reads are highly convenient, and wrong.
You keep saying reads are 'convenient', can you explain what you mean by that? It's such a weird thing to say to try and discredit a read, I don't understand.
Here comes to breakdown. Daddy Poyser is gone and now work CP has no one to sheep.
For reference, when CP tries he is probably the best player here so I wouldn't worry about him needing to sheep
Ranni is one of the most popular characters in the game.
To add on to this she's probably the most important character outside of maybe Marika. Likely town, outside chance of like a cult Indy or something but doubtful
Day 3 Vote Count 1

Ultra 6 - CP, Rugrat, RDK, Evans, Alco, Phenom
Tweet 1 - BLD

With 20 alive, 11 votes to lynch. You have about 25 hours.
Why have we got 6 kill votes on with 25 hours left, no intent to hunt elsewhere in the meantime?

Ratchet

Like what? What would you rather I talk about than the people I think are scum and wanna lynch?
Literally anything other than "I don't make cases because it's not a prerequisite". I agree, by the way, but it's just not important. Have you got a list of reads? Maybe we can talk about some of the Nulls?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I invited you to talk about them and you went on a rant about how you didn't need to case your suspects
That's because I don't, my "case" against Ekko is that his suspicions against RDK have looked fake to me from start to finish and it reminds me a lot of our previous game on WS where Ekko as scum did the exact same thing with Poyser. I don't care to go into more detail and ISO 500+ posts and multiquote the guy, that's not how I play mafia and I don't wanna use that much time on something that probably gets ignored anyway.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Im reading back very slowly at work on my phone but I'm pretty sure the games outpacing my read lol. These are like the first 3 hours of spaced out reading

Come on ratchet are you really even playing if you're not monitoring every player with hidden camera. Lift your game

I can only remember one post of substance from SK so far but I have no recollection of anything in it being relevant beyond it

I think modkill would be more explicitly stated, at least in my experience. I would expect vig picking off inactives

I had this quoted, pretty much see above for why. Modkill would be announced as such

This is a a weird question, why are you operating under the assumption ultra is being killed purely to prove result? He has been pretty heavily sussed and almost lynched the previous day? This kind of has me on edge.

Yeah this is who I thought.

You keep saying reads are 'convenient', can you explain what you mean by that? It's such a weird thing to say to try and discredit a read, I don't understand.

For reference, when CP tries he is probably the best player here so I wouldn't worry about him needing to sheep

To add on to this she's probably the most important character outside of maybe Marika. Likely town, outside chance of like a cult Indy or something but doubtful

Why have we got 6 kill votes on with 25 hours left, no intent to hunt elsewhere in the meantime?

Convenient in the sense that the most outspoken players who have offended the most people just so happen to all be scum when the collective experience of everyone who has played even 5 games of mafia would know this to be categorically very unlikely unless you are a reptilian and your base instincts from the past hundreds of millions of years of evolution are the sole factor informing which bad man die on computer

The X

Marvelous
It's not helping me come around to town reading you. Or anyone else that currently scum reads you, I'd wager.
I'll try my best, Ratchet-kun, to put the primordial best back in its cage. It's been awhile since it's been out.

Ratchet

Convenient in the sense that the most outspoken players who have offended the most people just so happen to all be scum when the collective experience of everyone who has played even 5 games of mafia would know this to be categorically very unlikely unless you are a reptilian and your base instincts from the past hundreds of millions of years of evolution are the sole factor informing which bad man die on computer
This probably sounded smarter in your head. I think his suspicion of Evans is noteable.

The X

Marvelous
thoughts on alco saying he is probably not lying about his claim btw?

we probably just lynch ultra today tbh

or tpein

and u actually look kinda bad from an ultra scum flip ngl
Not quite sure how Alco would know Tweet is confirmed vanilla.

Why do I look bad from an Ultra scum flip?

Evans

Acclaimed

Because his flip gives us a lot of information, I’ve been pretty vocal about that.

I know he’s been sussed and I’ve made my points about why I think he’s scum. Read the full Ratchet interaction and see why I was trying to make sense of why he’d lynch Ultra if he thinks Lethal is confirmed town

Back