• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Lotttaaa flavor speculation talk in this area of the thread I’m in. Doddsy involved here and only talking about flavor and Indy stuff and from the posts I’ve stumbled upon of his, doesn’t seem like he’s pushing much. Not getting butterflies from him but will see if anything changes later.

Rugrat

Caldust
i respect ur read, but i dont think u have a chance of pushing that for a lynch rn tbh

im not gna stop u. keep building up ur case and see her response when shes here

look at me. ive been screaming RDK scum since day 1 and im still voting with majority

doesnt mean i forgot about him. it just do be like that in majority games
I don’t have strong opinions on an actual target, but I just refuse to vote on a player I believe is town based on principle if I’m honest.

RDK

Marvelous
I think there is going to be a trigger on lethals hammer. If he's town which I expect it will be what he claimed. Obviously if he's scum he could be baiting a me and Ratchet into some sort of trap

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I don’t have strong opinions on an actual target, but I just refuse to vote on a player I believe is town based on principle if I’m honest.
based. respectable
just remember if the majority wants it - and the majority is guaranteed town rn - i suggest u leave behind ur own thoughts for a bit and support the support the majority, or it may reflect bad on u later

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I think there is going to be a trigger on lethals hammer. If he's town which I expect it will be what he claimed. Obviously if he's scum he could be baiting a me and Ratchet into some sort of trap
oh sht forgot

im gna hammer it then for that item

yummy

The X

Marvelous
Well I'm the first vote on that wagon so guess there's a possibility I could eat a bomb too. Yummy!

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'm just saying that I still feel that claim was awfully convenient and then kind of forgotten about by everyone.
he claimed that role and then said he wont claim character or role

tells me hes got more abilities at his disposal

also knowing cp, idk why is he hesitant to character claim lol

its food for thought if the time comes

The X

Marvelous
?

Elaborate
Lethal also said he's a gift maker/giver and that if he does while holding his gift, it would go to the person who killed him or last vote (I think). Lethal said he made a gift last night so there's that. RDK I guess is hypothesizing that Lethal could be a bomb role if scum.

Back