• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Poyser

Thanks for game Odo, great setup as always

kinda gutted I died D2, said in dead chat it was a miscalculation to out myself when I did. I was trying to hedge that it would make scum hesitant to shoot me, but didn’t really take the guy that could stop me from hating everything into account. My bad! Shame as in dead chat on D3 I had a solve of Evans/Rugrat/PHEN0M/Dalton which was pretty close! This was after I was told BPD was town tho so not sure how side tracked I would have been by him. Alco did the lords work clearing him

also everyone needs to stop being condescending to lethal. He didn’t play badly at all, y’all just sucked. If you read somebody incorrectly then it’s your fault, not theirs. Everybody familiar with him told you he was town (literally) and his claim where he posited a benefit for hammering/killing him made no sense whatsoever to claim as scum lol. That along with the tunnel on CP were just truly bizarre. Couldn’t get my head around it at all

Well played mafia! Deserved victory. Really great distancing between Doddsy and Dalton won the game pretty much.

No jeffing clue how phenom wasn’t lynched after his claim lmao. Some of these phases were truly painful to read. Happy I wasn’t town!

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
When the hider resolves first in the action resolution order, it means it can’t be effected by doddsy’s role lol
yes i thought this was only for paradoxes
this is the only host ive seen that doesn't process night actions together even without a paradox lol
going to keep it in memory for future games

same for commuters only being self target in gram's games.

after lethal made a post saying "yeah I am back on the table" I couldn't see myself not lynching that. The only problem was the quick hammer before we discuss evan's claim inconsistency that we brought up the following day

Poyser

yes i thought this was only for paradoxes
this is the only host ive seen that doesn't process night actions together even without a paradox lol
going to keep it in memory for future games

same for commuters only being self target in gram's games.

after lethal made a post saying "yeah I am back on the table" I couldn't see myself not lynching that. The only problem was the quick hammer before we discuss evan's claim inconsistency that we brought up the following day
Tbf I don’t think it matters. Commuting and forcing someone else to commute arent the same thing. PHEN0Ms hypothetical role saw him targeting somebody else, so it was blockable. Ofc the role was just made up anyway lol, and phenom was legit jailed

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Thanks for game Odo, great setup as always

kinda gutted I died D2, said in dead chat it was a miscalculation to out myself when I did. I was trying to hedge that it would make scum hesitant to shoot me, but didn’t really take the guy that could stop me from hating everything into account. My bad! Shame as in dead chat on D3 I had a solve of Evans/Rugrat/PHEN0M/Dalton which was pretty close! This was after I was told BPD was town tho so not sure how side tracked I would have been by him. Alco did the lords work clearing him

also everyone needs to stop being condescending to lethal. He didn’t play badly at all, y’all just sucked. If you read somebody incorrectly then it’s your fault, not theirs. Everybody familiar with him told you he was town (literally) and his claim where he posited a benefit for hammering/killing him made no sense whatsoever to claim as scum lol. That along with the tunnel on CP were just truly bizarre. Couldn’t get my head around it at all

Well played mafia! Deserved victory. Really great distancing between Doddsy and Dalton won the game pretty much.

No jeffing clue how phenom wasn’t lynched after his claim lmao. Some of these phases were truly painful to read. Happy I wasn’t town!
he had the PoV to solve the game and kept interacting with flipped townies/scum and susing me/tiara lol.

i was looking for a more stronger push from lethal onto his scum reads in the day we lynched him. i didn't see that and I couldn't not see myself voting him after the comment about being back on the table. that did it for me

Emil

V.I.P. Member
"You may target a player at night, becoming untargetable yourself. If your target investigates as anything other than The Lands Between, you will die. Also, if your target dies during the night phase, you will die also"

2x Law of Causality (You may target a player at night and any investigative action used on them will yield the opposite result)

Is hiding an investigative action? Cos if it is, then yeah, I am back on the table
@Poyser can u explain to me this post? i have never wanted to vote a player this game more than lethal after this one

Poyser

he had the PoV to solve the game and kept interacting with flipped townies/scum and susing me/tiara lol.

i was looking for a more stronger push from lethal onto his scum reads in the day we lynched him. i didn't see that and I couldn't not see myself voting him after the comment about being back on the table. that did it for me
Not everybody plays the same way you do though which you have to take into account. You’ve seen lethal play before so you know this. Why is that comment scummy lol? We’ve already been through why it wasn’t correct anyway but I don’t really see how it’s a scummy comment. He kinda realised that he lost his clear and was back in poe. I don’t think that’s really AI

Poyser

Also, PHEN0M did exactly what you just said you expect lethal to do and he was scum. There’s far more incentive to “town your ass off” as scum then there is as town so it’s deeply flawed logic in the first place.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Not everybody plays the same way you do though which you have to take into account. You’ve seen lethal play before so you know this. Why is that comment scummy lol? We’ve already been through why it wasn’t correct anyway but I don’t really see how it’s a scummy comment. He kinda realised that he lost his clear and was back in poe. I don’t think that’s really AI
yes ive talked to tiara about how I feel lethal was approaching us as townie but how many scummy posts like the one above can I ignore lol?

the task every townie needed to do was deny themselves from being mislynchable

even tho I scum read BPD at a certain point, he did a very good job at not being mislynchable (outside of the unfortunate hater passive) so I could never see myself lynching him before someone else

we needed evans to play as towny as he can from his PoV and give us the scum. we needed lethal to do same. the players on the side like me and BDP can only judge based on what the PoE is doing.

lethal wasn't pushing doddsy. lethal was suspecting me and tiara. and unfortunately for him I had no knowledge on how gram processes the hider and that commuter wasn't a thing in his game

lethal shuda been insta clear with that information. phenom shud be insta lynched. all these things r easy to say with that knowledge in a heinsdight. for future games I have this knowledge now so I will act upon it

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Also, PHEN0M did exactly what you just said you expect lethal to do and he was scum. There’s far more incentive to “town your ass off” as scum then there is as town so it’s deeply flawed logic in the first place.
no townie shud be mislynchable poyser. none of them. a townie shud be able to explain their reasoning throughout and box the scum out

no townie is concerned about being back on the table. what even is that lol

need lethal to iso phenom here and just box him out

we have identified phenom as scum last phase. his teammates wud have to be in arp/dalton/retro. we wud need to check their iso more and find which one it is. BLD does not fit as teammate with doddsy

we likely win this game at final 3 without the hater passive

Emil

V.I.P. Member
also we didnt know if BPD was rly shot or not, @Black Pegged Dragon did u know if u lost ur bulletproof or not? that might have helped clear u from being mafia as they failed a kill that night

unless u and lethal r exactly the team ofc

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
@Grammaton you still need to decide on MVP and Honorable Mention(s) so we can doll out prize points.
@Poyser should we do that here or in a specific thread in after-game discussions officially once a game is over?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
How is this post scummy?
picture this

u r the top suspect right now. about to be lynched. we need u to solve the game today from ur PoV

and u come out saying "yeah I am back on the table"

what am I supposed to do with this lol

Back