• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dalton

Distinguished
this may track tho lol
ekko targeted him twice

what im trying to say is there's power in the scum!BPD or scum!ekko theory
and those particular things have derailed reads (no thanks to me) that scum is using to their advantage

i wouldn't know the team dynamics and where an ekko/BPD partnership fits in
go back and look at the other kills that day though. They were evidently not vig kills.
You were came in and posted when we were discussing who should hammer, though. Blind trusting me at that point seems weird.

What runes did you get?
the write up said runes had been obliterated which is at least a positive as i think it means arp got f-all.
It's not me trying to setup a double mislynch, it's me being confident Lethal was scum and being right at the finishing line. Obviously that was naive and it's not as simple as voting Evans anymore.

I wasn't heavily sussed when the result came back on me. The only two people that really sussed me hard this game was Poyser and Craig.
1) Surely you understand how it looks, though, right?
2) This is not true, I am almost certain I was sussing you at that point too. You and Ultra were getting joint-sussed by lots of the WS guys and we even had a whole 'stop siding with your buddies' thing that happened.

The X

Marvelous
i cant remember, and that worries me.

Feel like Phenom has had an easy pass recently and it has been powered in part by BLD wanting lethal/evans (i wanted it to but im now feeling like ive been manipulated towards it a bit lol).
Phenom has had a really easy pass this game and his ability makes the least sense. Commute and jail both on town is a lot.

I am starting to feel mass paranoia with Arp's vanilla claim as well.

Evans

Acclaimed
why does committing on a lynch target in this case matter?

why say the above and then appeal to the logic behind gut reads:

Because the point made by Dalton was about me switching off the wagon onto another vote. The context of that vote is very important.

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
You were came in and posted when we were discussing who should hammer, though. Blind trusting me at that point seems weird.

What runes did you get?
No runes passed into my possession, they may only pass over once. It says in the write up they decayed or something.

It was certainly hasty play from myself and I clearly need to bear in mind that I should catch up fully before voting. We must unite and root out this evil in our midst. I will vote with the agreed upon wagon today only after doing so.

Dalton

Distinguished
Oh good, I can see how this is shaping up.
tell me more phenom. your coasting has been noted tbhtbh

if you're town you really need to step up today.
Phenom has had a really easy pass this game and his ability makes the least sense. Commute and jail both on town is a lot.

I am starting to feel mass paranoia with Arp's vanilla claim as well.
yeah, i can see it being x + phenom tbh.

Not really anyone phenom cant be teamed with

Dalton

Distinguished
No runes passed into my possession, they may only pass over once. It says in the write up they decayed or something.

It was certainly hasty play from myself and I clearly need to bear in mind that I should catch up fully before voting. We must unite and root out this evil in our midst. I will vote with the agreed upon wagon today only after doing so.
i know your posting is whack in general because you've got a PR but this is suss af lmao.

how about you tell us who you think we should vote for mr arp?

Evans

Acclaimed
Arp who’s known to have good theme knowledge of the game, dropping in to hammer and steal a rune is something that needs to be thought about

The X

Marvelous
ok fair, i will reiterate that i can basically clear ekko so im not gonna buy into him being prbable tho

I'm split - I just don't see who could be the serpent tbh, but it seems bastard to mention it if it doesnt exist.

a) A lot of us were on the lethal bandwagon so there can't be too much criticism there. See my later post about your potentially setting up a double-mislynch. i'd like to hear your thoughts on that.
b) Tbh I lean towards Arp not having the balls to make that sort of play. But it definitely is whack and he's not getting a free pass for it ito where he sits in POE.
c) Could you outline the case against Evans' voting patterns arround aurelian again? This time, however, highlighting when aurelian claimed relative to when Evans switched his vote. I'd do it but im lazy

re phenom: He's definitely someone who seems to be slinking under the radar a bit easily for my liking. With the lethal/evans final scummember angle being proven false, he is someone who could easily be someone who has slunk under the radar - not to mention the point Evans has made about him seemingly being the same role as CP
A) There's not much to comment on with the double mislynch. I my comment on Evans being next no matter what still rings true because whether or not Lethal flipped wolf or town, Evans still worked as scum. There was also confidence Lethal was flipping wolf, so I was kind of making comments assuming that that would happen.

B) I think Arp could be the serpent more so than the wolf. I do agree it'd take a lot of brass to pull of what he has as wolf on this game. But I shouldn't underestimate someone like that considering the current game state.

C) I'm just waking up and am on my phone. I can try to look at some vote analysis when I get my laptop. Obviously have to do some work to figure this out.

The X

Marvelous
Also we are still getting shot at more than once a night and haven't figured that out. It must be the serpent? But then having two serial type indies really does suck. Third parties have done nothing to help take Golden Order.

Evans

Acclaimed
A) There's not much to comment on with the double mislynch. I my comment on Evans being next no matter what still rings true because whether or not Lethal flipped wolf or town, Evans still worked as scum. There was also confidence Lethal was flipping wolf, so I was kind of making comments assuming that that would happen.

B) I think Arp could be the serpent more so than the wolf. I do agree it'd take a lot of brass to pull of what he has as wolf on this game. But I shouldn't underestimate someone like that considering the current game state.

C) I'm just waking up and am on my phone. I can try to look at some vote analysis when I get my laptop. Obviously have to do some work to figure this out.

Yeah, have a look at the time and my posts around my switch from Aurelian then at his wagon during the CFD. I think you’re overthinking me on D1 tbh

Dalton

Distinguished

a) i kinda appreciate that you're not trying to overexplain this. But its gonna keep me paranoid on you lol.
b) I had a theory when Arp did that that he was serpent and he'd have some role where he needed to collect x number of runes to achieve his win condition. Runes crumbling kinda fucks with that tho so i dunno what his motivation would be.
c) appreciated. or evans can show us himself. i simply cba lol.

Back