• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

The X

Marvelous
- 1x Hider (You may target a player at night, becoming untargetable yourself. If your target investigates as anything other than The Lands Between, you will die. Also, if your target dies during the night phase, you will die also)

- 2x Law of Causality (You may target a player at night and any investigative action used on them will yield the opposite result)

these work in tandem @Black Pegged Dragon @Lethal

doddsy made lethal appear as lands between therefore he survived ultra's cop

or

doddsy made BLD appear as possessing no weapon, therefore scan as possessing no gun for Alco's gunsmith

doddsy's ability can work for both

focusing more on macro gameplay, I want to flip lethal today
Yeah baby, that kind of what I figured and wrote!

We got Lethal votes already! Join the wagon.

The X

Marvelous
It’s possible I was right about Lethal from the start and was convinced by the meta claims. Lethal being a scum inventor and gifting Haza to confirm him makes sense but Aurelian hiding is iffy.

@Ekkologix why is Phen0m not in your POE?

I trust Alco and BPD
If you trust me, vote Lethal!

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
I don’t get why I’m up for a lynch today lmao

Based on what I know of who’s left, I have a scum read on you based on flipped scum posts, there’s no chance i fully read everything and it’s a method of used previously that has worked for me.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I have seen your list (assuming the 4 tags are your scum leans?) so I wanted to know the top one. Is that too much to ask?
I have my 3 POE targets, so excuse me for not jumping down yours.

We both agree on Evans though which is something I guess. Work with me here, and don't be negative

no ur PoE makes absolutely no sense so stop ignoring questions when I ask u pls

its either u, BLD, evans, or alco. any more energy u spend focusing on another players will just make hammering u quicker

The X

Marvelous

its either u, BLD, evans, or alco. any more energy u spend focusing on another players will just make hammering u quicker
Like bless your soul for still considering things.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
He's the serpent

Why else not claim?
why does that matter now? we r looking for scum

well thanks for tmi'ing him as not one I guess?

didn't u say he was cleared as non killer by Alco? so y are u speculating he is serpent now?

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
I don't really have one?

I think there are lots of reasons why Lethal is wolf here. From the get go, there has been very little scum hunting from Lethal. D1 was pretty lack luster and Lethal was just there. I think he benefited from some early talk around his alignment thanks to Poyser and Lethal kind of tried to use Poyser's town read as a bit of a shield. In D2 after me and Ultra dropped cases in Lethal, he went into meltdown mode and left. He then came back and voted for my wagon when there was like, three or four votes, then dipped again. He never once sussed me in D2 instead followed the easy potential counter wagon. Lethal was also the first vote on Ultra's D2 wagon after Ratchet's case on Ultra. D3 really didn't have to do all much since that was Ultra's mislynch. D4 started to engage into some really bad tunnels on Ekko and Flower considering that Ultra was now gone from the game. Couldn't really back anything up. Threw random shit out there. All of this looked like scum struggling to find content and to look productive. I don't think gifting me with the vest made any sense and I think it was a ploy to gain my trust or to prove to me that Lethal really was a gift giver. D5 was another meltdown from Lethal and was just really all over the place. Started talking the runes that he had which may or may not be a lie or a slip. Lied about being able craft a third item in a seemingly attempt at survival. Wouldn't hammer Doddsy. D6 has been no better since he's come out and really just threw whatever he could out there I think knowing he was in trouble without Doddsy. I think he's desperate. He's saying whatever now just to claw for one more second of life. Not sure how anyone can see Lethal as town in this game.

I appreciate you laying it out man, I get where you’re coming from, I hope you can understand where my reservations have come from. I’m happy to vote Lethal here to support you but just to play devils advocate, what happens next / where are you going if he flips town?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
"You may target a player at night, becoming untargetable yourself. If your target investigates as anything other than The Lands Between, you will die. Also, if your target dies during the night phase, you will die also"

2x Law of Causality (You may target a player at night and any investigative action used on them will yield the opposite result)

Is hiding an investigative action? Cos if it is, then yeah, I am back on the table
can we get rid of this now?

