• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Evans

Acclaimed
yes my question is which action being successful? your action or their action

why r u giving ur claim in bits and pieces its making it hard to group. does ur role mention expiring? can u confirm pls how long it lasts?
Bro

CP confirmed he got powered up?!?

Big Man

Illustrious
btw guys i have had a big theory

soulkiller killed ratchet and used his ability to obtain a 1 shot busdrive from ratchet

using that busdrive, he protected (possibly evans) and bus driven him with RDK so RDK killed himself

its big brain time bois

thoughts?
but this still leads to the question why busdrive with RDK and get him killed when he could've been the next days lynch?

The X

Marvelous
i can also see it as BLD capping to test doddsy's claim. wud be pure comedy
Well yes, I do agree that that scenario would be funny, but what is not pure comedy is that I am legit dying. Doddsy is scum and I really don't think I can be healed.

Evans

Acclaimed
which post specifically?

it's hard to just go by claims, i am actually about to back up dalton's evidence with the rpev discussion

Right, 2 more mins

Find my claim, read CPs posts after. He confirms he was powered up D4 after my claim.

I hinted it to every target.

you arent answering. when do they get the message. when your action is successful or when theirs is. u have avoided this 3 times

That’s not in my role PM and angle shooting so the host isn’t going to answer?!

The X

Marvelous
why are you the only one so far that would prefer a lethal lynch over an evans (or doddsy) one

usually, you've been more than willing (unlike myself, and sorry again; we will talk fr endgame) to try to reach a consensus on a lynch and they remain in a specific group of suspects

this is different from these past few phases but i am not sure why. i feel like you're trying to divert energy away from evans for some reason
Lethal and Doddsy are scum for sure. They go first, no other options. I want to lynch Lethal first because there is a chance that I might be able to survive if we kill the person who death flamed me. Also might be nice to try at least SOMETHING to keep another town around. But if everyone wants to lynch Doddsy, then I'm cool with that as well.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
is there mention of a healer or being healed in your PM?
imma be honest the fact that this contreversy about what ive brought up over my suspicions against BPD and asking questions related specifically to the role and not engaging any part of the thread is questionable. but ill observe to see whether i can sense more of an agenda

The X

Marvelous
I once fake claimed poison in a game as a survival tactic. Fact is, we‘re not sending any heals at him this day phase. If he‘s still alive, we lynch him next day.
wtf??? If Doddsy was actually the healer, would you not want him to at least prove that??

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Lethal and Doddsy are scum for sure. They go first, no other options. I want to lynch Lethal first because there is a chance that I might be able to survive if we kill the person who death flamed me. Also might be nice to try at least SOMETHING to keep another town around. But if everyone wants to lynch Doddsy, then I'm cool with that as well.
okay but why not evans?
ie. why not be okay with all of them?

Dalton

Distinguished
so if scum posioned BPD then the healer wouldn't be scum as well.

the alternative is Doddsy is just the poisoner and was told there's no healer.
Correct, options are

a) Doddsy is poisoner and faked healer.
b) Doddsy and BLD are both scum and faking this whole thing
c) Doddsy is legit healer and Lethal is the poisoner via the vest
d) Lethal's vest poisoned BLD, Doddsy fake claimed healer to distance from Lethal.
e) Lethal's vest poisoned BLD, Doddsy is scum healer who will heal BLD to distance from Lethal.

Correct me if i've missed anything?

The X

Marvelous
thats giving him what he wants if lethal is town no?

to pretend he is poisoned then say doddsy healed him while we yeet lethal

considering me and BLD agreed for most of the game i really wish for him to be town and its just lethal doddsy + one more (alco phenom)
I know you'll carry town to victory once I am dead. Win that MVP for me, my boy!!

Back