• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Ultra

THE BEAR
It happens sometimes. You and me both yammed on Lethal, while I tried to posterize Craig. No one is ever 100 right in this game.

I feel like I can still critique people for my lynch, because town put their collective eggs in one basket, and didn't put any kind of pressure on very obvious scum players, and somehow thought they would be able to solve the game with my flip when they couldn't pick up very easy wolves without it. Typical town.

The X

Marvelous
I feel like I can still critique people for my lynch, because town put their collective eggs in one basket, and didn't put any kind of pressure on very obvious scum players, and somehow thought they would be able to solve the game with my flip when they couldn't pick up very easy wolves without it. Typical town.
Oh no, I definitely agree with you there. I think there was some pretty inexcusable play this game that made it harder to solve then necessary. The things that also get defended or enabled can be difficult to work with as well. I think the early phases there was a lot of stuff that made things confusing for everyone and you could see town kind of trying to put things together near the end, but a lot of damage had been done at the beginning.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Well done lads, well played

Thanks for the game odo!

Ratchet

Don't really think you can accuse me of that after Day 3, though. Not really sure how else I could have approached that. I was dead Night 3, so it's not like I could put your legacy into action.

Back