• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Big Man is a different player in the game sorry.

Solving the game has nothing to do with the point, point is you haven't hunted all game. Normally, even when you do get big fixations on people, you do participate and sus other people. You also actually try to get that person lynched.

In this game so far, all you talk about is Haza and how he's scum, but there's been no real effort to push him. There's also been very minimal discussion from in regards to anyone else. You're doing it a bit more these last few pages but after you've already been called out it comes across a little forced.
yeah this tells me u havent read much of my posts at all. let me ask u doddsy. what do u think my posts where about then?

if they arent about pushing haza or discussing other players, what were they about?

and the game is pretty much in a deadlock rn. none has solidified scum reads. we only have leads and sides to pick. this whole read of me is fabricated lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
literally none has any solid scum read that we all agree to push

entire day has been people giving out what they believe and then everyone choosing a side to pick and stick with

i dont have an idea what do u expect me to do from the position i am in with the info im dealt with

Doddsy

Mafia God
yeah this tells me u havent read much of my posts at all. let me ask u doddsy. what do u think my posts where about then?

if they arent about pushing haza or discussing other players, what were they about?

and the game is pretty much in a deadlock rn. none has solidified scum reads. we only have leads and sides to pick. this whole read of me is fabricated lol
They are about Haza, you just aren't actually pushing it. They aren't really about discussing other players with any serious depth.

I'm not talking about right now, I'm talking about the whole game.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
We literally have the same people.
You hella clowning
then how do u claim "i havent achieved anything" from your PoV?

if you agree with my reads then i have atleast achieved a thought process that leads me to reach those reads. in fact i have reached every scum read i have before you

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
then how do u claim "i havent achieved anything" from your PoV?

if you agree with my reads then i have atleast achieved a thought process that leads me to reach those reads. in fact i have reached every scum read i have before you

Just like doodsy said.
You have no conviction

Emil

V.I.P. Member
They are about Haza, you just aren't actually pushing it. They aren't really about discussing other players with any serious depth.

I'm not talking about right now, I'm talking about the whole game.
i think only 10% of my posts r actually about haza, if not less.

and i cant push it much when the entire game is either discrediting me for it or vouching for him

im not stupid doddsy. i can be wrong sometimes. its pretty dumb to ignore vouches from people i town read and just pepega lynch RDK who i myself am not 1000% sure is scum

and i have made it very clear while i scum read RDK i am willing to go beyond and find his scummates atleast until the other players see where im at with RDK

i dont think u r coming to me genuinly here. u clearly have not read my posts and i dont think anyone who'se read the game wud agree with ur assesment

Emil

V.I.P. Member
if i dont have strong scum reads then i dont have strong scum reads. im not going to just fake conviction out of my ass to please u guys

Emil

V.I.P. Member
the entire game does not have a visible single direction right now

thats because mafia is doing good job at blending

all i see are cases and posts made by everyone and some of them make sense while others i see scummy

i am struggling to pick a side. this isnt a secret. i said this 10 times now

u could help me pick a side if u have already solved the game and found the correct direction

i think the expectations u guys have is super scummy and comes from TMI point of view because no townie right now should have an absolute direction to follow so wtf r u guys on

Emil

V.I.P. Member
and u have both seen me hyper tunnel and tag the players to vote some as scum before

in fact ive done it last game and tagged everyone to vote poyser and i was scum

it isnt even a town indicative thing for me to strongly push a wagon

tpein and doddsy - atleast one here is scum 100%

Lethal

T.B.A
Why do your posts seem so unatural/fake.

:sadzilla:

riddler-paul-dano.gif

this might cause some complications

if its not a gun what did u give him then?

look i know its fishing but u must understand i dont trust that slot at all lol. whatever power u give to someone i scum read i wud like to know about
I'm not divulging said information to someone I lean scum on. We vastly disagree on our leans over this slot. From my POV you've tunneled Haza for a lot of the game. You've got no clear direction. Heck I'd even hazard a guess that you're being purposely selecting in what you reply to because you're struggling for content. Town Ekko would be dropping votes everywhere, exploring all avenues etc, not just focused in one spot.

Lethal

T.B.A
and u have both seen me hyper tunnel and tag the players to vote some as scum before

I mean Ultra was dead to rights yesterday until Pein helped push it away into the various CFDs.

Lethal

T.B.A
And Pein faking PGO isn't out of the realm of questioning either - using fear tactics to avoid ever being checked. I highly doubt that a perennial non-claimer is so open and honest with that stuff in this game. He's stoking non-existent flames about WS players favouring each other.

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
My apologies for the delay in responding, was early morn when you asked. I can spend the time later to go through with direct feedback but largely I agree. The purple pile seems on point.

Ekko has flip flopped and made just enough posts that don't sit easily with me that I'm less inclined to believe Town. CP feels slimy however has been to the benefit of town with a strong claim. Not so sure on Tpein either as he's spent a lot of time espousing points and angles that don't seem to actively benefit any current discussion other than to stir the pot.

Also I believe that the botch at the start of the day was Ratchet being janitored which further points toward them being Town. Rugrat looked bad initially but the post content seems towards solving the game in day2.

I have just awoken from my slumber and need further time to try and catch up as I missed the Start of the Day.

We must remain ever vigilant, our enemies are without mercy and our strength of arm and will must be sufficient for the contests ahead. Gird yourselves companions dark times lie ahead.

Ultra

THE BEAR
literally none has any solid scum read that we all agree to push

entire day has been people giving out what they believe and then everyone choosing a side to pick and stick with

i dont have an idea what do u expect me to do from the position i am in with the info im dealt with

Dalton is a shoe in. Idk whatmore you can ask for guy isn't even engaged. I don't need a claim

Doddsy

Mafia God
i think only 10% of my posts r actually about haza, if not less.

and i cant push it much when the entire game is either discrediting me for it or vouching for him

im not stupid doddsy. i can be wrong sometimes. its pretty dumb to ignore vouches from people i town read and just pepega lynch RDK who i myself am not 1000% sure is scum

and i have made it very clear while i scum read RDK i am willing to go beyond and find his scummates atleast until the other players see where im at with RDK

i dont think u r coming to me genuinly here. u clearly have not read my posts and i dont think anyone who'se read the game wud agree with ur assesment
But that's what you have been doing all game. I know you're not stupid, and I know you normally do divert and spread around. That's why you're sus for not doing that here.

This is some weird OMGUS. This argument has literally been made a few times already, notably from Ratchet just a little bit earlier, who my reply was to.

Why pick it up here, instead of earlier? Avoiding the near confirmed town?
And Pein faking PGO isn't out of the realm of questioning either - using fear tactics to avoid ever being checked. I highly doubt that a perennial non-claimer is so open and honest with that stuff in this game. He's stoking non-existent flames about WS players favouring each other.
Hard forgot TP claimed PGO. I'm pretty sure he's actually fakes it before, or ascetic, one of the two. So no, not out fo the question

Back