• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Rugrat

Caldust
with the numbers lower SK would eventually shoot i think anyway

if you're a townie, knowing you're likely dead sooner rather than later, would you be willing to be shot tonight to avoid beloved stuff?
Yes. It’s why I was fine getting Haza off the hook more so than myself, as PoE would be unkind to me and he was a town read

Rugrat

Caldust
As I it seemed Haza was the most viable target, but I wasn’t arsed about pushing him since me surviving isn’t a big deal. And I wanted to give reads while alive so people could look as and when

Dalton

Distinguished
As I it seemed Haza was the most viable target, but I wasn’t arsed about pushing him since me surviving isn’t a big deal. And I wanted to give reads while alive so people could look as and when
of me, doddsy, SoulKiller, or someone else, who do you most want to lynch today?

Dalton

Distinguished
I think BLP/Ekko will want Haza which I'm not a huge fan of but I also don't think I can get Doddsy done today.

Rugrat

Caldust
I think BLP/Ekko will want Haza which I'm not a huge fan of but I also don't think I can get Doddsy done today.
My vote is on Doddsy, I don’t see much reason not to try for a wagon on him. Worst case scenario is we see who isn’t biting

Rugrat

Caldust
Fwiw Ace if Doddsy is mafia I will reconsider my read of you. Because switching from a favourable town to lynch mafia late on would probably mean I’d certainly look elsewhere

Dalton

Distinguished
I'm telling you, it's RDK-Rugrat-Lethal for sure. I'd like Alco as fifth wolf, but not 100. Some options for that slot.

We lynch RDK here, he flips wolf, and the game is easy to follow through on.

happy with this direction then. thoughts @town ?

PRIMARY SCUM POE - should all basically be scum
@RDK
@Lethal
@Rugrat

SECONDARY POE - look for last wolves here, or missing wolves if one of the primary PoE flips town
@Doddsy
@Phenom
@Alco

INDIE POE
@SoulKiller
@Arp Bladstrum
@Doddsy - potentially indie if he is not wolf?
@Evans potentially indie from claim but very very low chance
@Big Man potentially rune hunting indie? low chance as well

MOST PROBABLY TOWN. If a scum is here it's going to be hard to find them. requires the town in PoE to play good and see them.
@Big Man
@Yoshi
@Evans

TOWN DO NOT TOUCH. If a scum is here game is lost or goes to f3.
@CraigPelton
@Black Pegged Dragon
@Ekkologix
@Retrolize
@Dalton
Don't think we're going to convince Ekko/BLP of a Doddsy vote tbh. But I'm not confident of voting RDK/Lethal.

Fuck it lets see what we can do

Vote Doddsy
Fwiw Ace if Doddsy is mafia I will reconsider my read of you. Because switching from a favourable town to lynch mafia late on would probably mean I’d certainly look elsewhere
i dont care about your read of me lol, i still am 99% sure you're scum and am just trying to find the best way to dispose of you

Dalton

Distinguished
yeah ngl this reeks of you and doddsy being teammates to me lol

@Alco join

Lethal

T.B.A
I'm not voting Rugrat and his claim solidifies this. I'm also not going to be pressured into voting Haza when he's still a town read of mine. The bullying-esque post heavy onslaught by Ekko is just disgraceful tbh. I really fucking hate his claim cos I want him to be scum so badly.

Dalton

Distinguished
I'm not voting Rugrat and his claim solidifies this. I'm also not going to be pressured into voting Haza when he's still a town read of mine. The bullying-esque post heavy onslaught by Ekko is just disgraceful tbh. I really fucking hate his claim cos I want him to be scum so badly.
join on doddsy then

Dalton

Distinguished
btw are you not voting rugrat cos you think he's town, or because you don't want to lynch beloved

or both?

Rugrat

Caldust
Don't think we're going to convince Ekko/BLP of a Doddsy vote tbh. But I'm not confident of voting RDK/Lethal.

Fuck it lets see what we can do

Vote Doddsy

i dont care about your read of me lol, i still am 99% su
re you're scum and am just trying to find the best way to dispose of you
Well you should when I flip and people perhaps may be using my reads to guide tomorrow

Lethal

T.B.A
I’m fine claiming to at least get that out in the open to help with my slot and also potentially help you answer that shot that didn’t hit Tweet :hayden3

I’m The Spectral Steed, Torrent. Role is X-Shot forced commuter. Essentially i can target someone and make them commute. It does stop them from using their role as well as making them immune to night actions. Only use is Ekko on N2. Scum read him so thought I’d try to hinder him if he had a role.

Interesting that you commuted Ekko the exact same night that he allegedly doesn't use his vig shot. The synchrony of this is nearly too perfect

Ekko, your theatre you did in DP1 I did not forget, there is a chance here you might actually be scum or possible indie for I seen you do some theatric play like this as indie before. You been tunneling RDK from the beginning of times and only now you actually push for the guy and you did it after BPD asked you to vote him, yes you jumped into his vote fairly quickly and decisively but one would think after spending soo much energy on the guy that you would be the one who leads the wagon from the get go, the fact that you did not attempt to push him super hard earlier is puzzling to me. I just want to say that if RDK do flip townie here then the probability of you actually being scum/indie sky rocket.

Thank you! Somebody else sees it.

Also anyone else remember old Rattus the rat?

Not sure if he was an Austrlaian only thing @Lethal

He was one cool mother fucker. I loved that show.

why would a gunsmith not detect a gun on a godfather?

Also I think Alco is town but he's not confirmed fyi

GF typically avoids any and all investigative roles.

why are we lynching rdk? not fully caught up now but we can at least make him use his gun first surely?

I'd rather go for Rugrat or Doddsy tbh.

unvote

i actually think lethal has a higher wolf chance than RDK. i think he has been playing a cleaner game

lethal has been completely frozen earlier lol

:hestonpls

You're a laugh.

dont like this tbh, feels like a scum excuse for not attacking ekko, reckon town lethal would.

DODDSY

Doddsy in primary mafia POE pls

for alco i think

otherwise i mostly agree, SK could also be scum if not SK and I think Arp is town/SK, leaning towards town cos of PR lol.

lmao I've been after him most of the game and he's only being given a stay due to the vig claim.

its 10-5-1 right now

TMI

Back