• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Sorry, but you and Ekko and Dalton (a bit) are now my Town Core and I would like us to be in the same boat if we make a decision.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I'm saying for soul to specifically say poison is still a very deliberate word of choice and may *hint* at a potential ability
Or someone else in the scum team does?

I have a line of thought but it's not fully clicking in the way I can explain, really dreadful feeling when this happens

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
hmm if soul isnt lying then doesnt this just make BLD town cleared then?

or he is lying about being poisoned without any prior proof of poison excisting

Flower

V.I.P. Member
hmm if soul isnt lying then doesnt this just make BLD town cleared then?

or he is lying about being poisoned without any prior proof of poison excisting
I once fake claimed poison in a game as a survival tactic. Fact is, we‘re not sending any heals at him this day phase. If he‘s still alive, we lynch him next day.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I once fake claimed poison in a game as a survival tactic. Fact is, we‘re not sending any heals at him this day phase. If he‘s still alive, we lynch him next day.
well thats up to doddsy to impress us then lol

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Since I doubt both him and Lethal are Town now, we can also just lynch Lethal and he gets killed by the poison.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
okay here's my last attempt at explaining this and why my paranoia is occurring

Specificity in general (use of specific words, words flowing in seamlessly that *helps* aid and stack up evidence/corroborating claims) is a red flag for me. And it's happened on more than one occasion on this game. I think it's one of the patterns I'm processing that triggers a weird sensation about things being a little too on the nose with a person being suspected
Because this way, either a frame job can be setup or used as a way to clear a suspect and place innocence on them. Certain words and repetition is kind of like a vocabulary fingerprint

I don't know how much this helps or hurts, it's the only way I know how to sus things out
But frankly I could also be dead wrong because my instincts are obviously out of balance this game too lmao

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Since I doubt both him and Lethal are Town now, we can also just lynch Lethal and he gets killed by the poison.
thats giving him what he wants if lethal is town no?

to pretend he is poisoned then say doddsy healed him while we yeet lethal

considering me and BLD agreed for most of the game i really wish for him to be town and its just lethal doddsy + one more (alco phenom)

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Or more like, Doddsy can‘t be a healer if Dest is Town. Because there‘s usually a night between the poison and the effects kicking in so the target can get healed.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
thats giving him what he wants if lethal is town no?

to pretend he is poisoned then say doddsy healed him while we yeet lethal

considering me and BLD agreed for most of the game i really wish for him to be town and its just lethal doddsy + one more (alco phenom)
OK ekko for some reason i feel i can trust you bc your consistency works in ur favor with what i think may be town or town siding indie play

im also gonna dip and try to avoid sussing BLD too much. doubt you need my input in case this paranoia is ripping shit apart

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Or more like, Doddsy can‘t be a healer if Dest is Town. Because there‘s usually a night between the poison and the effects kicking in so the target can get healed.
dying end of the day was surprising but i can see it being a thing

fwiw in GoT the healer was a scum role and he had a day heal where he would literally type" Heal playername @host" and it heals him

turns out he was scum and the poison came from a townie or indie if i recall correctly

and u know when i looked it up my rune is supposed to bloom a scarlet rot or something when i die so that seems to be a poison to my killer or a poison shot that i can use or a poison to who hammers me idk. scum having a healer can counter that and be a nice claim for them

Emil

V.I.P. Member
OK ekko for some reason i feel i can trust you bc your consistency works in ur favor with what i think may be town or town siding indie play

im also gonna dip and try to avoid sussing BLD too much. doubt you need my input in case this paranoia is ripping shit apart
we always need ur input lol. there r things we miss that u pick up on and remind us about

Back