• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dalton

Distinguished
So Rugrat claims beloved princes, I'd he's lynched day is skipped.
Doddsy is status heal, except there's status affects shown in this game.

Am i missing anything?
pretty much it.

Also worth noting Rugrat wanted to switch to Doddsy when I said we may be willing to kill him to avoid his beloved princess role proccing.

I don't think it matters cos he could be busisng/distancing but Doddsy thinks I'm illogical for being on the wagon for that reason.

Doddsy

Mafia God
can u repeat pls sorry just woke up
1. Dalton
2. Rugrattus
3. Bigman
4. SK

Honestly I'm not even happy with my list, I'm torn on a few of them but I have more reason to scum read them than others at this point.

Info/claims are doing some damage to my confidence.

Also anyone else remember old Rattus the rat?

Not sure if he was an Austrlaian only thing @Lethal
I think Dalton looks horrendous off this switch up too so that's been reifnorced greatly.

Lethal

Exceptional
"However, Miquella abandoned the Golden Order when he found that it was unable to treat Malenia's rot curse. It was then that he created unalloyed gold."

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I think Dalton looks horrendous off this switch up too so that's been reifnorced greatly.
idk what dalton is doing tbh. sometimes does weird scummy sht lol

anyway games done if rurgat is town. consider me out

@CraigPelton @PHEN0M yall can jail or commute me. id like to selfishly be alive next day if this is a scum flip

choose betwen me and BLD

End of Day 4

Grammaton

Consigliere
Elden Ring Mafia - Day 4

Final Vote Count

Rugrat 9 - Big Man, BPD, Ekko, Soulkiller, Doddsy, Arp, Evans, Tiara, RDK
RDK 2 - Retro, Phenom
Doddsy 4 - CP, Rugrat, Dalton, Alco
No Lynch 1 - Lethal

Ahh, I can see it, clear as day! The coming of our dynasty! ...

Mohg, Lord of Blood
Serial Killer, 1x BP
Bearer of Miquella’s Great Rune & Mohg’s Great Rune

"Dearest Miquella. You must abide alone a while. Welcome, honored guest. To the birthplace of our dynasty!" - Mohg

mohg.gif

Congratulations, you are Mohg, Lord of Blood, Mohg Aligned! The twin brother of Morgott the Grace-Given, unlike him, you fully embraced your Omen heritage whilst imprisoned below Leyndell. During your incarceration, you made contact with the Formless Mother, an Outer God with strength to rival that of the Greater Will. In exchange for your service, she ignited your accursed blood, allowing you to develop various bloodflame sorceries.

During the civil war brought on by the Shattering, you quietly built your strength, recruiting followers and disciples before absconding with the dormant body of the Empyrean, Miquella.

Your plan is to raise the comatose Miquella to Godhood and offer him as a vessel to the Formless Mother, and then establish a new dynasty and reign as King-Consort, but to do this, all vestiges of the Golden Order must be wiped out …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Serial Killer (You may target a player at night and kill them)
- 1xBP (You will survive the first regular strength killing action used on you)
- Miquella’s Great Rune (Once activated, this will reflexively roleblock any non-killing actions you are targeted by. You cannot deactivate this once activated, and you may activate at any time. This rune will not transfer upon your death)
- Mohg’s Great Rune (Symbolic of your pact with the Formless Mother, this will allow you to offer some of your own life force in the form of one of your passives, in exchange for greater killing strength. You may make this deal at any time, and it will be processed instantly regardless of phase. This rune will not be transferred upon your death)

You win when you stand alone, or nothing can prevent this.

Your fakes are Miquella the Unalloyed, and Nepheli Loux. Each fake has risks and advantages inherent to it, be sure to prepare it accordingly!

Miquella's Great Rune & Mohg's Great Rune crumbled to dust!

It is now Night 4. I'm going to extend this night phase to give players time to catch up. I will post a start time for the next phase later today.

Last edited:
Back