• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
You've got me for 20 mins before I go to bed and do another long day tomorrow.

Come on @Ultra. Apparently I've been ducking and diving and ghosting you like all of your Tinder matches.

Talk to me

I'm talking. Basically, you've misconstrued several elements of my approach to you - the implication that you're ducking, the expectation that you have to be contribution early game (it was your execution, not your word count), and that I must be scummy because there is no possible way I could take a look at you and come away with anything but a town read (lol).

I'm not interested in talking you out of the vote

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
So why the shade about me saying about being a "stronger player" - where did that come from?
Okay I think this is a communication misread

Were you or were you not trying to say I was basically trying to make myself look like I'm solving/hunting by going after your earlier posts to look good to other "stronger" players?

Evans

Acclaimed
I'm talking. Basically, you've misconstrued several elements of my approach to you - the implication that you're ducking, the expectation that you have to be contribution early game (it was your execution, not your word count), and that I must be scummy because there is no possible way I could take a look at you and come away with anything but a town read (lol).

I'm not interested in talking you out of the vote

How have I misconstrued you accusing me of ducking, exactly?

If there's little content about why I'm voting you - that's categorical. Your thread exit was what, 100 posts in?

Then you ghost and waltz in here after a leave of absence with a case. Not sure what to make of that.

Idgaf if you read me town or not. Your implication that I'm scum over some bullshit fluff posts and no actual substance to any of your points on me which lead you down a path of talking about how bad I am and how good you are for 8-10 posts is literal crap.

Ultra

THE BEAR
All 3 posts here are you criticising my lack of direction and game solving early in the thread.

Shut the fuck up.

There's solving in a lowkey manner and SOLVING in a high effort way

I expect your posts to drive at a point when you are making game related comments. That's what I mean by solving and how you failed to do so earlier. You are crying because you think I'm talking about the latter.

Evans

Acclaimed
Okay I think this is a communication misread

Were you or were you not trying to say I was basically trying to make myself look like I'm solving/hunting by going after your earlier posts to look good to other "stronger" players?

Explain what you meant.

Ultra

THE BEAR
How have I misconstrued you accusing me of ducking, exactly?

Idgaf if you read me town or not. Your implication that I'm scum over some bullshit fluff posts and no actual substance to any of your points on me which lead you down a path of talking about how bad I am and how good you are for 8-10 posts is literal crap.

Because I never implied you ducked. Your case on me is saying that there is not much of a case. I agree with you, it couldn't be anything but because you signed off very soon into the game.

Evans

Acclaimed
There's solving in a lowkey manner and SOLVING in a high effort way

I expect your posts to drive at a point when you are making game related comments. That's what I mean by solving and how you failed to do so earlier. You are crying because you think I'm talking about the latter.

... Did the joke not land about "for my own mental health" when you questioned me about why I was asking about his planned activity for this game?

Is this at all an informative line of inquiry

no, just for my own mental health

I don't honestly know how this could have been any clearer without adding [joke] to the post?

Ultra

THE BEAR
... Did the joke not land about "for my own mental health" when you questioned me about why I was asking about his planned activity for this game?

I don't honestly know how this could have been any clearer without adding [joke] to the post?

It really wasn't that funny, so that's on you

Evans

Acclaimed
It really wasn't that funny, so that's on you

I don't care if you laughed.

It was clearly a fluff post that you've latched onto to make me look shit. You've made no attempt to actually read or discern that it was fluff.

You just used it as an immediate reason to shade. Which is super fucking scummy.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Explain what you meant.

I didn't call you a stronger player or me trying to appease you
You said I was trying to appease stronger players (assumingly Grammaton, Ultra, Ekko, etc...)

I'm saying I felt and saw that your entrance to the game seemed half-hearted, weak, not your usual aggressive posting style (at least compared to the last game which is the comparison is coming from)

You said you aren't a low hanging fruit and I never said you were

Ultra

THE BEAR
BRO YOUR POST LITERALLY SAYS "THEN YOU GHOST"

are you on drugs?

Well, there's some element here of you taking the time to type that post up and fetch quotes while apparently being too busy to post that's a little bit strange.

But it's not really my main point, and the irony of you complaining about being expected to solve here and being preyed on for it is that if my case on you were any more elaborate based on what you offered it would be frankly an oversell

Evans

Acclaimed
I didn't call you a stronger player or me trying to appease you
You said I was trying to appease stronger players (assumingly Grammaton, Ultra, Ekko, etc...)

I'm saying I felt and saw that your entrance to the game seemed half-hearted, weak, not your usual aggressive posting style (at least compared to the last game which is the comparison is coming from)

You said you aren't a low hanging fruit and I never said you were

:bjpenn

Apologies. I've misinterpreted your post and what you meant by stronger.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I don't care if you laughed.

It was clearly a fluff post that you've latched onto to make me look shit. You've made no attempt to actually read or discern that it was fluff.

You just used it as an immediate reason to shade. Which is super fucking scummy.

Does this apply to Gram as well?

Evans

Acclaimed
Well, there's some element here of you taking the time to type that post up and fetch quotes while apparently being too busy to post that's a little bit strange.

But it's not really my main point, and the irony of you complaining about being expected to solve here and being preyed on for it is that if my case on you were any more elaborate based on what you offered it would be frankly an oversell

Finished work.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Just because you insist a post is fluff does not make it magically transparent to the observer. You talked about whether Ekko was on meta or not, and I felt you were trying to breach the subject without pressing on it too hard.

Evans

Acclaimed
Just because you insist a post is fluff does not make it magically transparent to the observer. You talked about whether Ekko was on meta or not, and I felt you were trying to breach the subject without pressing on it too hard.

Then you need to be on medication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back