• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
aight I say yeet the indie who clearly has enough theme knowledge to fake something good lol. going to bed relatively soon

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
We'll have to build a majority consensus in 12 hours, but too much disagreement. You were the games universal scum read, everyone else is going to be scattered and unprepared
thats their own fault. fken rookies

luckily, the town leader doesnt fall short

i was full prepared

Emil

V.I.P. Member
It's not useless commentary, it's a fact that you stand a better a chance of tying your shoes with your dick then leading town into a scum lynch with dogshit leads.
i dont belive for one that the great ultra is okay with indie hunting over finding scum

if u want to argue that the claim is fake, then go for it, but this is already off the table for u since u said already that it seemed real

kind of really pathetic dont u think?

16 hours is very plenty to find a scum and lynch them. the defeatist attitude doesnt sound like u

Ultra

THE BEAR
i dont belive for one that the great ultra is okay with indie hunting over finding scum

if u want to argue that the claim is fake, then go for it, but this is already off the table for u since u said already that it seemed real

kind of really pathetic dont u think?

16 hours is very plenty to find a scum and lynch them. the defeatist attitude doesnt sound like u

You have 0 reading comprehension. I made a joke about killing all indies and made it clear I'm down for a good alternative wagon. The best you can offer is TRO. That's why I'm saying you're not serious.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
@Aurelian if u want me to maybe trust u, im gna need that flavor claim sorry m8
So basically tell you who I am? Not just what my role is or my abilities my win-con but ALSO my literal character as well? C'mon man, after all the information I've given you, yes its suspect, but at this point I have nothing left in my sleeves.

It's not useless commentary, it's a fact that you stand a better a chance of tying your shoes with your dick then leading town into a scum lynch with dogshit leads.
We could just get rid of Yoshi, you know.
The guy (sweet friendly guy he is) but is absolutely clueless in mafia games. You can also offer alternative picks. This doesn't seem like your typical bravo-filled confident self mind you, Ultra, getting rid of useless players is better then a pro-town Indie like me. Its even weirder given how much you've felt uncomfortable with so many people jumping on me given the light of Yoshi, Poyser, and Alco's lack of contributions and opportunistic behavior.

Ultra

THE BEAR
So basically tell you who I am? Not just what my role is or my abilities my win-con but ALSO my literal character as well? C'mon man, after all the information I've given you, yes its suspect, but at this point I have nothing left in my sleeves.

We could just get rid of Yoshi, you know.
The guy (sweet friendly guy he is) but is absolutely clueless in mafia games. You can also offer alternative picks. This doesn't seem like your typical bravo-filled confident self mind you, Ultra, getting rid of useless players is better then a pro-town Indie like me. Its even weirder given how much you've felt uncomfortable with so many people jumping on me given the light of Yoshi, Poyser, and Alco's lack of contributions and opportunistic behavior.

This is *majority* lynch. I have discussed aclo and Evans. I can't even get one vote, let alone 13.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
@Yoshi did u address fang's scum read of u by any chance?
I said he could be scum or town, but ultimately it doesn't matter as he's way too easily manipulated into being tricked or dupe as a townie and that's fatal for town regardless. Its a double-edged sword for someone like that to potentially be easily swayed by scum or anti-town roles/players and he's pretty much confirmed several times he doesn't keep up with the game's pace, development, etc...just shoots blind.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You have 0 reading comprehension. I made a joke about killing all indies and made it clear I'm down for a good alternative wagon. The best you can offer is TRO. That's why I'm saying you're not serious.
have u talked about why RDK is a bad choice?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I said he could be scum or town, but ultimately it doesn't matter as he's way too easily manipulated into being tricked or dupe as a townie and that's fatal for town regardless. Its a double-edged sword for someone like that to potentially be easily swayed by scum or anti-town roles/players and he's pretty much confirmed several times he doesn't keep up with the game's pace, development, etc...just shoots blind.
you foken what m8?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
what u mean ultimately doesnt matter lol

fken indies man
I'm talking about Yoshi being a problem for town even if he is town because the dude just doesn't keep up with the game events or progression, and he is very easily manipulated. I don't have faith in him and that's why I'm comfortable given his bizarre behavior and inconsistent play style in the game so far from what I do know of how he's played in the past, to not be above seeing him be the lynch target instead.

But if either you or Ultra have an alternative let it be known.

It doesn't really matter because I don't expect to honestly live past this night phase even if it a miracle happens. But I also worry if you ARE town-aligned too, Ekko, that you'll be a target as well.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
aight I say yeet the indie who clearly has enough theme knowledge to fake something good lol. going to bed relatively soon
This a really dumb post, sorry mate. I hard disagree with your "logic".

We'll have to build a majority consensus in 12 hours, but too much disagreement. You were the games universal scum read, everyone else is going to be scattered and unprepared
My suggestion is Yoshi, people have already indicated discomfort with him and he's a good potential choice. I'm completely unsure about RDK. What about the others?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'm talking about Yoshi being a problem for town even if he is town because the dude just doesn't keep up with the game events or progression, and he is very easily manipulated. I don't have faith in him and that's why I'm comfortable given his bizarre behavior and inconsistent play style in the game so far from what I do know of how he's played in the past, to not be above seeing him be the lynch target instead.

But if either you or Ultra have an alternative let it be known.

It doesn't really matter because I don't expect to honestly live past this night phase even if it a miracle happens. But I also worry if you ARE town-aligned too, Ekko, that you'll be a target as well.
yeah we dont lynch someone we think could be town only for those reasons. u just butchered any chance u have at growing that wagon

currently town is majority. we will manipulate yoshi into helping town if he is easy to manipulate lol

Back