• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I honestly can't see him not being Rykard here. Even if he's not, what did that stunt really do? Get him lynched anyway and we're still going for Phenom?
well, if we ISO posts and put on "see the future" goggles where he's scum instead of indie, is his certainty around phenom just a way to bus a mate?
or is it simply a way to drive another mislynch because the evidence does work against phenom?

we're predicting we are 100% certain we stay on phenom, but new information is bound to surface in the writeup

there's intricate webs being woven here, do we think this is how today was going to turn out? do we think this is how scum thought it would?

just be prepared for any possible scenario because ekko is in the picture

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
If its 3-3-1 we have already lost.

Even if we managed to get rid of all scum we'd lose to Evans.
yeah. would require mafia and evans to shoot each other

anyway highly doubt its 3 man scum rn since there were 2 serials

so down with evans today for sure

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Dalton @Black Pegged Dragon

if we lynch phenom first evans is forced to kill me since I'm marked. that might awaken my rune. do we want to risk this?

if we lynch evans first, who do we want to force phenom to commute?

Dalton

Distinguished
Should we talk about anything more before hammer happens?

Please make sure Phenom is D9 lynch.
i think the closing days have been laid out well enough.

The only thing I'm not 100% sold on is that Ekko lynch at the end.

I'm leaning towards him being final scum and me having been bamboozled by him doing something non-killing at tweet. Cos Evans has no reason to lie about those results here.

If Evans flips scum somehow (which seems like 0.0001% chance), then.... WIFOM.

thankfully i wont make it to final 3 so i wont have to deal with that lol

The X

Marvelous
i think the closing days have been laid out well enough.

The only thing I'm not 100% sold on is that Ekko lynch at the end.

I'm leaning towards him being final scum and me having been bamboozled by him doing something non-killing at tweet. Cos Evans has no reason to lie about those results here.

If Evans flips scum somehow (which seems like 0.0001% chance), then.... WIFOM.

thankfully i wont make it to final 3 so i wont have to deal with that lol
Fortunately for you, you will be able to rest. I still have Lethal's vest so unless mafia is still holding onto a strongman, which I kind of doubt with all the kills flying around, I'm making it through the nights.

Once again though, I am a HATED TOWNIE. With two wolves left, they are just looking for someone to vote me and then they can bounce and it'll be game over.

Dalton

Distinguished
if i die tonight (probable) my best guess at this juncture is

Evans indie
Phenom scum
Ekko scum

However, use your brains on the Ekko one in the final three as I can't foresee events that are still to take place.

The X

Marvelous
if i die tonight (probable) my best guess at this juncture is

Evans indie
Phenom scum
Ekko scum

However, use your brains on the Ekko one in the final three as I can't foresee events that are still to take place.
You're going to be kept around for PARANOIA.

Arp probably being shot.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
highlighting kill possibilities has potential to change them or try for the opposite tactic

the lack of kills before tiara, though
im confused about this one still

Emil

V.I.P. Member
give me few mins i got guests over

still lynching evans just got stuff to say pls wait

The X

Marvelous
i hope not, i dont want the pressure lol

this game has EXHAUSTED me
Me too. I've spend HOURS on this game trying to solve it. When Lethal flipped town, I was pretty frustrated. I'm hoping we can get Rykard here and Phenom next and that'll be it. Going into D10 would be hellacious.

Back