• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I'm going to sleep as well. the chai gave me about an hour of energy and now I'm crashing for real

good night all!

Doddsy

Mafia God
yuck. I have RDK in POE but i've got multiple targets I'd go for before him (Rugrat and Doddsy stand tall)

If odo gave you a stump role he's a sadist lol

Lethal was cleared by Ultra wasnt he? I think that works in Lethal's flavour

You're right, those old reads are dull and irrelevant at this juncture. What I don't like is that you came into the thread and ignored my request days ago.

I want your new reads now.

Also, my last point isn't poor to make, because while scum shouldn't be non-commital, they often are - particularly when they're not high-activity, uber-confident players.
I mean you asked for them so why ask them?

My new reads were like an hour ago.

But I am uber confident
I'd be down to lynch doddsy too
Betrayal

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
Hello.

I‘ve read the threadmarks and a bit of the game, but would prefer a summary or sth, else I just start reading the game.

I‘m Town, Yoshi didn‘t know how the role works and submitted one action all game lol.
does this guy go by any other name? do I know him?

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
ok sure.

im the great rune cop so I can target someone to find out if they have a great rune or not. tatgeted BLD on night 2 and they dont have one. can also invite 2 people into a conversation and speak with them at night only. invited RDK and Arp.
Good morning Champions, as I've not seen anything pertaining to it in my skim (something came up yesterday wasn't able to devote the time to mafia) I can confirm that Big Man invited me to a conversation with RDK. Claims were made in chat and short of my being hoodwinked are all defenders of the lands between.

I'm certainly not voting RDK on Sir Ekko's say so.

Given I'm just off to work now how long do we have left of the phase? Another No or Mislynch would be catastrophic to our chances in the great trial?

The X

Marvelous
yeah you guys kept saying dumb shit after that and I was like wtf am I doing
How? Please tell me what dumb shit?

I've literally given you a team while others have struggled to name more than two scum names. I'm obviously deep into this game. Obviously well versed in what's happened. Yet somehow my educated read is not better than a random hunch out of a POE? It's funny that you cry about me not respecting Poyser's play when it's clear that you don't respect anything I do to try and help solve this game.

The X

Marvelous
Good morning Champions, as I've not seen anything pertaining to it in my skim (something came up yesterday wasn't able to devote the time to mafia) I can confirm that Big Man invited me to a conversation with RDK. Claims were made in chat and short of my being hoodwinked are all defenders of the lands between.

I'm certainly not voting RDK on Sir Ekko's say so.

Given I'm just off to work now how long do we have left of the phase? Another No or Mislynch would be catastrophic to our chances in the great trial?
We're waiting on RDK's claim.

The X

Marvelous
Honestly if we no lynch, you guys just let scum win this day for no reason. It should be obvious that through the push back and scum readings we've gotten in this game, Ekko and I are a clearly doing something right in this game. Pretty sad to see town this divided still.

Back