• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dalton

Distinguished
noone is confirmed scum, but SK has tons of evidence against him and at worst flips indy.

You're looking like you want reasons to hedge on him.
again, ekko was tracked by me to tweet the night tweet died. There's no way you can believe scum shot tweet. at least try be logical
you think me and tiara are scum aligned?

wtf lol

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
can we lynch Lethal if somehow the soul wagon isn't enough

Fine, you guys have finally forced my claim. gg gg

Marika
Godfather
2x Redirect
1x Strongman
Everytime one of my children dies I get stronger
because if lethal flips GF and this was one of the last posts it'd be so much funnier

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
oh ya

going by souls claim and assuming flips mafioso instead of indie nearly clears ekko and BPD

he seems like he may be trying to appeal to my empathy while also enabling my paranoia and set me off track

*if* he's indie then he's kept his word and he gets a free pass next game tbh i m o. if he is simply trying to solidify my own reads by using his indie abilities to reduce paranoia and wind up offing ekko or BPD also major props. would have to thank him for that courtesy

The X

Marvelous
Fang and Soul also burning indie claims for themselves one he future a bit with these lies.

The X

Marvelous
Good night!

@Dalton Soul is one vote away from hammer and Doddsy is voting for him. If Lethal isn't back soon to hammer, make sure you do it before scum pull anything tricky.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
potential scum:
doddsy
lethal
soul
evans?

potential indie:
ekko
BLD

potential town:
whoever is a hot cat girl
arp

Doddsy

Mafia God
Not only that, I got a claim and a vest.

Town tried.

Town cried.

Town died.
Town!!?!??!?!
1. It is hard to understand because how the hell did you think they were aligned? It makes no sense to think that.
2. I did post a few times, you're right, saying I hadn't read back and didn't have time to read back, asking if anyone had anything urgent for me to do. When you did reply and asked for it I gave it to you right away. Again, stop twisting facts to suit your narrative here.
3. Explain how my logic is false on that duality? Find me anyone that agrees a rune cop and a gunsmith have more in common with a tracker and a watcher. This is such a sus point to focus on too, why are you?
I know you're not familiar with me I am pretty much sussed constantly and never town read lol, it's not a concern
i think soul's claim is all bogus and there is no poison lol

by definition so is doddsy's claim
False equivalency but again, you do you. I'm not gonna hedge my bets for my entire claim on someone else not being caught
Yes that was indeed the entire concern, you've hit the nail on the head. It's almost as if I said repeatedly that we can't afford to be indy lynching here we need to hit scum.