• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
It's not that I can't look the other way or that I struggle to - I refuse to do so. Allowing objectively scum-siding play to go by might help with a game here or there, but it will burn you more times than not, and in ways that are typically worse than losing a single townie. It's within my interests both long term as a player and with wanting to discourage problematic play to draw a hard line. Your little snit is cute, but I don't need to go through all the times your defence of the so-called "difficult personalities" has likewise gotten you burnt, too.
for the record soulkiller told me about this as a way to comfort me in favs game that ur town play and the way u treat shit plays and claim has alot of holes in it that i was unable to see before. the way u voted firestromer off of a wrong result confirmed it to me. i know u r aware its not entirely infallible playstyle and i fell for playing like this sometimes too in WG but i just came to realize mistakes happen all the time from town so i started being more lenient

that said, the easiest route is also often times the right one. if aurelian does not come here and play with the majority he cant really blame us for lynching him. there r some stupidy that cannot be ignored and allowed to continue.

i just want to continue solving the game beyond aurelion in the event that we r wrong on him. i see that u, among other posters arent really moving the game forward much beyond aurelion and i do not like that

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
829697833548251206.png

Just for that Imma upload all of my emojis rn

Good and Bad news.
Just 5 are allowed.

:whathekong:

Dalton

Distinguished
It's remarkable that multiple people now are saying "hey wait a minute he's actually always pretty defensive" when that's been one of our reasons for voting him for hours. Add to that that the feller is not even around and it looks a bit like deflection efforts to me.
It could also easily be scum distancing from someone they'd know would flip as town.

Therefore I am now more interested in the people who've started pushing this point now than Fang himself. Reeks of people talking in a scum chat about a strategy but not being subtle enough about implementing it.

Forgot who it was other than Ekko tho :slip:

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
poyser ratchet team means we need backup from @SoulKiller lol
@T-Pein™ Do you guys think Poyser was bussing his teammate with these posts? I don't think he's mentioned Ratchet again since fwiw, seems focused on Retro now

I also thought he defended Aurelian based on a case against him that wasn’t made as well to be fair lol

Like he made that whole defence of Aurelian about how hes hard to decipher and how he doesn’t exist on the same plane as us but he’s always like that and doesn’t mean he’s scum. When none of this were ever points made against him in the first place

im essentially agreeing with you that ratchet sus af

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
@T-Pein™ Do you guys think Poyser was bussing his teammate with these posts? I don't think he's mentioned Ratchet again since fwiw, seems focused on Retro now

Ratchet lowkey plays on his own and encourages bussing
never seen a bigger busser than him tbh.
@Ekkologix also highly recommends you push him and he warns that if you say/do something sus he will go at u.

Ratchet

for the record soulkiller told me about this as a way to comfort me in favs game that ur town play and the way u treat shit plays and claim has alot of holes in it that i was unable to see before. the way u voted firestromer off of a wrong result confirmed it to me. i know u r aware its not entirely infallible playstyle and i fell for playing like this sometimes too in WG but i just came to realize mistakes happen all the time from town so i started being more lenient
It's because, fundamentally, you don't really care if Mafia games end up being full of shit from players who have been enabled for too long. I do - I think it makes communities insufferable and the sooner it's snuffed out, the better. I am always open to reason on this stuff. I do not believe every policy I hold is infallible. I do believe they're right, because that's why I hold them.

A big reason as to why this is, is because I was held to these standards myself when I had only been playing for a little bit. So I got used to trying to play in a way that is "objectively correct". It's not perfect, but seldom is it a reason any given game was lost, and that's good enough for me.

I'm curious as to what you were hoping to get from this?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
giphy-sss1.gif

why you trying to sus me and siding with someone's policy lynch.
kekw.

@Ekkologix I think this slot kinda sus too.
has no original pushes or susses.
I am accusing him of TMI if Aurelian flips town.
You read between the lines here very wrong and are quick to get defensive here, slow your ass down

This wasn't me siding with a policy lynch, it was me agreeing and saying I don't know what to expect of your play but the effort you're putting in may be a indicator you're, DRUM ROLL, town

If I were to side with a policy lynch, wouldn't I just vote you?
You understand your logic isn't necessarily followed by my own, yeah?

Dalton

Distinguished
for you, yes

for me, it helps me evaluate things when events actually start unfolding
Why did you feel the need to post it in the thread then?
you gonna get in trouble if you mindlessly push.
least say its a gut feel or something....
How about

I think not sifting through your posts will help town solve better.

Because your posts suck

:mjgrin
but i believe this is the second game ive played with him, last game he flipped town but he wasn't too memorable

he's putting in some amount of effort in this game by posting far more despite how small it may be
well, maybe that doesn't equate to effort for him or others, but it does for me for now
As much as I would legit get behind a TPein vote, it isn't based on his play at all.

Find it weird you latched onto what was clearly a policy vote lol.

Also remembered you were one defending aurelion being defensive.

Worrying...
829697833548251206.png

Just for that Imma upload all of my emojis rn
Im sorry pls no

Back