• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
One that did catch my eye but I can't remember exactly where - Tweet I think it was picked up that Ekko is approaching this game in a very similar manner to how he was for Xmas mafia. In fact Ekko has given me a subtle town lean for not "shit talking" in this game, but he used this as a premise to town lean me at Xmas for also not "shit talking." It's a huge parallel to his usual near-tunnel of my gameplay and scum leaning. At least Pein is consistent with his Lethal tunneling.
i have u as null if that changes anything

Emil

V.I.P. Member
We have 6 hours. You haven't done shit, it's either we lynch him or we have a no Lynch
then we take the no lynch

why r these our options anyway? the fk is wrong with every1

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
I am enjoying all of the discussion around Contender Lethal, if I'm understanding correctly in previous bouts as Town he's been less than concerned with making friends and how he appears?

I am concerned that the end of the first day is nigh and we still have at least a single challenger that has yet to venture anything in @Rugrat, please correct me if wrong as I would hate to besmirch anyone that has earned their place here.

Eternal vigilance is key to our success in the challenges ahead.

Alco

Distinguished
I'd be lying if I said I didn't need Rugrat and the Big Man in my mafia life right about now.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I think Ekko has read way too much into you refamiliarising yourself with my game. What's it been - 12 months?
not shit talking is a psuedo joke to tpein. he is the one who told me about it

ur scum game is saying lots of shite but unable to back it so it adds up

if uve fully caught up lets see ur reads

Back