• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dalton

Distinguished
I've already covered this, I'm not convinced Big Man is Rykard over Soul, I'm saying if it's not Soul I think it's Big Man. I think it's possible SK is lying scum trying to avoid a lynch by claiming the indy, he knows he won't be cc'd.

But it's also possible he's telling the truth and is the indy, and an indy lynch is not helpful to us at this point
noone is confirmed scum, but SK has tons of evidence against him and at worst flips indy.

You're looking like you want reasons to hedge on him.
There is a decent chance ekko is the one who shot RDK. He tunnelled RDK all game and he flipped townie, he can kill and it’s not out of the realm of possibilities that he is just mafia. It’s easy to fake claim Vig as mafia. I seen mafia do two kills during the NP. Plus you gonna tell me he can only shoot once? eh after I saw rdk flip I won’t be surprised if he flips scum too.

You are different this DP can’t put my finger on it.
again, ekko was tracked by me to tweet the night tweet died. There's no way you can believe scum shot tweet. at least try be logical
I am down to lynch Dalton/Doddsy/Tiara here

BPD and Ekko one of them is probably scum as well. Although I doubt I can raise an army and push one of them tbh. Ekko looks awful after RDK flip and looks like he is doing damage control and trying to control the narrative of the thread.

Evan/Lethal/Alco/ARP/Retro

Out of this list arp and retro look the best tbh. Lethal also looks good out due to ultra but if he is GF then he is indeed lethal.

Alco/Evan are tricky slots I can see them being swing either way tbh.

If there is scum in arp/retro I think this game is gg for I don’t see them getting lynched.
you think me and tiara are scum aligned?

wtf lol

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
oh ya

going by souls claim and assuming flips mafioso instead of indie nearly clears ekko and BPD

he seems like he may be trying to appeal to my empathy while also enabling my paranoia and set me off track

*if* he's indie then he's kept his word and he gets a free pass next game tbh i m o. if he is simply trying to solidify my own reads by using his indie abilities to reduce paranoia and wind up offing ekko or BPD also major props. would have to thank him for that courtesy

The X

Marvelous
oh ya

going by souls claim and assuming flips mafioso instead of indie nearly clears ekko and BPD

he seems like he may be trying to appeal to my empathy while also enabling my paranoia and set me off track

*if* he's indie then he's kept his word and he gets a free pass next game tbh i m o. if he is simply trying to solidify my own reads by using his indie abilities to reduce paranoia and wind up offing ekko or BPD also major props. would have to thank him for that courtesy
Fang and Soul also burning indie claims for themselves one he future a bit with these lies.

The X

Marvelous
Good night!

@Dalton Soul is one vote away from hammer and Doddsy is voting for him. If Lethal isn't back soon to hammer, make sure you do it before scum pull anything tricky.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
potential scum:
doddsy
lethal
soul
evans?

potential indie:
ekko
BLD

potential town:
whoever is a hot cat girl
arp

Doddsy

Mafia God
Not only that, I got a claim and a vest.

Town tried.

Town cried.

Town died.
Town!!?!??!?!
1. because I didn't like Flower and I having watcher/tracker. This isn't hard to understand ffs.
2. You're blatantly lying, you posted several times between me asking for clarification and finally acknowledging it. I even called it out in readbacks.
3. your logic is false on the duality. and im just saying your reads, as obvscum to most of us, dont mean shit.

lol

amen brother

can we not make Doddsy hammer?

plsplspls

because your case on me is shite and you don't want to sink deeper into that hole of shite logic.
1. It is hard to understand because how the hell did you think they were aligned? It makes no sense to think that.
2. I did post a few times, you're right, saying I hadn't read back and didn't have time to read back, asking if anyone had anything urgent for me to do. When you did reply and asked for it I gave it to you right away. Again, stop twisting facts to suit your narrative here.
3. Explain how my logic is false on that duality? Find me anyone that agrees a rune cop and a gunsmith have more in common with a tracker and a watcher. This is such a sus point to focus on too, why are you?
well, because *depending* on the person, some scum might hesitate

a strong and influential town player will more than likely have scum lower their aggression and not shade as much. shading everyone and their mother puts certain high profile scum at risk

as a theoretical example: if aurelian started shading someone like ratchet, he probably won't risk ringing alarm bells by being too aggressive and not use shading as a means to misdirect

the likelihood of your own scum reads doing this idk
I know you're not familiar with me I am pretty much sussed constantly and never town read lol, it's not a concern
i think soul's claim is all bogus and there is no poison lol

by definition so is doddsy's claim
False equivalency but again, you do you. I'm not gonna hedge my bets for my entire claim on someone else not being caught
noone is confirmed scum, but SK has tons of evidence against him and at worst flips indy.

You're looking like you want reasons to hedge on him.

again, ekko was tracked by me to tweet the night tweet died. There's no way you can believe scum shot tweet. at least try be logical

you think me and tiara are scum aligned?

wtf lol
Yes that was indeed the entire concern, you've hit the nail on the head. It's almost as if I said repeatedly that we can't afford to be indy lynching here we need to hit scum.

Back