• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
Im inclined to agree, Evans before the Largest of Warriors would be my preference.
how much leeway do we have for mistake here it still feels tight to me the darkness is close and all encompassing.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
what about evans do you prefer to lethal?

Already mentioned SK’s 180 from suss to town read and then lack of mentioning him again. There was something I read of Doddsy’s that i thought tied them together on a team nicely. again, mostly feeling about how I read the interactions. I’ve had a decent track record of nailing scum this way in the past.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
With regards to why over Lethal, even though he’s back into play with the role Doddsy had, the hider clear lingers in my brain. Occam’s razor and what not. I’m going to check out BPD’s post about his play as he seems sure his play outweighs the rest so I’m trying to be open minded.

The X

Marvelous
Im inclined to agree, Evans before the Largest of Warriors would be my preference.
how much leeway do we have for mistake here it still feels tight to me the darkness is close and all encompassing.
Evans can go before Big Man. But I need from you on Lethal first.

Evans

Acclaimed
questions to get us started

1. @Evans did you use ur extra shot? please answer if the message happens when your ability is successful or when the target's ability is successful
2. @Lethal how do u get radhan's rune from godrick's body. is this a slip?
3. @Dalton did u see anyone kill tiara? or could clear anyone from not killing her?
4. @Alco who do u want to lynch today? please lead the discussion. i want to identify u if u r town
5. @Black Pegged Dragon I absolutely disliked ur interactions with doddsy yesterday btw. if lethal is town u r wolf here

another pointers:
- there seem to be no serpent. no extra kills for 2 nights
I had another point I forgot lol

Yes I used
And mate I’ve answered this clearly multiple times lmao

The target is notified if it’s successfully invigorated them

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
My preference strictly off interactions would be Evans today but I want to show faith in BPD’s conviction on Lethal. Let me review the post he’s been referencing that he made about him and I’ll circle back

This push is suspect

Evans

Acclaimed
I've been invited to the Roundtable Hold

BUMP

@Big Man @Evans

<===============================>

Lethal - Benefactor (cleared town by hider result)
Phenom - Forced Commuter
Retrolize - Seraph Knight, target Ultra (not going anywhere N1 kinda says they aren't a wolf)
Ekko - Vig (cleared to me by Post 9478 )
Big Man - Neighbouriser / Rune Cop - has invited Arp & Haza.
Arp Bladstrum - Vanilla, PR
Evans - Invigorator (apparently cleared by CP - Post 7617 )
Dalton - Tracker. N1 Retro nowhere, N2 no use, N3 Ekko to Tweet, N4 no use, N5 no use
Black Legged Dragon - No claim (cleared town by gunsmith result)
Alco - Gunsmith (cleared Dragon. Huge risk to clear him if faking results).

My POE atm is:

Arp, PHEN0M, Evans. Everyone else I'm content with.

Working on the game using 33% non-town. We've had 2 indies flip and 4 wolves. So 1-2 wolves left, for mine (8 non-town).

I was powered up by Ratchets rune. It’s considered spent to make me “graduate from an apprentice spirit tuner”

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Ekko/Tiara listed as his jailed targets. No mention of PHEN0M. How does Dragon get the armour if PHEN0M forced Dragon to commute on this night, provided CP doesn't change his mind (at which point I don't think he would have). Dragon confirmed receipt of the armour.

You keep bringing this up. Big Man claimed to have used his role on me and failed on N4, we know that my role failed because BLD got the armor from you, these two both being true lends itself to Cp jailing me. Mix in that I couldn’t use my role N5 and that’s another confirmation for me that i was jailed.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
- 1x Hider (You may target a player at night, becoming untargetable yourself. If your target investigates as anything other than The Lands Between, you will die. Also, if your target dies during the night phase, you will die also)

- 2x Law of Causality (You may target a player at night and any investigative action used on them will yield the opposite result)

these work in tandem @Black Pegged Dragon @Lethal

doddsy made lethal appear as lands between therefore he survived ultra's cop

or

doddsy made BLD appear as possessing no weapon, therefore scan as possessing no gun for Alco's gunsmith

doddsy's ability can work for both

focusing more on macro gameplay, I want to flip lethal today

Evans

Acclaimed
It’s possible I was right about Lethal from the start and was convinced by the meta claims. Lethal being a scum inventor and gifting Haza to confirm him makes sense but Aurelian hiding is iffy.

@Ekkologix why is Phen0m not in your POE?

I trust Alco and BPD

Evans

Acclaimed
I was the only one not to move off Aurelian’s lunch during the CFD.

I also am confirmed role via CP.

I use my invigorate on Alco to see if the amplify would turn his weak cop into a full shot

The X

Marvelous
Your MQ about Lethal
I don't really have one?

I think there are lots of reasons why Lethal is wolf here. From the get go, there has been very little scum hunting from Lethal. D1 was pretty lack luster and Lethal was just there. I think he benefited from some early talk around his alignment thanks to Poyser and Lethal kind of tried to use Poyser's town read as a bit of a shield. In D2 after me and Ultra dropped cases in Lethal, he went into meltdown mode and left. He then came back and voted for my wagon when there was like, three or four votes, then dipped again. He never once sussed me in D2 instead followed the easy potential counter wagon. Lethal was also the first vote on Ultra's D2 wagon after Ratchet's case on Ultra. D3 really didn't have to do all much since that was Ultra's mislynch. D4 started to engage into some really bad tunnels on Ekko and Flower considering that Ultra was now gone from the game. Couldn't really back anything up. Threw random shit out there. All of this looked like scum struggling to find content and to look productive. I don't think gifting me with the vest made any sense and I think it was a ploy to gain my trust or to prove to me that Lethal really was a gift giver. D5 was another meltdown from Lethal and was just really all over the place. Started talking the runes that he had which may or may not be a lie or a slip. Lied about being able craft a third item in a seemingly attempt at survival. Wouldn't hammer Doddsy. D6 has been no better since he's come out and really just threw whatever he could out there I think knowing he was in trouble without Doddsy. I think he's desperate. He's saying whatever now just to claw for one more second of life. Not sure how anyone can see Lethal as town in this game.

Back