• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I mean it’s really simple dude, not sure what you so torn off about??? I literally have no reason to bullshit at this point. I don’t think I’ll survive anyways now that scum knows my end goal. Even if town allowed me to survive then mafia won’t be as generous and will def take most advantage out of me. I do need all of them dead after all.

This reeks as fake.
This passive..

does it have other additional requirements? Ie. last person who votes you gets poisoned, for instance

Or is it that you can choose which player on your wagon to poison

Doddsy

Mafia God
That you've done fuck all this game and your claim is bull shit.

:jerrykek
I've been here all game trying to solve so I mean bit hurtful, sorry my posts don't exceed 1000.

Claim is what role I've got. If you think it's fake that's your perogative, but why would I fake a status healer when no status' have been observed if I'm scum, that just reeks of stupidity.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
There is a decent chance ekko is the one who shot RDK. He tunnelled RDK all game and he flipped townie, he can kill and it’s not out of the realm of possibilities that he is just mafia. It’s easy to fake claim Vig as mafia. I seen mafia do two kills during the NP. Plus you gonna tell me he can only shoot once? eh after I saw rdk flip I won’t be surprised if he flips scum too.

You are different this DP can’t put my finger on it.
i didnt shoot RDK, but if i had a killshot n4 i would have probably done it. i was that wrong on him

mafia doing 2 kills? which night is that? how can u know this?

The X

Marvelous
There is a decent chance ekko is the one who shot RDK. He tunnelled RDK all game and he flipped townie, he can kill and it’s not out of the realm of possibilities that he is just mafia. It’s easy to fake claim Vig as mafia. I seen mafia do two kills during the NP. Plus you gonna tell me he can only shoot once? eh after I saw rdk flip I won’t be surprised if he flips scum too.

You are different this DP can’t put my finger on it.
I'm going to pull up all the night kills and we can do an analysis here.

Maybe you killed RDK so you could frame him here.

Shade.

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
I am down to lynch Dalton/Doddsy/Tiara here

BPD and Ekko one of them is probably scum as well. Although I doubt I can raise an army and push one of them tbh. Ekko looks awful after RDK flip and looks like he is doing damage control and trying to control the narrative of the thread.

Evan/Lethal/Alco/ARP/Retro

Out of this list arp and retro look the best tbh. Lethal also looks good out due to ultra but if he is GF then he is indeed lethal.

Alco/Evan are tricky slots I can see them being swing either way tbh.

If there is scum in arp/retro I think this game is gg for I don’t see them getting lynched.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I am down to lynch Dalton/Doddsy/Tiara here

BPD and Ekko one of them is probably scum as well. Although I doubt I can raise an army and push one of them tbh. Ekko looks awful after RDK flip and looks like he is doing damage control and trying to control the narrative of the thread.

Evan/Lethal/Alco/ARP/Retro

Out of this list arp and retro look the best tbh. Lethal also looks good out due to ultra but if he is GF then he is indeed lethal.

Alco/Evan are tricky slots I can see them being swing either way tbh.

If there is scum in arp/retro I think this game is gg for I don’t see them getting lynched.
the only damage control im doing is trying to save the town from keep going downhill :lul

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
This passive..

does it have other additional requirements? Ie. last person who votes you gets poisoned, for instance

Or is it that you can choose which player on your wagon to poison

Ofcourse, it’s what it’s stated. The first player in my wagon and the last person gets poisoned. It’s the only ability I had as well when I started the game.

The X

Marvelous
i am vig u can rest assured. i am working my hardest for a town victory here lol
If you're scum, you've done more than enough to control the thread and make sure your voice is heard. Considering the state of town, you don't need to 130% as wolf here.

The X

Marvelous
Well at least you’re talking now.

Complete clown. You’ve fixated on me as scum most of the game and it’s laughable. Be better. You’ve purposefully ignored my reads list. You’re absolutely clutching at straws. Come on. You think I’m the godfather? I’m cleared. This is you shifting goal posts on me like you did Haza and CP.
Ugh. Lethal, you are very not much cleared and possibly could be GF. I just hate this so much.

The X

Marvelous
However, if Lethal really was GF, I'd fucking be reeling him in right now in the chat. Wolf team is in a good position and this guy is talking shit.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
>when your privileges to be at the big kids table gets revoked
>ywn be taken seriously ever again
:tearspepe

id guide myself by reads i want to trust but it's not always necessarily the best thing to do either

am at impasse
SK prob bullshitting about indie claim maybe idk

The X

Marvelous
we are approaching the danger zone and im off to sleep soon. i think we can start a wagon on soul now. i shud be here before deadline

vote lynch soul
Let's bring it home, Ekko. We really have been solving this game together despite our different reads at times.

Vote SoulKiller

Back