• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dalton

Distinguished
chill lethal, it is fair to ask why you were reading back from stuff you'd already read.

your answer is fair too.

dont turn heel even if cora would like it xo

Evans

Acclaimed
We've heard of dolphin theory this game with Lethal.

Has he perhaps switched his tactics to appeal to emotion?

Lethal

T.B.A
Who is shitting on you?
Really?
chill lethal, it is fair to ask why you were reading back from stuff you'd already read.

your answer is fair too.

dont turn heel even if cora would like it xo
SKIMMED. I had an hour each way up my sleeve, thought it better to have read than come back blind to hundreds more posts. Should've learned how to do threadmarks on phone.
Probably me cuz I said his replies seem "fake af"
Idk why he always does the "taking it personally" act....
What the fuck is this even?

Lethal

T.B.A
We've heard of dolphin theory this game with Lethal.

Has he perhaps switched his tactics to appeal to emotion?

What emotion is being appealed to? You want thoughts on a read back, yet I'm getting slung at. If I didn't know any better I'd be thinking this is something personal that's coming out. But hey, that'd be crazy talk and appealing to emotion. Or just playing dumb. Or intentionally dipping.

Dalton

Distinguished
Really?

SKIMMED. I had an hour each way up my sleeve, thought it better to have read than come back blind to hundreds more posts. Should've learned how to do threadmarks on phone.

What the fuck is this even?
yeah i agreed your answer is fair lol

Evans

Acclaimed
What emotion is being appealed to? You want thoughts on a read back, yet I'm getting slung at. If I didn't know any better I'd be thinking this is something personal that's coming out. But hey, that'd be crazy talk and appealing to emotion. Or just playing dumb. Or intentionally dipping.

That would be pretty crazy, yes

Lethal

T.B.A
Yes? I mean specifically in regards to you catching up.
Evans, Pein, you. But I'm not putting much stock into you though as I'm leaning town for you. Evans I feel it's something personal and Pein, well, I'm not even going to try and bother interacting with him at this moment in time

Ratchet

Well I don't know how to do that either. Seems it's all Odo's posts that are marked atm. Will be most useful for catchups in future
This might help - on each post near the top right corner you can see a bookmark icon. If you click that, at the top of the page when you click your name, you will see two tabs - "Your Account" and "Bookmarks". All the posts you have clicked the bookmark icon on will be in there.

Back