• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Ekkologix my issue is there's so many claims being tossed around that have had suspicion placed on them, and people are making us take a wait and see approach

soul's claim still hindered on a wait and see approach in its own right. it's one thing if it's on a person like me not being suspected (claiming i got hit with a status effect for instance)
now its "we have to lynch Y in order to see how we could heal Z"

i feel like rn there's a tug o war going on

the best thing town can utilize IS the lynch, right?
i think what we need to realize here is soul was FORCED to claim. had he been asked to claim nicely without flowa seeing him target a dead player his claim might have been different

he tailored his claim intentionally to favor himself surviving by adding the 2 bits about poisoning players in his wagon and the poison claim. I think his claim otherwise would have simply been graverobber as that fits his role

Big Man

Illustrious
i wouldnt say its improbable attempt to lynch a more inactive scum (phenom) over a more active one (soul) for cred

alco doesnt seem to be much in sync with doddsy and lethal but isnt really opposing him much. could easily see him fit scum

the way he handled flowa's info and speculated soul could be serpent then suggested that this could mean flowa can be mafia but then walked it back saying its more likely for mafia to kill CP looks like a town solving / thought process. just need to see more drive from him because clearing alco automatically means clearing BLD and thats huge
can't really see this. SK gets lynched the next day anyway so what's the benefit? plus scum lethal just doesn't come up with that play and the way he went about it didn't seem like he was coached to do it. most likely scenario is lethal and n0m aren't aligned.

also I think we can clear BLD regardless. doesn't make sense to clear your teammate, too much of a risk play as they may die first and then you get lynched. BLD may be indy but im happy to say they aren't aligned.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I was definitely drunk lmao, but I was also ready to vote SK off info.

Obviously that’s a meta take and I get if you want to go for me.

I run a bar, sue me. I’ve mentioned work a fair bit this game!
Oh shit! That's cool, it sounds like it'd be fun running a bar
I actually missed this lol
I'm sorry

What do you mean info?

Evans

Acclaimed
I can prove my role again tonight, pick a target (I’m not sure if I renew shots I doubt it) but happy to be directed

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I was definitely drunk lmao, but I was also ready to vote SK off info.

Obviously that’s a meta take and I get if you want to go for me.

I run a bar, sue me. I’ve mentioned work a fair bit this game!
I worked as a bartender all Summer and Fall, so I know that feeling :life .

Emil

V.I.P. Member
can't really see this. SK gets lynched the next day anyway so what's the benefit? plus scum lethal just doesn't come up with that play and the way he went about it didn't seem like he was coached to do it. most likely scenario is lethal and n0m aren't aligned.

also I think we can clear BLD regardless. doesn't make sense to clear your teammate, too much of a risk play as they may die first and then you get lynched. BLD may be indy but im happy to say they aren't aligned.
agree on the first paragraph though i wouldnt put it past lethal to try and steer to phenom this way. in fact he brought up the contradiction but did not vote phenom. BLD did. lethal was only testing the waters with it to see if more will jump on it or not.

second paragraph the thing is scum have tmi. I dont think they will play the game in such a way that they expect to be killed. they want to win here without losing more memebrs so they put everything on the table for clears.

given the night kills failed id say we r no longer in mylo unless BLD dies end of the day

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I can prove my role again tonight, pick a target (I’m not sure if I renew shots I doubt it) but happy to be directed
if u can refill definitely hit me up i'll kill one of the PoE lol

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Think Poyser‘s role implied there‘s 5 scum, so I‘m working with 3 remaining scums.

Dalton

Distinguished
there's actually a play here where we rush vote doddsy now so he doesnt have the chance to post a heal

then if bpd survives we know he's scum with doddsy

then again if bpd is town we're fucking ourselves over lol

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
i think he said it was same as lethal who is aussie?
ty!
sorry im super awful with names and things/who and what

since he's in kangaroo time, it's still only the beginning of the day there
prob started work and close to a lunch break, maybe. so yeah we definitely should have some engagement from dodds

Back