• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Here's a controversial answer: Lethal and RDK

That's why I said I'd hammer Ultra if it was that or no lynch. Town literally doesn't have the energy ever to just no lynch and keep hunting properly.
yes controversial as it may be i actually think its very viable

like i can see lethal RDK team more than ultra tweet or ultra you

Ultra

THE BEAR
The next day when I'm dead and everyone tries to go "oh well anyway!" remind them they didn't have shit to say, or accomplished anything besides NPC tier observations

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Anyway I'm going to bed.

Hewg, The Lands Between Aligned! Benefactor. Queen Marika has given me a sacred task, which is to forge a weapon that can slay a God. The endeavour appears futile. I can create a weapon and armour. I must send the object to another player. I cannot create the object and send it on the same night. I crafted an item last night and will send it tonight. If I am killed whilst in possession of an object (which I currently am), then it passes to the player who kills me or hammers me.

It’s a weapon. Obvs if lynched it goes to my hammer. If I survive, I’ll gift to my town core of leans.

huh

actually, very good catch

Emil

V.I.P. Member
This strikes me as a cookie cutter response, and I know for a fact that you haven't and still aren't admitting that you were wrong about Poyser being pro-town so I don't buy you at all.
poyser wont have a fake claim if he was entirely pro town drop this shite immediately lol

Evans

Acclaimed
But why not ask lethal?
You are the one saying the gun thing is true here.
As if you have the TMI

:pogba:

I've literally been pushing Lethal all game you nutcase. BPD just slipped he knew it was a gun Lethal gave out.

My main town core of CP/Ratchet have been reading Lethal town. Flip BPD as scum and it incriminates Lethal and he goes the next day.

The X

Marvelous
so we disagree the most about soul, RDK and CP. im gna assume u have some mechanical reason to town read soul or sm really good faith because i cant rly share the same sentiments around his slot

i also dont think rugrat and dalton r that scummy as u make them seem to be lol. i think i know what rugrat's role is. he kind of hinted it. dalton i can see flipping scum so wont mind a claim today.
No mech info on Soul, just trusting my gut on that one.

RDK I can be swayed on, though. I see your POV when talking about the Fang interaction. RDK/Lethal/Fang could make sense on paper.

I think I am wrong on CP. I can let my ego go on that one.

Rugrat and Dalton are scummy by default. No idea what Rugrat's deal is. Dalton for sure could flip scum. I think he avoided Fang.

What am I missing then, Ekko? Where are the wolves?

Lethal

T.B.A
i dont think u r being fair in ur treatment of me. u just locked me scum and called it a day

also yesterday yall sneaky ningens tried that shite when im sleep lol
Um no, it was me for a long time, then ultra, then the cfd attempts on you, pein, and Poyser (could’ve been more I don’t remember, was crazy).

Im being very fair. I’m not seeing town ekko.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Black Pegged Dragon would you be comfier if I’d given the gift to you?

I had bookmarked the post but can’t find it in my phone atm - Haza is high on my town leans. I feared that ratchet would be killed or it was going to him. Lucky hunch to given CP alluding to a failed kill on ratchet.
technically in a heindsight if u give to ratchet it wud fail but we wud actually atleast confirm that the jail is true lol

Back