• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
if rugrats town game is lost anyway

cant see how he plays in this position as townie and defends RDK instead of find scum

anyway off to sleep. if this ended in a no lynch not much i can do there. phase timing is just awful

Dalton

Distinguished
Okay I am caught up and fucking tired out of my brains right now.

I don't mind lynching either of dalton, rugrat.

I don't mind voting rdk if it means we can actually move the game but I scum read rugrat and dalton more so.
:tpein:
not liking ur defense of rdk btw
i havent defended rdk lol? I just think he's a POE scum option whereas rugrat and doddsy are bigger scum reads of mine.

his claim is 50/50 can see it as scum or townie looking at it from a stand alone perspective. How he handled himself around fang situation will always overshadows everything he does to me tbh. You do not defend fang that hard as townie, unless you are defending your mate from a mislynch.

Anyways, why change from rdk? you do know this does not look good on you right?
I didn't defend fang, stop saying that I did.

I said we don't lynch 3Ps. I literally even said I thought he was hiding stuff from us but even so we don't lynch 3Ps d1 (or pretty much whenever tbh).

Dalton

Distinguished
also rly going to say while i town read dalton im not happy with not joining rdk wagon

and soul im very unhappy about not joining rdk

we had that lynch on the ropes

its 10-5-1 right now

need 9 for lynch

we absolutely need all town together

not voting is claiming scum

doddsy is claiming scum right now
y'all conned me to get me on the rdk claiming there was info about him. more of us suss rugrat than rdk so he's the better lynch lol.

its pretty simple.

if you actually are that set on the rdk lynch i can change back cos i know you're town so im not worried about you misleading me. but i prefer rugrat (and doddsy but no traction on that one).
Idc for self preservation, on the off chance my posts are read after death. You must have more than a couple of reads yourself
yeah, i posted a full reads list earlier.

Alco

Distinguished
Phenom claimed a blocking role, we had a busdriver flip and CP claimed JK. That feels entirely too much blocking capabilities for one town to have.

Doddsy

Mafia God
also rly going to say while i town read dalton im not happy with not joining rdk wagon

and soul im very unhappy about not joining rdk

we had that lynch on the ropes

its 10-5-1 right now

need 9 for lynch

we absolutely need all town together

not voting is claiming scum

doddsy is claiming scum right now
Why am I claiming scum?

Vote Rugrats

I'm fine with this, prefer it to haza

Doddsy

Mafia God
Phenom claimed a blocking role, we had a busdriver flip and CP claimed JK. That feels entirely too much blocking capabilities for one town to have.
Same viewpoint about the invests, which do you think is most likely lying?

Alco

Distinguished
Same viewpoint about the invests, which do you think is most likely lying?
I'd say Phenom by process of elimination.

Or CP might be indie, who knows. Stopping all kills is not a scum perk for sure (at least that's what I would think!), so yea.

Rugrat

Caldust
Doddsy

He has come in the thread and been pretty suspect. The only read of his he seems to have any commitment to is that I am scum, but his reasonings were completely fake.

Dalton

I don’t see scum having a watcher, tracker and cop. I’ve mentioned Odo loves gunsmiths and a smarter scum team would have manoeuvred Yoshi to claim a better usage. Not been whelmed by him personally - I’m always iffy when someone re-emerges after a wagon with the power of hindsight. I won’t knock too much for the RDK stuff, since I believe RDK is town.

Soulkiller

He seems to be cruising through the thread. He sussed Haza slightly but didn’t join his wagon which is odd. Very eager to join mine

i am iffy on Doddsy and Ace being aligned if I’m honest but Ace has made more effort to solve the game so I’d go with him.

Miquella beloved. If I am lynched the following day phase will be skipped.

Doddsy

Mafia God

Or CP might be indie, who knows. Stopping all kills is not a scum perk for sure (at least that's what I would think!), so yea.
What about the 3 invest claims, excluding you obvs

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
I can certainly meet in the middle here given I am refusing the previous wagon entirely. The defence of The Lands Between is an arduous and treacherous business with many unsavoury tasks. Oh how I long for open combat, warrior against warrior.

Vote Rugrat

Doddsy

Mafia God
Doddsy

He has come in the thread and been pretty suspect. The only read of his he seems to have any commitment to is that I am scum, but his reasonings were completely fake.

Dalton

I don’t see scum having a watcher, tracker and cop. I’ve mentioned Odo loves gunsmiths and a smarter scum team would have manoeuvred Yoshi to claim a better usage. Not been whelmed by him personally - I’m always iffy when someone re-emerges after a wagon with the power of hindsight. I won’t knock too much for the RDK stuff, since I believe RDK is town.

Soulkiller

He seems to be cruising through the thread. He sussed Haza slightly but didn’t join his wagon which is odd. Very eager to join mine

i am iffy on Doddsy and Ace being aligned if I’m honest but Ace has made more effort to solve the game so I’d go with him.

Eh, you weren't even my top read and one I've barely pushed.

Claim wise I don't know if miquella would be in the game, he doesn't ever appear in game really. He might in DLC but that's neither here nor there

Dalton

Distinguished
yeah i agree, same with me and yoshi/tiara being watcher/tracker tbh.

i guess odo might try stop us rolespeccing by making both a watcher and a tracker town but its often one scum one town so i obv think tiara is scum

i think the phenom/CP juxtaposition is more damning cos they seem to basically have the identical role. Its weird tbh cos I don't see odo giving the identical role to scum and town so i think someone is straight-up lying about their role. prolly Phenom since CP looks clear.

My scumcore here is prolly

Doddsy
Rugrat
Tiara
Phenom

i think there's probably one more scum but those are my best scumreads, maybe SK if he's not the...SK? Lol

Alco

Distinguished
What about the 3 invest claims, excluding you obvs
3 investigative claims seems a bit overkill as well, yes. Going on claims alone, I'd say Ace's got the best chance of being scum tracker, but the problem is that he looks to be actually involved in the game and trying to solve it, so I'm CONFLICTED

Rugrat

Caldust
yeah i agree, same with me and yoshi/tiara being watcher/tracker tbh.

i guess odo might try stop us rolespeccing by making both a watcher and a tracker town but its often one scum one town so i obv think tiara is scum

i think the phenom/CP juxtaposition is more damning cos they seem to basically have the identical role. Its weird tbh cos I don't see odo giving the identical role to scum and town so i think someone is straight-up lying about their role. prolly Phenom since CP looks clear.

My scumcore here is prolly

Doddsy
Rugrat
Tiara
Phenom

i think there's probably one more scum but those are my best scumreads, maybe SK if he's not the...SK? Lol
So you think scum told Tiara to claim a shitty usage and just once, I think it’s more likely she’s town.

Alco

Distinguished
God damn, beloved princess is a gamble. Only one way to find out if he's lying lol and that's risky :worried

Rugrat

Caldust
Scum have a bodyguard and a roleblocker - there’s potentially more on the table

Dalton

Distinguished

actually CP's stop all kills thing kinda reeks of an Odo weird 3P role but it'd be odd for an SK to have a 'stop all kills' role

prolly phenom
Doddsy

Dalton

Soulkiller

cant really fault your logic on me tbh with the watcher/tracker/cop stuff, i think the bigger problem isn't alco but is me vs yoshi/tiara but i guess if they're rolewatcher they wouldn't have much else to claim. then again, you probably know this and are framing it suchly lol.

agree on Doddsy (you've got to suss a scumbuddy lol) and think SK is cruising as...SK most likely.

Back