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
@Ekkologix You still have dragon in POE, I’m of the assumption he’s town, having a hard time seeing him co-scum with either SK/Doddsy unless extra bussing so curious why he’s still there for you?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Everything else on the table, Dragon not claiming. You're being such a T-Pein
right so case him then? pressure him properly and maybe, just maybe, he will feel more pressure than ur fingers tickling him and maaaaybe might claim? what u r doing right now wont make him do it

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Night 5 told us to enjoy Rannala's theme. So I double checked Ratchet's role.

Great Rune of the Unborn (You may choose to tap into the rune's power at any point, and doing so will give you the ability to create life anew, at a cost. Use with caution. Will not transfer upon your death)

So yeah, I'm still at a loss for the lack of bodies on N5 cos I thought I had an explanation. The rune did nothing, and N0M didn't force a commute
i fail to see how does this help us find the optimal lynch today

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ok, that rules that theory out then.

Ekko/Tiara listed as his jailed targets. No mention of PHEN0M. How does Dragon get the armour if PHEN0M forced Dragon to commute on this night, provided CP doesn't change his mind (at which point I don't think he would have). Dragon confirmed receipt of the armour.
i told cp to jail phenom if he is trying to jail into PoE which was u doddsy phenom rugrat back then iirc

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
I’m most likely voting Lethal here but i would just like to know BPD’s answer to my question about what’s next with a Lethal town flip. I’m hoping I’m just being cautious for nothing here and it’s as simple as Lethal’s scum and we can finish it off next day.

The X

Marvelous
I appreciate you laying it out man, I get where you’re coming from, I hope you can understand where my reservations have come from. I’m happy to vote Lethal here to support you but just to play devils advocate, what happens next / where are you going if he flips town?
I understand your reservations completely. The hider shit is fucky, no doubt about that. I think there's a simple explanation which is just Doddsy targeted Lethal N2 and effectively turned him into a 'townie' for that night, this Ultra did not die. Also understand that you're seeing something in Evans that makes you feel like he's your strongest scum read. And no matter what Lethal flips here, I think Evans is the next logical move.

Dalton

Distinguished
Already mentioned SK’s 180 from suss to town read and then lack of mentioning him again. There was something I read of Doddsy’s that i thought tied them together on a team nicely. again, mostly feeling about how I read the interactions. I’ve had a decent track record of nailing scum this way in the past.

With regards to why over Lethal, even though he’s back into play with the role Doddsy had, the hider clear lingers in my brain. Occam’s razor and what not. I’m going to check out BPD’s post about his play as he seems sure his play outweighs the rest so I’m trying to be open minded.
See Ekko's recent post - hider would 100% survive if scum used Doddsy's invert-investigation thing. I'm not against Evans being scum btw, I've already assumed Evans is the remaining scum after lethal. but if your reason is the hider stuff it looks like its shaky at best and you should, as bray wyatt would say,

JOIN US

This push is suspect
not really, would imply the two of them were both aligned with lethal as scum and if there are still three scum left odo is a bastard
- 1x Hider (You may target a player at night, becoming untargetable yourself. If your target investigates as anything other than The Lands Between, you will die. Also, if your target dies during the night phase, you will die also)

- 2x Law of Causality (You may target a player at night and any investigative action used on them will yield the opposite result)

these work in tandem @Black Pegged Dragon @Lethal

doddsy made lethal appear as lands between therefore he survived ultra's cop

or

doddsy made BLD appear as possessing no weapon, therefore scan as possessing no gun for Alco's gunsmith

doddsy's ability can work for both

focusing more on macro gameplay, I want to flip lethal today
correct. we should be careful about results in general ito clearing people now that we have doddsy's thing to consider.

But as you say lethal is scum on play
I was the only one not to move off Aurelian’s lunch during the CFD.

I also am confirmed role via CP.

I use my invigorate on Alco to see if the amplify would turn his weak cop into a full shot
confirmed role means shit tbh, noone is doubting you're invigorator lol.

Its not an alignment-indicative role at all. You're scumread on play. but we're lynching lethal todayh.
I don’t get why I’m up for a lynch today lmao
you're not

i think its just lethal and evans but im curious why phenom/big man aren't in your poe

particularly phenom as i think you were suss on him previously, certainly more so than bld
can we get rid of this now?
thanks for noting this btw, very helpful. lines everything up, anyone still doubting lethal is scum is suss tbph

Back