Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSworder

Majin
Well yes you’re voting her for something which in my opinion is now debunked so … do you have anything else to say about her?
Yes I want to hear her opinions, there are like 30 more hours in the day, thread wise I have her as null, its pretty clear that I vote her on mechanical reasons

Grammaton

Consigliere
Juliet had her entrance sussed by Hime and Soul repeatedly. When I was questioning Hime on it, she was throwing out accusations that I must be town reading Juliet for pressing her on it. Juliet bizarrely then last night said she could see Hime being an indie.

Then I don’t get it - Juliet made the dumb post, why would you want to flip hime because of it?

Evans

Acclaimed
I doubt those Command Spells can save someone from a faction kill. Also it´s stated they can only be used at night, so if there would be a vig with a day kill it would also not stop that I guess.

if the claim was this day phase, this post makes me think TMI.

The sudden claim of nurse, unprompted after a night phase means they could have found the doctor if scum have an investigative role and used it to not only make us think “oh that random claim is townie” but also pocketing the doctor

The real push to sell a backup claim stuck out but I’ll read that back when I finish in a few hours

Evans

Acclaimed
Hit post sccidentally

Vigs are normally night usage, a day kill vig is a very specific thing to bring up

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Clearly you aren't taking her existing posts into consideration so what could she possibly say to change your mind if you think you've got her in a hard contradiction?

Evans

Acclaimed
Or what if Ekko was the night nurse who got janitored and scum have a day kill shot?

Or is that too much conspiracy

The X

Marvelous
Too easy is a reason I keep hearing to not lynch Ultra, that's not a good reason and it isn't that easy. Look at him vote himself so carelessly. He must have some sort of out and I want to trigger it sooner rather than later
Yeah, not sure how trying to vote the leading poster, who literally combats anything anyone says, is easy. Considering how much resistance there is as well, I wouldn't say it's easy at all.

Lethal

Exceptional
I have been null on Ultra and he has also been suspecting Kurumi just like me. I noticed when he saw Kurumi's claim it looked like he wanted to put her on hold and not go after her which it did look like something a towny would do.
Someone make it make sense

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
if the claim was this day phase, this post makes me think TMI.

The sudden claim of nurse, unprompted after a night phase means they could have found the doctor if scum have an investigative role and used it to not only make us think “oh that random claim is townie” but also pocketing the doctor

The real push to sell a backup claim stuck out but I’ll read that back when I finish in a few hours

What's interesting to me is the part of her claim that covers doctor's usage failing. I have to say that but in particular seems unlikely to be out together from complete scratch. There's always the possibility it's kekko's role of course, it either has to be that, a given fake claim, or her actual claim (as scum or town).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back