• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
so how is he done?!?!
he was before i read the post about alco lol

now hes done but like not done

schrodinger done lol

need alco to elaborate further b4 i make my mind about tweet

if he keeps doing this then no claim from alco will save him lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Not quite sure how Alco would know Tweet is confirmed vanilla.

Why do I look bad from an Ultra scum flip?
probably by tracking if he went anywhere or not and seeing tweet go no where

which could happen if tweet chose to abstain

but thats just lame

u look bad by association to ultra lol. i am gna be real i havent done a full ultra iso yet to find potential partners but i'll do that if he flips scum and i think there is a good chance i can see u being one

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Literally anything other than "I don't make cases because it's not a prerequisite". I agree, by the way, but it's just not important. Have you got a list of reads? Maybe we can talk about some of the Nulls?
I don't much care to talk about nulls tbh but my current reads are

Likely town: RDK, CP, Lethal, Alco, Ratchet
Leaning town: Yoshi, Retro, T-Pein

Arp, Evans and Dalton I've had as town early on but they've been pretty invisible lately so they've eroded back to being null

Ultra can go either way at this point, I don't mind lynching him to confirm his info but the fact that a lot of people have just gone straight for him as if his lynch is a foregone conclusion makes me uneasy. Also the fact that he still seems completely unintent on endearing anybody to him which seems a tad suicidal if he's actually scum.

Ekko and BPD as scum reads
Ekko because he's looked fake in the same vein as the previous WS game
BPD because his play around Poyser and CP has been a whole lot of gaslighting and it strikes me as his attempt of taking control of the narrative. He's not seemed at all interested on cooperating with those guys who in my eyes were and still are clearly trying to help town.

The X

Marvelous
You absolutely know what I'm sussing you for, it's your constant shifting of goal posts around Poyser. Don't pretend that you don't know, we've done this song and dance yesterday.
This is legit the reason you're tunneling me? Wild. I already addressed that there was no shifting of goal posts, though. And I have no sympathy for Poyser. Not sure why everyone is treating that slot town and I was going against a townie?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
also @Ratchet i am self resolving, in a sense that it takes 1 click of a button at night to confirm my role - which ultimately is not gna tell u about my alignemnt but will atleast verify my role as true. you and the rest of the players, can however glean my alignment from the choice i make when i click that button.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Because his flip gives us a lot of information, I’ve been pretty vocal about that.

I know he’s been sussed and I’ve made my points about why I think he’s scum. Read the full Ratchet interaction and see why I was trying to make sense of why he’d lynch Ultra if he thinks Lethal is confirmed town

"A lot".

Lethal is basically categorically confirmed if you have the mental capacity to open a jar of peanut butter. If I'm town he's town. If I'm scum, we're not mates.

It's a lazy point. My lynch should demand explanation from each player on it as to why I'm [scum]. You had an ok earlier point about retreating to me as a safe lynch, but then you reconciled to doing fuck all with the day. I think I've made the point to you already that you are wasting resources by not applying claim pressure at this junction. I'll take your refusal to do anything except sit there sucking on your thumb as...a note.

K, with that I'm out

[Vote Lynch Dalton]

Evans

Acclaimed
also @Ratchet i am self resolving, in a sense that it takes 1 click of a button at night to confirm my role - which ultimately is not gna tell u about my alignemnt but will atleast verify my role as true. you and the rest of the players, can however glean my alignment from the choice i make when i click that button.

in before he’s an arsonist

:hestonpls

The X

Marvelous
why r u even saying this lol. if u r right about us just lynch us wtf is this weak shit lol
These boys are weak. They've been tossing our names around all game but no one has stepped up to try and put us down. You and me are apparently scum team just cruising in this game. We should be leading wagons if we're caught!

Ratchet

Probably worth getting on that sooner then.

The X

Marvelous
unless alco is like a roletracker i guess, but i think tweet might be saying the truth if alco is vouching for the VT being true

which could explain why ultra didnt want to go for alco

if tweet/alco r town then ultra probbaly just scum here

might need a claim from uzu
Why would you need a claim from me? I don't have mechanical info on anyone.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
These boys are weak. They've been tossing our names around all game but no one has stepped up to try and put us down. You and me are apparently scum team just cruising in this game. We should be leading wagons if we're caught!
i dont know about the "you and me" shite anymore lol. i am really struggling to pick a side

can u please like stop ur tunnel on cp and move forward. ur making it so hard to side with u lol

also seems tweet is vouched for so need to move somewhere else

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
This is legit the reason you're tunneling me? Wild. I already addressed that there was no shifting of goal posts, though. And I have no sympathy for Poyser. Not sure why everyone is treating that slot town and I was going against a townie?
You've "adressed" it but not even remotely disproven it as far as I'm concerned.

Poyser has flipped already, and his win condition clearly says he needs to destroy the Golden Order. With that being out there I'm truly baffled at how you can still pretend he wasn't playing pro-town.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
like the only content im struggling with is ur mo-

calm down logix.. its just a game

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
he was before i read the post about alco lol

now hes done but like not done

schrodinger done lol

need alco to elaborate further b4 i make my mind about tweet

if he keeps doing this then no claim from alco will save him lol
Schrodinger done uwotm8

If you already think I'm scum anyway AS YOU HAVE FOR A WHILE NOW, you shouldn't care about what Alco has to say about me

The X

Marvelous
probably by tracking if he went anywhere or not and seeing tweet go no where

which could happen if tweet chose to abstain

but thats just lame

u look bad by association to ultra lol. i am gna be real i havent done a full ultra iso yet to find potential partners but i'll do that if he flips scum and i think there is a good chance i can see u being one
I wish Ultra and I were buddies. We'd probably come up with a better strategy then whatever the fuck is going on here. Me and Ultra are buddies and just let Fang fooking burn.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Probably worth getting on that sooner then.
im supposed to unlock something when im in threatning circumstances. i have no idea if this means i will survive the first kill or i need to be close to a lynch or what lol

i wanted to propose getting like 75% votes on me but im afraid of executes which why ive never asked lol

Back