• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Also I was so confused because I forgot my UN is Tiara here that I wanted to ISO my own slot and post it as a Town read.

It was 3am in the morning, but that was just funny.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Also I was so confused because I forgot my UN is Tiara here that I wanted to ISO my own slot and post it as a Town read.

It was 3am in the morning, but that was just funny.
Literally locked myself out of a dupe account I created yesterday so I get it babe

The X

Marvelous
I still don't know why you and Ultra repeat this sentiment. I posted in 9 hours before the day ended - I can't just know that Ultra would happen to be asleep for 8 of them.
No, no, I don't give a fuck about when you posted it, Ratchet. You just went HARD on him and I love it.

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
thats partly down to the fact that I only really post when I feel I have some productive to add and the speed with which things were going sometimes lead to me getting outpaced so I didnt really ahve much of a presence, this was made especially so given my PR that I only got warned for breaking the once. so im largely happy just disappointed I totally shit the bed at the end there

Alco

Distinguished
I'm just looking forward to being POE fodder every game on a third site
Dallas Cowboys Basketball GIF by NBA

Dalton

Distinguished
You were an easy Town read tbh. But I kept forgetting about you lol.
he really was.

even the hammer stuff just made him look more townie cos no scum would be so blatant lol

I just had to keep poking at the idea of Arp being someone we shouldnt let slip by because otherwise POE would fuck us if it got to the end.

Dalton

Distinguished
btw i still dont really know what the case was against evans before he claimed

i just iso'd him to find something to legitimise it cos honestly it was so random :heston:

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
thats partly down to the fact that I only really post when I feel I have some productive to add and the speed with which things were going sometimes lead to me getting outpaced so I didnt really ahve much of a presence, this was made especially so given my PR that I only got warned for breaking the once. so im largely happy just disappointed I totally shit the bed at the end there
Nah my guy

You were really easy to read, just things (by me mostly) got obfuscated

It's okay to feel overwhelmed by the sheer volume of posts, no one is blaming you for it (nor do I think anyone would)

Back