• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
The awkward moment when your boss wants a report and “defending myself on an Internet game” won’t pass as to why I’ve done no work all morning
Try defending yourself when you‘re working at a bar lmaooo. With one hand you‘re making a drink and with the other you type on your phone.

Dalton

Distinguished
So why are you guys believing the Beloved claim again?
Thing is, we can avoid all risk by just letting the SK night kill him (its in SK's interest to kill him too cos he loses if mafia wins)
- I'm just going off how I've interacted with the role previously. Gunsmith detects if you have the ability to shoot. It's also the way that Alco worded the role as well.
- My reasoning has been consistent. He hasn't done much scum hunting in the first few phases, hard defended Fang, seemed to be overly reliant on flavour and spec when I've never seen him do this as town, was being bodied by ratchet and ratchet gets done in, and now with ratchet/poyser gone he's suddenly winding himself up with spam posting to pad his count.

- I'm gonna have to ISO Doddsy again before I vote. I mean, it'd sure be very easy cos he's typically permascum (had an uncanny luck to draw scum in nearly every game we played).
- Yeah it's an interesting result that's for sure. Are you in cahoots? Highly unlikely. If this is to be believed, then I can soft clear yourself, Ekko and N0M.

I agree on RDK
GF should have the ability to shoot though.

Dalton

Distinguished
Big man claimed the neighbouriser type role yeah? With Arp. Hmmmmm.
I think Big Man claimed it after the watcher results were written.

Doesn't really matter since I imagine scum rolewatcher would give us some true stuff in their results.
Actually, if @Doddsy could claim that would be most helpful.

I have to go to a 3-hour meeting, so I'll be basically useless from now on.

Good luck fellers
:pogba:

asking him to claim and then saying you won't be around, ie you can't see the claim.

weird.

Lethal

T.B.A
He also claimed Rune Cop and that he checked BLD N2. I can confirm the visit, but no clue if a rune cop is Town.
Oh this is interesting
I'll reiterate that in my PM it says that I check if this target can kill OR grant a kill, which is why I suspect I'd find the GF guilty all the same.
Thank you. Alright, I guess I can finally lock Dragon as town then.
Alright who we lynching
Check out the wagon that erupted on you.

Rugrat

Caldust
CP, me, Ace, Alco and Evans are on Doddsy. He’s four away

That’s the only one going ahead and we have an hour. It’s basically, do we want him lynched or not?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
CP, me, Ace, Alco and Evans are on Doddsy. He’s four away

That’s the only one going ahead and we have an hour. It’s basically, do we want him lynched or not?
At this rate I don‘t see how a no lynch helps.

Vote Lynch Doddsy.

Back