• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

RDK

Marvelous
Vote Aurelian

Sorry Fang, I really would like to vote elsewhere here, but I really don't see a different wagon forming with under four hours left. There's also a slight mistrust with your claim and I think you haven't been 100 honest with it. While I'd like to keep you around and vote for actual scum, I think it's better for town if they don't have all these Indies looming, especially since more are coming out now. In a game like this, you know indies can always be dangerous and untrustworthy.
But another wagon literally just formed lol

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
thing here is i dont really think you, as scum, would think you'd be successful in stopping aurelian being lynched. so it could easily be, as tpein has been saying, posturing so you can look good from his flip
hes a fken claimed indie. there is no looking good or bad if he flips lol

there is only finding scum and not finding scum. i dont think this lynch is finding scum and im going to question everyone pushing it

Evans

Acclaimed
All bark no bite huh?

To be clear on the Yoshi end, he was claiming we were mafia buddies? Or at least that's what Ekko or Ultra or someone else who I can't remember early in the game told me and its not even a sentiment I agree with. As for the disappearance thing, when I went into my defense Yoshi went completely radio silent while lurking for hours and if you want further things to note, his jump and back forth not just with Craig alternating with his push and defense of Yoshi but also how he jumped from attacking Posyer and defending me to vice-versa with no actual reasoning other then a one-liner throw-away response.

You wanted to lynch Yoshi because "they're useless at mafia"

:pogba:

The X

Marvelous
My thinking was if he is scum then when people are asking him to claim he would not immediately respond in thread but rather check scum chat and consult with teammates, as it came up as a topic very swiftly I doubt there would be preparation for the scenario already in scum chat. He was responding quickly in thread so IMO it seems he wasn't trying to consult teammates at all and was genuinely on his own and confused. The one thing giving me pause was the fact he has played a game before, hence I asked if there was role claiming in that game. Someone said there was not, erasing that doubt. Where have I lost you?
Craig, I already fucking understand this. I already understand what you're trying to get others to believe is your thought process. I'm saying I don't buy that this was your actual thought process here. Besides, Yoshi being town here doesn't mean you're not scum.

How about you fucking learn to read and keep up instead of pretending I'm lost.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

there is only finding scum and not finding scum. i dont think this lynch is finding scum and im going to question everyone pushing it
People being adamant he wasn't scum before he claimed indy would be an interesting place to look actually so don't completely agree with you my friend and town leader

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Craig, I already fucking understand this. I already understand what you're trying to get others to believe is your thought process. I'm saying I don't buy that this was your actual thought process here. Besides, Yoshi being town here doesn't mean you're not scum.

How about you fucking learn to read and keep up instead of pretending I'm lost.
Okay then!

The X

Marvelous
Like Yoshi literally comes in and herp derps about how to claim and if he should claim and Craig is just like, yup that guy is now my strong town read after I was scum reading him and wanted to bully him into claiming.

Poyser

it was before he claimed indy that you made your play tho....

The X

Marvelous
Like Craig, you saying you wanted to bully Yoshi into a claim already admits that you knew what kind of player Yoshi was. For you to take his three posts and go from scum reading him and wanting him to claim, to then giving him a strong town read, seems quite the progression to have.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
the problem with this lynch and why i hate indies is when they play terrible they give the mafia such an easy time

ive been in a game where we lynched indies day 1 and 2 cuz they giga trolled and mafia had the game on easy mode that time

if aurelian just remotely holds himself even a tiny bit better we can easily turn it around lol

Poyser

Like Craig, you saying you wanted to bully Yoshi into a claim already admits that you knew what kind of player Yoshi was. For you to take his three posts and go from scum reading him and wanting him to claim, to then giving him a strong town read, seems quite the progression to have.
idk what to tell you bro his progression makes perfect sense to me lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I don't even think Ekko is confident he's pro town. He would treat a confirmed serial killer the same way, probably
he could be a hitman indie with some town and some scum targets

i still prefer we just hit scum instead

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Yeah exactly I thought if he was scum he would probably break or ghost the thread immediately to consult with teammates which would be a strong tell. Instead he was communicating immediately in the thread. Are you sure you get it? Because it doesn't seem like you get it.

Again, if you disagree, fine! But don't misrepresent me lol

The X

Marvelous
Wow Poyser, you fucking changed my mind with such a convincing speech. Glad the 'pro-town' indie has cleared that up for me.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You wanted to lynch Yoshi because "they're useless at mafia"
And you dipped out early in the game when Lethal was curious about you for hours.

the problem with this lynch and why i hate indies is when they play terrible they give the mafia such an easy time

ive been in a game where we lynched indies day 1 and 2 cuz they giga trolled and mafia had the game on easy mode that time

if aurelian just remotely holds himself even a tiny bit better we can easily turn it around lol
Well do what you must, I'm going to work now so I'll find out if I'm dead or not by then.

RDK

Marvelous
vote lynch: Aurelio

licensed-image

The X

Marvelous
Yeah exactly I thought if he was scum he would probably break or ghost the thread immediately to consult with teammates which would be a strong tell. Instead he was communicating immediately in the thread. Are you sure you get it? Because it doesn't seem like you get it.

Again, if you disagree, fine! But don't misrepresent me lol
He ghost the thread, though! He literally asked how to claim and if he should claim and then he abandoned the thread.

Back