• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Grammaton

Consigliere
Elden Ring Mafia - Day 8

Final Vote Count

Phenom 1 - Evans
Evans 4 - Phenom, Dalton, BPD, Arp

'No one will hold me captive ... a serpent never dies'

Praetor Rykard, Lord of Blasphemy
Invigorate, Soul Harvester
Bearer of Rykard’s Great Rune

"Join the Serpent King ... As family" - Praetor Rykard

elden-ring-rykard.gif

Congratulations, you are Praetor Rykard, Lord of Blasphemy, Blasphemy Aligned! Of all the names in the history of the Lands Between, few inspire the revulsion of Rykard who committed the cardinal sin of blasphemy. Whilst your siblings warred for control of the Golden Order following the Shattering, you outright pursued it’s utter destruction, offering yourself to the God-Devouring Serpent and becoming its avatar in exchange for the strength to consolidate and expand your power.

Once a noble and worthy man, you led the inquisition forces of the Golden Order prior to the death of Godwyn, but when you launched your campaign, a great number were drawn to your charisma and ambition and turned their backs on the capital. Morgott the Grace-Given was so incensed by your betrayal that he personally led an invasion of your territory with the full might of Leyndell behind him, and even then you were able to repel him.

Over time, your greed and ambition couldn’t be sated, which led to you entering an accord with the Great Serpent, and what remains now is a true abomination, stripped of most of what you were, a ceaseless devourer of flesh and souls …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Invigorate (You may target a player at night and amplify their next action should you wish. Unbeknownst to them, they will enter a contract with you and will be marked for consumption)
- Soul Harvester (All marked players will have their souls forcibly torn out and consumed by you, killing them. This cannot be protected against by conventional means. After harvesting, you will be sated and cannot act during the following night phase, and you may not Invigorate and Harvest during the same night)
- Rykard’s Great Rune (Offers protection against the aspects of blood, fire and poison. Will transfer to the killing or hammering player upon your death)

You win when you stand alone, or nothing can prevent this.

Your safe fake is Roderika, the spirit tuner.

It is now Night 8. You have 12 hours to get your roles in.

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
So you just dont want me to vote today? it takes so few to get a lynch you could have made a case for me trying to hammer at any point other than the first. Hammering never even entered my thought processes.

Slaying the foes of town is the only way forward and he is most certainly a mighty foe

Grammaton

Consigliere
Elden Ring Mafia - Night 8

Loretta, Knight of the Haligtree
1x Seraph Knight

"It is said that the bow was Loretta's favored weapon." - Item description of Loretta's Greatbow

thumb_1651496883-1.png

Congratulations, you are Loretta, Knight of the Haligtree, The Lands Between Aligned! A former bodyguard of the Carian royal family, you became concerned at the plight of the Albinauric people, and believed Miquella’s Haligtree was their best chance of salvation. You now stand guard for the twins, having traded the glintstone of Caria for the protective unalloyed gold of Miquella. An extremely proficient mounted combatant, you have mastered the glaive, greatbow and sorcery and can use them whilst at a full gallop on horseback.

- 1x Seraph Knight (You may target a player at night and defend them. You will compulsively target them with protection on each subsequent night phase they remain alive for. Note that each instance of protection will create a visit, and is subject to other roles in the game)

You win when all threats to The Lands Between are eliminated.

It is now Day 9. With 5 alive, 3 votes to lynch. You have 28 hours.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Elden Ring Mafia - End of Day 9 / Finale

Final Vote Count

BPD 2 - Dalton, BPD

'Just imagine...the pure elation...'

Seluvis
Hated Townie, 1x Vanillaiser

"Since we have the misfortune of serving the same Lady, I ask that you kindly try not to drag us all down with you" - Seluvis

Preceptor-1.jpg

Congratulations, you are Seluvis, The Lands Between Aligned! An arrogant sorcerer serving as one of Lady Ranni’s advisors, you have a history (and a grudge) with Sir Gideon Ofnir, as well as a dubious penchant for stripping living things (usually women) of their will and turning them into soulless puppets for … reasons.

Nevertheless, you do possess a talent for sorcery and alchemy, and you just might be able to do something good here …

- Hated Townie (It will always take one less vote than majority to lynch you)
- 1x Vanillaiser (You may remove all roles from another player. Note this can be resisted under certain circumstances)

You win when all threats to The Lands Between are eliminated.

The game is over, and The Golden Order persists!​

The X

Marvelous
I did not think townies would drop like that at night when I claimed hated townie. Realized way too late we were fucked with me being in the final five.

Funny enough, Evans revealing saved you guys because I was going to push for Phenom over Evans.

Back