• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Doddsy

Mafia God
no my role doesnt mention im demigod and no what r u talking about lol

i have not claimed to be protown indie lol

can u please. please. clarify ur wincon. who r town. who r anti town

u cant tell me my character is anti town m8. i know my character is town lol
Wait when did someone say your character was anti town? Are you Mohg?
besides top wagon

ratchet
poyser
kekko.
Can you give some explanation, mainly for the top 2

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Wait when did someone say your character was anti town? Are you Mohg?

tldr.
he says he is a target of the indie and that he is town.
means indie is anti town.
If he was pro town then ekko would be himself anti town but he says he isnt

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
It’s not WIFOM, if you think I’m scum then there must be some kind of scum motivation for my actions? I’m asking you what YOU THINK they are
Huh? what you have done early on in the game is WIFOM tho and that's fine to admit it. Not sure why you saying it's not?

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
Let's talk about the veracity of claims for a second, considering our host is Gramma. Setting aside any prior considerations about how a person is playing, any outright contradictions they've said, etc:

What percentage of claims given in this game would be enough to sway a vote another way? I have no knowledge of this flavor, but I do but stock in the competence of the host. Between generics and the predispondence of fake claims, I think by default 80% of claims wouldn't be worthwhile information. Hot take.
There is so many characters in the world of elden ring and most charactes morally speaking is neither. Hell even the main character you play morally can be fucked up depending on which path you take in the story. I would say there is plenty of characters for potential of fake claims and such, I wouldn't really put my stocks that high to any claims except few ones.

spent around 200 playing this game. You can bet your ass I'll use information I have accumulated throughout my long journey in the lands between to detect the presence of scum.

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
Pictured: Soulkiller and The Thread

4661.jpg
Giving it a very good sniff.

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
I think Retro (Poli) is probably townie. Although I am not really sure how her mafia playstyle is tbh. But for now, I guess I'll trust my instincts.

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
Morning all, so seems whilst I've slept we've had 4/5 of a claim from Aurelian and Yoshi is looking pretty lonely.

@SoulKiller being the Supreme Warrior who caught me id out be interested in your opinion on Aurelian

I'm getting also getting a disconnect with Ekko, said he's on the list of names given by Aurelian but flavour wise they're all bad newa

Dalton

Distinguished
see my issue is if I say something extremely stupid like "you changed your avatar and I didn't realize you had the same name" it gives you and Craig and anyone else sussing me over these interpretations
But even pointing this out shows you I'm trying to be "cautious"

And the norm in Mafia is "no one can be that prone to not paying attention or honest, how is this possible"

take this as you will

I prob shouldnt play these games if it means it detracts from the positives of mafia, esp for players like Ratchet

But I don't wanna retire
I could believe that you thought it was two different people (Hell I forgot that you'd asked me why TPein to start). Unfortunately that doesn't change the fact that you were a bit to keen to jump onto TPein and it looks like you were trying to deflect off Aurelian (which is partcularly notable given the other point against you - that you were part of the crew that randomly defended aurelian).
Hmm okay lemme replace "interesting" with "strange", that oughta better convey what I think about it
Still fence-sitty. Pointing out a pro and a con. Not a fan mr chocobo

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
You are allowed to do that.

I'm allowed to say that it looks like unnecessary busywork on your part.
Do you think her 'busywork' is fake or genuine? cause that's what it comes down to eventually. Would this player put this much thoughts thinking out loud scenarios and psychological analysis?

Alco

Distinguished
I'm starting to suspect Aclo. Very touch and go, asks a lot of empty questions but doesn't go anywhere and doesn't possess solving energy. I don't like how he approaches Fang's lynch in particular:

There's no gears turning here, he treats the lynch like a forgone conclusion. To me, it appears as if instead of enjoying the hunt, he looks over the notes and goes "yup, safe"
Enlighten me as to what "solving energy" is exactly. And what are empty questions?

I didn't treat it as a foregone conclusion. I treated it like a vote on someone whose posts I disliked a lot and who didn't convince me at all with his defense.

Back