• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
this is so insanely frustrating bc this is usually the point where i can't lay out my thought process in a manner that would make sense lol
dropping it, trying v hard not to be disruptive

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Also if Dest is indeed poisoned, then Doddsy‘s exposed anyway because there is never a chance to even heal poison at night when there‘s never even a night for the poison target to get healed.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i expect some info from dalton later and maybe from bigman

idk if alco has any

i got smth to share too that i noticed

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Course arsonist does, people get doused which is a status effect. I couldn't heal Poysers decay, already been covered. I am very obviously not based around Poyser.
can u talk more about what u mean poyser's decay? this is tmi?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
how do we know. SK's role doesnt show it. could be doddsy both poisoner and healer?
the actual write-up doesn't show this at all, no. but soul was the one who offered the poison thing to begin with so it does make sense to come to the conclusion that the next move was poison. implies he did plan to poison someone, maybe, or throw some other status effect in the midst

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Well either way, I'm Miriel, the big turtle priest. I can heal "Status Effects", but couldn't target dead people so I'm not really sure what they are yet. Chances are there's some sort of arsonist etc or posioner or soemthing in game.
he hasnt specified if day or night but seemed like a night action

idk why BLD expects it to be a day one?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
the actual write-up doesn't show this at all, no. but soul was the one who offered the poison thing to begin with so it does make sense to come to the conclusion that the next move was poison. implies he did plan to poison someone, maybe, or throw some other status effect in the midst
He definitely had access to poison to fake claim such an ability.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Elden Ring Mafia - Night 2

He'd blundered and paid the price ...

War Counsellor Iji
Vanilla Townie

"I’ve made a grave misjudgement. And I thought myself a capable war counselor… I’ll catch up with you soon enough, Blaidd. When I do, I only hope you’ll accept my apology." - Iji

Elden-Ring-Iji.jpg

Congratulations, you are War Counsellor Iji, The Lands Between Aligned! One of Lady Ranni’s trusted advisors, you betrayed your ally Blaidd out of fear that he wouldn’t be able to resist the influence of the Greater Will and would turn on Ranni … ultimately, this action lead to both of your deaths.

In this game, you have no role.

You win when all threats to The Lands Between are eliminated.

'No ... I am ... The Dung Eater ......'

The Dung Eater
Corpse Defiler, Sustained by Hatred

download_(19).jpeg

Congratulations, you are The Dung Eater, The Pox Aligned! A truly evil, reprehensible and twisted creature, you nonetheless seek the end of the Golden Order and the Age of Demigods.

A psychotic serial murderer, you were sentenced to death by hanging, however you were chosen by the gift of grace to become a Tarnished. You engage in a foul practice of murder followed by defilement of the body and soul by tearing out organs through your victims bowels and consuming them, the result of which is the soul of the deceased can never reach the Erdtree, instead being reborn as an accursed Omen.

You wish to dismantle the Golden Order as presently constituted, and add the principle of the curse to the Elden Ring, so that the accursed become the majority and suffering becomes the norm …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Corpse Defiler (During a day phase, you may target a player corpse and defile it. This will be announced in thread and will remove their win condition, make you stronger and render the body broken beyond repair. Your role will develop with successive defilements. Upon your death, all stolen souls will be returned (Win conditions reinstated).
- Sustained by Hatred (The only thing keeping you going is your utter hatred of every living thing. If this is taken from you, you will die. This role is considered to be a status effect also)

You win when you have successfully defiled 5 corpses, and the Golden Order has been utterly defeated. You will leave the game instantly, and the defiled will be condemned to eternal suffering regardless of whether their alignment prevails.

Your safe fake is Merchant Kalé.

It is now Day 3. With 20 alive, 11 votes to lynch. You have 28 hours remaining.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
thought it was a lie to stall and make soul survive and get us to mislynch

Back