• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurumi

Preeminent
Where the hell were I ever townreading Ultra as he´s falsely stating in his post? Some people here are just randomly making stuff up about me. On the other hand Dofla has suddenly become silent even when I stated that he´s among my main suspects. Seems like scum decided it would be too obvious to send their whole team after me?^^

Ultra

THE BEAR
Town

Ultra
Tweet
BLD
Lethal
Soul

Hime

Null

Aurelian
Juliet
Nat
Ekko
TSworder

Dofla

Scum

Grammaton
Evans
Cubey

Kurumi

Is where I’m at right now.

- I think Tweet looks a lot better on re-read and I think his response to me can be easily explained by PTweetSD. In particular his post around Evans weren’t something I registered in our back and forth and I think are solid points.

(I will slot in a caveat here and say that if it wasn’t for my current worldview I might not be looking at him quite as favorably, so I could slide him into null, but for now I can work with this)

- BLD is being largely worthless but probably moreso in town range, I was uncertain of him earlier and so I pressed on him to see what he would produce. In return, he’s given me mostly piss, but there aren’t really any performative elements of his play, and I think he was willing to see me through when I egged him on.

- I have never seen Soul roll scum and not be blisteringly performative and attempt at power wolfing. He’s different from his normal town self as well, but I don’t think his reads are particularly bad, and his case against Gram struck me as finding a thread he genuinely believed and sticking through with it.

- Aurelian I’d probably be town reading normally but he’s been super weird. His case against Hime came literally out of nowhere, tying her with Soul, and I’m struggling to identify a common denominator here besides the fact that they took a swing at Gram. He was unduly defensive of Dofla earlier. He just sort of let his vote hang on me uselessly and basically made every excuse he could to justify it. He’s odorous.

- Juliet could be scum, I was being lenient on her because a lot of players were digging into that slot and I thought she was a convenient distraction, but most of those players I’m crediting as town sans Joygirl who dropped in very late. She’s been awkward, but still potentially misunderstood

- TSworder is very safe but also not really too different than last game

- I quite like Ekko’s read list but really can’t commit to a solid read there until I see more from him

- Dofla is a waste of a slot

- Cubey is absolutely ragged probably a good vig target

Juliet

Illustrious
lol I freaking voted T-Pein in the end so I was barely "sheeping" him. All that stuff you asked me was already answered in previous posts and I´m tired to repeat myself for players who don´t want to read them.
All you are currently doing is some weak OMGUS on me.

Do you all think Ekko was a random kill or do you see that he was killed for other reasons? His main suspect seemed to be Cubey.

No, you avoided doing on what I wanted you to answer for me. I will pick up a quote of Tweet's in a bit and I want you to comment on the post and give thoughts on it.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Where the hell were I ever townreading Ultra as he´s falsely stating in his post? Some people here are just randomly making stuff up about me. On the other hand Dofla has suddenly become silent even when I stated that he´s among my main suspects. Seems like scum decided it would be too obvious to send their whole team after me?^^

Here!

Evans seems more passive and defensive to me while Ultra is playing quite aggressive. From my experiences of other rounds mafia prefers to stay under the radar and not willingly taking a place in the spotlight.

Could we tone

Oh, somehow I missed that you quoted me here. I think those were not serious votes, so sooner or later they would have moved from you to anyone else. I admit I do not know you that well and I haven´t been following the last OLF rounds but the way you post so far would be really risky for a maf. But to make it clear, trusting you only based on that would be stupid on my behalf, so you don´t get a free town pass from me either :P

Ultra

THE BEAR
Do you all think Ekko was a random kill or do you see that he was killed for other reasons? His main suspect seemed to be Cubey.

Judging by this post, I'd say he was probably killed because he was unprotected, and the majority of his scum reads were wrong and could be framed.

The X

Marvelous
You are never getting rid of me, you're too weak.
This false confidence is pretty weak itself. I completely understand your whole wolf game this round is just to beat your chest, call everyone shit, and argue nonstop over nothing and everything. You're going to be a complete nuisance this game and you should have gone D1. Too bad Tpein is Tpein and sucked everyone in. But hey, you did tell everyone he was going to flip town.

The X

Marvelous
This is a bad post, though. Dofla is pretty LHF this game. Why are you directing attention to him?

Ultra

THE BEAR
pigeon-pigeon-petting.gif

@Hans Tweetenberg

I am formally extending an apology for my conduct yesterday

Ultra

THE BEAR
This false confidence is pretty weak itself. I completely understand your whole wolf game this round is just to beat your chest, call everyone shit, and argue nonstop over nothing and everything. You're going to be a complete nuisance this game and you should have gone D1. Too bad Tpein is Tpein and sucked everyone in. But hey, you did tell everyone he was going to flip town.

There's nothing false about it, I am GAMING

Grammaton

Consigliere
[Vote lynch Kurumi]

This choice doesn’t stack up logically, I’ll explain in more detail before day is out but this gives a degree of confidence to the idea you don’t actually believe any of what you wrote

Short version, you have trouble believing me and Kurumi is t/t based on her posts and my reactions to them - therefore your outcomes are reduced to s/t, t/s or s/s. Let’s look at the interesting one:

Kurumi scum / me town

You haven’t actually given this as a possibility based on my reading of her posts

Any other outcome, I’m scum and yet you’re going for her over me when it’s possible she’s just making bad posts from your perspective and I’m capitalising on them. Why?

Juliet

Illustrious
Juliet mainly over the whole entrance post thing, i.e. saying she doesn't care about her entrance but also says she entered like that because people somewhere reacted favorably to it and also kind of saying she wanted scum to go at her for that entrance. Her story on that is just all over the place.

I don't have to talk to you directly about things I find suspicious, matter of fact that's something I very rarely do.

And you're the one who first said you don't care about your entrance, then said you entered that way because people reacted positively to it, but then also said you'd like it if scum were to come at you for a weak entrance. So now what, I'm scummy for simply pointing out that's what you did?
@Kurumi These are the quotes of Tweet's I wanted you to comment on and give thoughts. These posts are what made me scum read Tweet and you said Tweet looks genuine.

Kurumi

Preeminent
Kurumi is so fucking scummy it hurts, if you can't find this one, I have no words

:lul

This coming from you xD You left out my other post where I clearly stated that I´m not giving you a free town pass though, most likely on purpose.

If I should die, my legacy reads for scum would be:

Juliet
Ultra
Cubey
Dofla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back