• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
:pogba:

I've literally been pushing Lethal all game you nutcase. BPD just slipped he knew it was a gun Lethal gave out.

My main town core of CP/Ratchet have been reading Lethal town. Flip BPD as scum and it incriminates Lethal and he goes the next day.

And so has BPD
Your gotcha moment is cringe.
I ALSO think its a gun....
It literally was a gun last game we played.
Lethal gave a gun to wang.
As scum btw
Scum gave a gun to town.

The X

Marvelous
So first you don't know why it's a gun and now you suddenly know because you and RDK are a team?
No, no, no. Evans is saying I slipped because I called it a gun. If the gift IS a gun, the only way I know that it is a gun from TMI is if I am either mates with Lethal or RDK.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I think Ultra will flip town but I would lynch him for the sake of moving the game forward.

I would feel awful about it, though.
almost where im at rn, except i have my reservations about him possibly being scum in that it wouldnt rly surprise me much if he flipped one

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Hit a bong, you'll get over it
i have

i think you're thinking too linear for us to actuarlly share a wavelength and your manner of play when being questioned (to things you either find redundant or a waste of time, from the impression you've been giving) means our interactions are useless

The X

Marvelous
But why not ask lethal?
You are the one saying the gun thing is true here.
As if you have the TMI
Evans and Lethal going at it to start the game, only for Evans to TMI while accusing me of a fake slip about his partner.

My head is going to explode in this game.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
And so has BPD
Your gotcha moment is cringe.
I ALSO think its a gun....
It literally was a gun last game we played.
Lethal gave a gun to wang.
As scum btw
Scum gave a gun to town.

Imagine he gets the same scum roll one after the other. Lel

The X

Marvelous
yes controversial as it may be i actually think its very viable

like i can see lethal RDK team more than ultra tweet or ultra you
Unfortunate we may never know the real truth about that gift.

I laugh that me and Ultra are mates. Think we've done a terrible job then with Fang's meltdown and neither of us postured ourselves in a favorable enough way, one way or another.

Doddsy

Mafia God
I've made very little progress since last update, but finish soon so will post what I have and then continue on pc
Man, how original.
I don't like this as a defence. Like a lot of peoe have the same scum reads cause you look poor, why are you painting that as other people's fault for thinking you look bad?
Actually, the janitor is a good point. I should at least claim my character.

I'm Queen Rennala. You protected your mother well, Craig.
That's horribly lore appropriate

Lethal

T.B.A
huh

actually, very good catch

Me and Lethal being mates would literally be death for this game.
Catch? I’m confused. I created a weapon. Or do you mean catch about gun? Only Haza and myself know what the weapon is.
technically in a heindsight if u give to ratchet it wud fail but we wud actually atleast confirm that the jail is true lol
But if he dies and I target him, he has no way to vouch on that

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Why are you willing to lynch Ultra right now, yet you put up such a fight for a claimed indie that proved to be scum?
not "right now" lol

you guys have a habit of twisting my posts around its kind of annoying

in the same post i said lets see what dalton says lol. i intend to take full duration of the day then lynch later if nothing better than ultra comes up

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
f
The next day when I'm dead and everyone tries to go "oh well anyway!" remind them they didn't have shit to say, or accomplished anything besides NPC tier observations
yeah this manner of play is vastly different from the NF crowd
im trying to acclimate but man
it's such an easy, orthodox and boring way to play

if we ever want consensus one strategy will have to concede to lift the fog i think

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Interesing OMGUS.

Haven't you been town reading me all game?

I haven't.
You have been playing it very safe.
Junping from safe wagon to wagon.
When lethal was viable you were there.
When ultra was viable you were there.
Ect.

Back