• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
A draw eh? You know what this means right?

I'm undefeated in ranked games.

Suck it mongrels

gilgamesh-fate.gif

• lel
Reactions: Ral

Evans

Acclaimed
Just wanted to apologise guys. I got mixed up between the game thread and chat and compromised the game state.

Stupid error whilst working & playing. Sorry for everyone to have wasted their time, including Ratchet hosting an incredibly fun game, my team who were absolutely killing it and the other players who were throwing effort in.

Would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for that meddling Hime!

Poyser

On another note, we could really do with a new system that isn’t using conversations for scum chat. I don’t think it works in general as I find them really annoying, but also this is the 2nd time I’ve seen this happen since qt died and we started using convos lol

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Just wanted to apologise guys. I got mixed up between the game thread and chat and compromised the game state.

Stupid error whilst working & playing. Sorry for everyone to have wasted their time, including Ratchet hosting an incredibly fun game, my team who were absolutely killing it and the other players who were throwing effort in.

Would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for that meddling Hime!

Who were the scum?

Ultra

THE BEAR
On another note, we could really do with a new system that isn’t using conversations for scum chat. I don’t think it works in general as I find them really annoying, but also this is the 2nd time I’ve seen this happen since qt died and we started using convos lol

I definitely have almost made this mistake while playing on mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back