• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

The X

Marvelous
He claimed?! All right, WF/WS crew we running this shit!

Lol nah but I don't trust that role at all let's yeet imo. How much time left tho maybe we can pressure someone else
It's posts like this that make you wolfy. You've had so many apparent opinions this game, yet you have no one to offer up or even an opinion on where town should go. Instead, you are content with lynching an indie claim. Hmmm.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Best Friends Fist Bump GIF by WWE

vote lynch @Aurelian
see tea i was right he isnt town or mafia

u laughed earlier but look what happened

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
idk about that bro my flavor doesnt say i am demigod and im town and one of the names u listed

i could be the only town demigod

or maybe they r all town

my role is literally nothing special tho. like not indie not mafia no secondary wincons nothing just plain town role lol

flavor angle is likely gna be irrelevant. i want to know who u r tho bc i dont trust the claim fully. the problem is after googling ur character i might reach a wrong conclusion

its all gna be running in circles
So are you a Demigod or not? Earlier you strongly suggested to me in one of your more recent posts you weren't comfortable with revealing you were a pro-town indie too because of the way my win-con and role was stated when I revealed mine. I never even suggested I have a secondary win-con, my win-con is for town to win and being against any anti-town role.

Your being kind of weird Ekko.

Why we trying to get a claim from Yoshi?
For the same reason your sussing on Evans.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
ofcourse RDK wants to hammer this quickly. its a fken indie

RDK isnt interested in finding mafia

Emil

V.I.P. Member
we are lynching him.
idk why you wouldn't since he is anti you.

:biden:
bc there is still merit in keeping him alive even if he kills me. id prioritize a mafia lynch

there is also the chance the rest of his names r not town and he kill them for us

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
But for real my last post, if Ultra believes Evans or Craig or whoever else is a good lynch I'll happily switch gears if that's what it takes for me not to get day 1'd. Hopefully he is one of the anti-town demigods or Golden Order dudes and town get a w out of it.

Anyway I'm perfectly fine with being watched if there is a player who has that kind of role but please don't speak up and role-claim it

The X

Marvelous
So are you a Demigod or not? Earlier you strongly suggested to me in one of your more recent posts you weren't comfortable with revealing you were a pro-town indie too because of the way my win-con and role was stated when I revealed mine. I never even suggested I have a secondary win-con, my win-con is for town to win and being against any anti-town role.

Wtf I don't suss Evans. I kind of town read him.

Emil

V.I.P. Member

no my role doesnt mention im demigod and no what r u talking about lol

i have not claimed to be protown indie lol

can u please. please. clarify ur wincon. who r town. who r anti town

u cant tell me my character is anti town m8. i know my character is town lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
lik @Aurelian ignore all the flavor text in ur role pls

i want hard facts lol

flavor text can be misleading afk

Back