• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Rugrat

Caldust
Rugrat was looking poor as he only came in to take pot shots on people and seemed very opportunistic when he did come in. This one still holds up pretty fair.

Evans was looking weak at the time and was making some weird connections that didn't sit well with me at the time. I think he's been a bit improved last day and his role claim I find to be very believable with support from CP, so this one doesn't hold up.

You, your early play was poor and non committal IMO. Retro push relatively early as well I did not care for as I had near opoosite opinion. Your play has been massively more volume this phase from what I can see, but I didn't care for your arguments you put against me. Seemed a crutch for content as I mentioned early, and the reasoning was weak. In pair with the 3 investigation claims, 100% one is lying. Alco is one of my top town reads, Yoshi/Tiara is null at best, Yoshi was minimally involved and as I have not fully read today, I can't say I have a full opinion on Tiara yet but from what I did read, seemed invested to solve. I also have no experience with Tiara so I will agree they are an option as well. I still find you to be the most likely liar of the three.

Looking at the quote the other one I mentioned was Arp. Honestly the reason I gave in their was pretty much it. He seemed like he was capable but spent most of it making non game related posts. I mean I enjoyed them but still.

Also that last part is a poor point to make, scum should never not be willing to commit to pushing people.

Thats what happens when she dies. She like "blooms" with a disease and that's what powers her up.

You 100% had me as well on that
Who did I take a pot shotat?

I arrived in and some got irritated and insulted me because I was moving votes away from Lethal’s wagon.

yes Ekko, I’m writing up stuff for your reads. But I don’t like letting this go unpunished

Dalton

Distinguished
Okay, not the way I was hoping for your vote. There is no rune cop check on RDK, but we are wagoning him.
yuck. I have RDK in POE but i've got multiple targets I'd go for before him (Rugrat and Doddsy stand tall)
but i revive or become stump right?

id pay for a stump role rn
If odo gave you a stump role he's a sadist lol
i actually think lethal has a higher wolf chance than RDK. i think he has been playing a cleaner game

lethal has been completely frozen earlier lol
Lethal was cleared by Ultra wasnt he? I think that works in Lethal's flavour
The ones from a few days ago you mean? My plan was to find supporting evidence at the time to make sure I wasn't misremembering who said what, and I have kind of dipped since then so I mean fair point. Largely irreleveant in some places now but I'll point those out when I'm there.

Rugrat was looking poor as he only came in to take pot shots on people and seemed very opportunistic when he did come in. This one still holds up pretty fair.

Evans was looking weak at the time and was making some weird connections that didn't sit well with me at the time. I think he's been a bit improved last day and his role claim I find to be very believable with support from CP, so this one doesn't hold up.

You, your early play was poor and non committal IMO. Retro push relatively early as well I did not care for as I had near opoosite opinion. Your play has been massively more volume this phase from what I can see, but I didn't care for your arguments you put against me. Seemed a crutch for content as I mentioned early, and the reasoning was weak. In pair with the 3 investigation claims, 100% one is lying. Alco is one of my top town reads, Yoshi/Tiara is null at best, Yoshi was minimally involved and as I have not fully read today, I can't say I have a full opinion on Tiara yet but from what I did read, seemed invested to solve. I also have no experience with Tiara so I will agree they are an option as well. I still find you to be the most likely liar of the three.

Looking at the quote the other one I mentioned was Arp. Honestly the reason I gave in their was pretty much it. He seemed like he was capable but spent most of it making non game related posts. I mean I enjoyed them but still.

Also that last part is a poor point to make, scum should never not be willing to commit to pushing people.
You're right, those old reads are dull and irrelevant at this juncture. What I don't like is that you came into the thread and ignored my request days ago.

I want your new reads now.

Also, my last point isn't poor to make, because while scum shouldn't be non-commital, they often are - particularly when they're not high-activity, uber-confident players.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Who did I take a pot shotat?

I arrived in and some got irritated and insulted me because I was moving votes away from Lethal’s wagon.

yes Ekko, I’m writing up stuff for your reads. But I don’t like letting this go unpunished
if u scum read RDK just vote him lol

Dalton

Distinguished
why is rdk the wagon over doddsy/rugrat/big man[i think he's town but others don't evidently]

seems a weird priority

The X

Marvelous
they probably blocked me n3 so they could kill ratchet

what I wanna know is why tf the watcher was on BPD n2? wasn't like scum was going to go after BPD, he was heavily sussed at the time and just tunneling me. investigative/killing town roles would though :hm
I'm happy about it because I've been visited by a gunsmith and a watched. I'm 100000 townie confirmed!

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
i think the thread has been very vocal in telling me to not push u, which i did

i am presenting my scum read on u but i really cant push u because i simply cannot ignore what the majority is saying

i understand very well that i can make mistakes. im not stupid to push someone i am not 100% sure on
This is bs, you never listen and always follow what you believe is the right path as townie.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
idk why i feel like u r reading the future then going bk to the past

is this how i feel on when i catch up lol

anyway gn

hoping to see good things from u when i wake up

i'll try to make it b4 EoD

The X

Marvelous
why is rdk the wagon over doddsy/rugrat/big man[i think he's town but others don't evidently]

seems a weird priority
RDK connects to everything. Rugrat probably scum as well. Doddsy and Big Man are possibilities. If we can agree on the names you tossed out, you just got to believe in the bigger picture of RDK.

Back