• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
What is the one last thing btw
meming on the name of the site lol

I think he calls out people a lot in games.
yes when players r inactive i tag them to post. this is different

Sus post

Like he wants people to point people towards lurkers undercover
its so we dont accidently look at a player and see if they r in a convo or not - ruins the spirit of the game

its better everyone just remains hidden. its not ur business if they r lurking or busy

Dalton

Distinguished
You read between the lines here very wrong and are quick to get defensive here, slow your ass down

This wasn't me siding with a policy lynch, it was me agreeing and saying I don't know what to expect of your play but the effort you're putting in may be a indicator you're, DRUM ROLL, town

If I were to side with a policy lynch, wouldn't I just vote you?
You understand your logic isn't necessarily followed by my own, yeah?
don't paneeeeeeeek

or maybe do

Ratchet

I'd rather not jump off the Aurelian wagon if people aren't going to vote with me. Wouldn't be productive
You have yourself, T-Pein, potentially Poyser, can't remember who else. You could at least start to get support for a claim from me - I've already stated it would take 8 votes. For reference, I probably won't be around when Aurelian comes back, so if you're going to get something going, the sooner the better.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
You have yourself, T-Pein, potentially Poyser, can't remember who else. You could at least start to get support for a claim from me - I've already stated it would take 8 votes. For reference, I probably won't be around when Aurelian comes back, so if you're going to get something going, the sooner the better.
I might prefer retro, stay tuned

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
do you people not understand the terms youre using

"latch on" implies piggybacking off reads consistently
if i actually agreed with a policy vote, id vote the dude
saying "idk what his play is and last game i didn't find his play memorable, and the fact he's putting in more effort despite posting things i have pointed out" =/= "durrrr durrrr he's scum im totally agreeing with all this xD zomg"

you guys fail to realize i have very limited interactions with many of you, and youre wrongly assuming i know why people are policy voting or sussing him

if you feel others have an agenda, point it out to me
unless you yourselves have your own agendas, what the fuck ever

i dont know any of you people and you don't know me
why you'd think i know people's plays is mind boggling, or that i should.. which is based on what? generic assumptions and basic psychology?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I think I've seen enough of this thing you're doing, where you act like you're catching up but you're just parroting previous things or theorising possibilities that later prove to be true (Aurelian being Fang for example).

Vote: Ekkologix
in the event that what i said was agreed upon in the future - this tells you that there is a mindmeld, and whoever i agreed with is prolly townie

instead of this, talk to me about my post content if u like it or not. i am bound to eventually catch up and talk in real time so it wud be easy to see none of this was an act anyway

Dalton

Distinguished
noone wants a claim from you tho?

Why are you so eager to drive a wagon on yourself

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Inoffensive so far, probably slightly leaning town if anything but not particularly married to it
the only time i played with him in ws he was town but inactive. how experienced is he? seems townie here so far even tho too much on sidelines

Ratchet

in the event that what i said was agreed upon in the future - this tells you that there is a mindmeld, and whoever i agreed with is prolly townie

instead of this, talk to me about my post content if u like it or not. i am bound to eventually catch up and talk in real time so it wud be easy to see none of this was an act anyway
Your post content has been pretty safe and vapid so far. Time to use more than 1.337% of your power.

Dalton

Distinguished
do you people not understand the terms youre using

"latch on" implies piggybacking off reads consistently
if i actually agreed with a policy vote, id vote the dude
saying "idk what his play is and last game i didn't find his play memorable, and the fact he's putting in more effort despite posting things i have pointed out" =/= "durrrr durrrr he's scum im totally agreeing with all this xD zomg"

you guys fail to realize i have very limited interactions with many of you, and youre wrongly assuming i know why people are policy voting or sussing him

if you feel others have an agenda, point it out to me
unless you yourselves have your own agendas, what the fuck ever

i dont know any of you people and you don't know me
why you'd think i know people's plays is mind boggling, or that i should.. which is based on what? generic assumptions and basic psychology?
You quoted my post and responded by outlining your actual case on tpein like you thought you'd found a safe wagon to join.
Just a weird jump onto someone not in the limelight - not a good look.

Back