• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Can we bully yoshi into a quick claim they're new so they might crack lol

I still have no idea what BPD meant by opportunistic btw!

lets go for it.

GIF by WWE

vote lynch yoshi

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
okay im gna stop talking i am probably hinting too much for those flavor know-ers they can prob figure who i am i think

not that it matters i dont have anything to lose lol

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
i mean i can be watched or w.e

if fang kills me he just suicides basically lol
No point unless you are Ratchet would I do that mate. I can't directly kill anyone anyways since one way I can is extremely RNG based and I would have to luck on all that shit coming in, but whoever scum and anti-town are have me as one of their targets and you being a Demigod if that is what you are saying your role/character is, is also a bullseye on you to potentially as well.

But there is no real reason for you to be killed by me. Ultra has expressed several times suspicion about how quickly my vote band wagon came about and you've repeatedly prodded peoples on why they were jumping on me as well with the stuff with Yoshi's suspicious/scummy like posting and behavior.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Ekko I'm supposed to believe you caught Fang on a lie and you're still kissing indie ass
i dont know the flavor lol. is my character supposed to be bad but is good this game? i dont know

what i know is flavor is probably irrelevant and fang's flavor is fked

fang's wincon is basically like danaeres in GoT. thats where im at rn

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
How does role claiming and asking others to role claim work by the way?

what happened to aerolean.
he claimed his role.
stopped the lynch cuz he claimed indie and some believed him.
he is claiming to be able to protect or something.
this is a role scum gonna want out me thinks.
since he might stop them from killing?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
One before this one. Role claiming and requesting others to role claim seems like cheating.
Some games allow them completely. Some restrict them, some are dependent about how early or late they come into the game, others only will allow the flavor of indirect. Its not cheating but its definitely puts the game into easier mode if its allowed blatantly. That's why I've been fairly reserved about it until my ass was on the line but like I've said before, when it comes to YOU, your flip-flopping, following what others have pushed and lack of own head in the game doesn't exactly give you much town cred.

Back