• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Evans

Acclaimed
Also yet again, Lethal gets a bit of a relieve from Poyser's content.

Happened early doors when I disagreed about the town lean.

Now distracted from the readback by going for Tweet after pressure looked like it could build on him again.

Then the only contribution from his readback is something he witnessed in the thread when he was already in the game from the first 200 posts

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Yes -why- does it seem fake to you?

It seems fake because I can tell when things are said naturally and this seems like it is not natural.
Regular people dont post like that.
Sounds forced and thought out.
Stop it Ratchet.
You are asking me about things that cannot be explained.
I just know it by feel.
I understand you cannot do that but its an actual thing people do.

Ratchet

It seems fake because I can tell when things are said naturally and this seems like it is not natural.
Regular people dont post like that.
Sounds forced and thought out.
Stop it Ratchet.
You are asking me about things that cannot be explained.
I just know it by feel.
I understand you cannot do that but its an actual thing people do.
I was simply asking for you to expand upon the idea. If it's intangible, then that's all you need to say.

Evans

Acclaimed
Wow, so much content since I was last on.

I had a skim on the train to and from the cricket today, obvs gonna do a better rehash with direct points etc later, but I did note that the Aurelian vs Ratchet thing was kinda uncomfortable to see (they have legit heat??) and very distracting.

Aurelian has claimed an indy-ish role, and this alone prevents me from thinking Ekko is scum protecting a team mate. I've not really liked what I've seen from him.

I will give soft lean of town for CP who is actually playing this time, although I say this with 2% confidence cos I always struggle to read him with confidence.

Gonna finish my re-read whilst comfy at the PC and get some more reads/leans out.

And clearly he's up to date enough to know about Aurelian/Ratchet/Ekko and still only goes for Yoshi when asked directly for contributions from his read back

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I was simply asking for you to expand upon the idea. If it's intangible, then that's all you need to say.

Didn't I use the word "seems fake af" in the first place?
"Seems" is a keyword.
Means its an inexplicable sensation of sorts.

Lethal

T.B.A
And clearly he's up to date enough to know about Aurelian/Ratchet/Ekko and still only goes for Yoshi when asked directly for contributions from his read back

Skimmed. Keyword. Keep writing the narrative you want to paint me in a shit light.

Evans

Acclaimed
If I'm going to be mocked and shaded for doing this read back, then I'm just not going to bother. 1500 posts to work back through is a tough task when tired. Whatever

Why are you reading back from moments of the game you were already in tho

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
If I'm going to be mocked and shaded for doing this read back, then I'm just not going to bother. 1500 posts to work back through is a tough task when tired. Whatever

I just did a read back myself.
I then went back and replied to specifics about me.
Not gonna interject myself into w/e ultra and evans where doing but noting it for later.

Lethal

T.B.A

I am sorry that my commitments take precedence over being in the game 24/7. I'm sorry that my 5G reception was shithouse in the city. I'm sorry I chose to watch the cricket rather than chirping away in the thread.

Ratchet

I agree in that his commentary around Aurelian/me was weird. Felt like he thought he needed to say something but had nothing to say about it. In other words, overly-concerned with how he is perceived.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Evans the new berry tho.
Fr fr
On god.
No cap.
#facts

Also lethal showed up outa nowhere and did interject which was weird.

Lethal

T.B.A
Why are you reading back from moments of the game you were already in tho

My last post was at 1:16am before I went to bed. I'd remembered some things on my skim but didn't save them or anything. I'm just gonna nope out of doing this tbh cos I see where this is going

Ratchet

I am sorry that my commitments take precedence over being in the game 24/7. I'm sorry that my 5G reception was shithouse in the city. I'm sorry I chose to watch the cricket rather than chirping away in the thread.
Flexing that he has 5G ;-;

Meanwhile I'm lucky if I can get stable 4G

Ratchet

Didn't I use the word "seems fake af" in the first place?
"Seems" is a keyword.
Means its an inexplicable sensation of sorts.
Seems just implies vagueness - I wanted to know if there was anything specific driving that feeling, or if it were just an intangible impression from it.

Back