• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

The X

Marvelous
this was due to evan's usage. it however does not explain how cp's jail on phenom could triumph phenom's commute on BLD unless the jail upgrade is permanent?
I'm telling you man, Phenom is just lying about commuting me. I'm strapped with my vest. I dare wolves to come strongman a powerless townie.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
You two are too hyper focused on each other to listen to any sense at this stage I swear.

You want to vote Lethal go for it you'll cost us the game
am fine with any lynch including me

doddsy, reads pls

am trying to engage with outside parties so i am not focusing on tunneling too much

The X

Marvelous
Like, scum had to figure out a way to handle WAY too many town abilities last night if everyone is telling the truth. The fact that wolves are still skating shows that one of those abilities is a fake claim.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You two are too hyper focused on each other to listen to any sense at this stage I swear.

You want to vote Lethal go for it you'll cost us the game
i listen to gameplay. lethal is welcomed to come here and town his ass off any time!

Emil

V.I.P. Member
pot kettle, exactly how many have you mentioned the serpent before the claim? 70% sure i can go back and read and prove that we probably have a similar trackrecord of bringing up indies
the serpent is probably fake lol. im straight up leaning mafia on soul

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
Why would there be no inbetween? Just cause you're claiming indy doesn't mean you're not lying scum :krillin2:

Your logic makes no sense, not sure why you are overthinking too much here. Does not seem genuine and feel like you are postering before you just vote me off. Acting like you are torn.

Doddsy

Mafia God
am fine with any lynch including me

doddsy, reads pls

am trying to engage with outside parties so i am not focusing on tunneling too much
1. Lethal
4. Phenom
5. Retrolize
6. Ekko
13. Big Man
15. Arp Bladstrum
16. Evans
17. Dalton
18. Flower
20. Black Legged Dragon

22. Soulkiller
23. Alco

I think we the plain texts are our outside chances of a scum not within the blue, but hit the coloureds first obvs

Doddsy

Mafia God
Your logic makes no sense, not sure why you are overthinking too much here. Does not seem genuine and feel like you are postering before you just vote me off. Acting like you are torn.
Again, what part of that makes no sense? If we are in mylo which has been suggested then we need to be hitting scum, not indy

The X

Marvelous
you cant be beliving this if u belive lethal is scum i dont understand u rn
My brain is like this:

Soul-Doddsy

Phenom-Lethal

I just think Phenom is scum here. Lethal is the fourth scummiest person here.

Also, I'm kind of shit talking wolves and Lethal. If Lethal is wolf, we'll still get him eventually. If Lethal is town, wolves know they can't fucking kill me.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
1. Lethal
4. Phenom
5. Retrolize
6. Ekko
13. Big Man
15. Arp Bladstrum
16. Evans
17. Dalton
18. Flower
20. Black Legged Dragon

22. Soulkiller
23. Alco

I think we the plain texts are our outside chances of a scum not within the blue, but hit the coloureds first obvs
@Dalton expecting a back and forth between u and doddsy here

Lethal

Exceptional
lethal there is no reaosn to get aggressive with me. i asked for ur reads nicely. can u help us out instead of this?

if u town read me then work with me. this is a complete waste of time

if u do not town read me then i'll gladly make ur trip to the dead chat a painless, quick one next day
I gave the reads. You’re choosing to not look at them. Stop playing games. I’m being very nice.
Lynch me. Be wrong. I’ll laugh.
lethal has been on me and flowa and not really generating any ideas. just a bot answering questions aggressively
You forget where I got deflated being wrong on ultra? I’ve said ideas on how could dragon be commuted if he got the armour? You’re just ignoring the thread to suit your agenda.
Ugh. Lethal, you are very not much cleared and possibly could be GF. I just hate this so much.
99% cleared. You can take it for what it is. I’m sick of recycling the same statement.
lethal's aggression makes no sense

yesterday he was saying i am SK

and he tmi'd rugrat as town so foken hard at the end of the day trying to pin me for it, but rugrat flipped sk

today he tried to pin me as killing RDK. i can honestly see lethal being the one behind this kill lol

he lost the ekko=serial killer angle so his position right now makes ZERO sense
TMI? Rugrat was a town read of mine and I bought his claim. Totally TMI.

Explain the second kill. Seriously. You’ve tried to angle shoot that the weapon was faulty. You’ve stood by the vig claim and coasted off it - using a sketchy series of targets to arrive at tweet, in spite of heavily sussing Haza. You perked up with activity once Poyser & Pein got got.

I legit cannot work with you whilst you spout this tripe. Just spamming to help wolves blend in. Have some conviction and vote me if you’re so sure.

You want SK gone cos he’s an obstacle to your win.

Back