• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

Acclaimed
Because bringing up posts and interactions that I was fucking involved with and active for at the time when I get home and address properly is far from the definition of spontaneous lad

Evans

Acclaimed
Does this extend to your buddy Odo as well who basically made the same observation? Fucking dip shit. Your case is just OMGUS with dressing.

Why are you trying to push attention onto Odo?

I've had my interactions and likely will have further interaction with him tomorrow. Why can't you address your own shit?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Because bringing up posts and interactions that I was fucking involved with and active for at the time when I get home and address properly is far from the definition of spontaneous lad

I'm closing out further discussion since you lack reading comprehension. I'll mull over what you've provided and come to a determination, please stop badgering me

Ultra

THE BEAR
Why are you trying to push attention onto Odo?

I've had my interactions and likely will have further interaction with him tomorrow. Why can't you address your own shit?

Because if you think I'm categorically scum for misreading that post the same must apply to him. Stop pussyfooting

Evans

Acclaimed
Because if you think I'm categorically scum for misreading that post the same must apply to him. Stop pussyfooting

Then go read my fucking posts where when he asked me to rank the votes on me for scumminess, I had him and Ekko joint 1st

:pogba:

Ultra

THE BEAR
Then go read my fucking posts where when he asked me to rank the votes on me for scumminess, I had him and Ekko joint 1st

:pogba:

It's probably confusing because you've been too much of a wet blanket up until you voted for m, and even now it's not clear why I am prioritized here, but it's probably a lost cause asking why

Evans

Acclaimed
It's probably confusing because you've been too much of a wet blanket up until you voted for m, and even now it's not clear why I am prioritized here, but it's probably a lost cause asking why

You shading me and being proved wrong multiple times about my posts because you've clearly not read them makes me think I'm on exactly the right wagon and that I was right about you trying to set me up for a mislynch.

Evans

Acclaimed
If anything, I hope I am lynched and it reveals exactly what I've countered you with and I see you in the dead chat by end of next day phase

:garrett

Evans

Acclaimed
And on that note, as long as I have your permission @Ultra

I'm going to go to bed and get in some sleep before I do a 14 hour day tomorrow x

Ultra

THE BEAR
You shading me and being proved wrong multiple times about my posts because you've clearly not read them makes me think I'm on exactly the right wagon and that I was right about you trying to set me up for a mislynch.

You're an idiot

If anything, I hope I am lynched and it reveals exactly what I've countered you with and I see you in the dead chat by end of next day phase

:garrett

Scratch that, a complete idiot

Ultra

THE BEAR
Between your smug assuredness, your lack of self awareness, and your inclination to rolehint at the drop of a hat, I wouldn't be all too surprised if you were town, but you're certainly not doing any favors in terms of that impression I have of you

Ultra

THE BEAR
If you're actually vengeful, and this isn't a ploy to try and scare the lynch off, you've just blustered and lost all utility of that role for the sake of puffing your chest out. Terrible.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'm kind of inclined to call the bluff here because the last thing you would do if you really wanted that conclusion was tell it to me, but that requires a certain amount of reasoning

Ultra

THE BEAR
He doesn’t have to claim when he not even close to majority and there’s still over 24 hours left

Not defending him, just suspicious of anyone asking power roles to reveal pointlessly

Useless insight - I didn't ask him to claim, I asked him to claim under specific circumstances underlying behavior that couldn't readily be explained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back