• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
This choice doesn’t stack up logically, I’ll explain in more detail before day is out but this gives a degree of confidence to the idea you don’t actually believe any of what you wrote

Short version, you have trouble believing me and Kurumi is t/t based on her posts and my reactions to them - therefore your outcomes are reduced to s/t, t/s or s/s. Let’s look at the interesting one:

Kurumi scum / me town

You haven’t actually given this as a possibility based on my reading of her posts

Any other outcome, I’m scum and yet you’re going for her over me when it’s possible she’s just making bad posts from your perspective and I’m capitalising on them. Why?

No it doesn't.

And I did address that possibility - I find it demanding explanation that you would turn your nose up and town read her with what she managed to bring to the table, and how you question anything she said.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I don't think you're throwing down with everyone. I think you've been insulting and dismissive.

I'm referring to the part of your post where you said

"Arguing nonstop over anything and everything"

Please tell me what elicits a wolf read in response to this characterization, thanks. I'm trying to withold my condescension a bit more, so please answer seriously

Cubey

The Formality
He's confirmed town.

Isn't this the second time you've asked this question? You can talk to me directly if you like.

Im asking the thread at large because I’m more concerned with your interactions with players. It helps me read ppl better and also exposes tells in hindsight

The X

Marvelous
I'm referring to the part of your post where you said

"Arguing nonstop over anything and everything"

Please tell me what elicits a wolf read in response to this characterization, thanks. I'm trying to withold my condescension a bit more, so please answer seriously
Because your arguing was condescending, insulting, and dismissive. I thought I made that clear? I don't think you were arguing on good faith or arguing to solve slots, I think you were arguing to look intimidating and active.

The X

Marvelous
Im asking the thread at large because I’m more concerned with your interactions with players. It helps me read ppl better and also exposes tells in hindsight
Yet you've made no attempt to deal with my slot directly or even bring up what concerns you have with my interactions. You've just gone with a public question that has no direction.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Because your arguing was condescending, insulting, and dismissive. I thought I made that clear? I don't think you were arguing on good faith or arguing to solve slots, I think you were arguing to look intimidating and active.

Alright, here's the part where I do more of this:

A big weakness you seem to have is a lack of self awareness. If you think that how I am approaching you is wolfier than, let's say Gram, you're wrong.

This is for the following reasons - you're easily duped and pocketed, and will largely leave other players be if they hand you a town read and don't get scrappy with you. Any wolf worth their salt is going to seek players like you and Fang out first for this purpose.

I was feeling a little hesitant on you, so I prodded a bit to get a response. I'm duly rewarded with getting barked at all game. I can't say this isn't what I expected, but I'm just highlighting what's probably going on here to you - you're being useless.

Grammaton

Consigliere
No it doesn't.

And I did address that possibility - I find it demanding explanation that you would turn your nose up and town read her with what she managed to bring to the table, and how you question anything she said.

let’s not pretend there’s a literal sentence in existence I could give here that you would accept lmao, other than maybe role related reasons, which it isn’t

My instinct is that she’s town, I don’t expect too much based on games I’ve played with her, and tbh if I’d paid attention to the post where she said to lynch you for info, I’d have said the same as I did with Aurelian that lynching for info is lame L. Acting like I didn’t want to correct a poor post at no rush to myself or her just because a hypothetical partner said it is a bit silly, don’t you think?

Like say we were scum together, all I’d have to say is lynching for info isn’t smart. Then what?

The X

Marvelous
Alright, here's the part where I do more of this:

A big weakness you seem to have is a lack of self awareness. If you think that how I am approaching you is wolfier than, let's say Gram, you're wrong.

This is for the following reasons - you're easily duped and pocketed, and will largely leave other players be if they hand you a town read and don't get scrappy with you. Any wolf worth their salt is going to seek players like you and Fang out first for this purpose.

I was feeling a little hesitant on you, so I prodded a bit to get a response. I'm duly rewarded with getting barked at all game. I can't say this isn't what I expected, but I'm just highlighting what's probably going on here to you - you're being useless.
Yeah, this post is full of shit.

Ultra

THE BEAR
let’s not pretend there’s a literal sentence in existence I could give here that you would accept lmao, other than maybe role related reasons, which it isn’t

My instinct is that she’s town, I don’t expect too much based on games I’ve played with her, and tbh if I’d paid attention to the post where she said to lynch you for info, I’d have said the same as I did with Aurelian that lynching for info is lame L. Acting like I didn’t want to correct a poor post at no rush to myself or her just because a hypothetical partner said it is a bit silly, don’t you think?

Like say we were scum together, all I’d have to say is lynching for info isn’t smart. Then what?

My expectation of your town play is not that you're incapable of making this sort of read. It's that you don't skip your process or suppress reactions to stinking shitpiles entirely. With maybe some exception to players who are super polarizing like Lethal - by your own admission you are not a towncore aficionado, what goes beneath your notice is itself noteworthy.

Can you identify what elements of her posts made her most townie to you?

Cubey

The Formality
Yet you've made no attempt to deal with my slot directly or even bring up what concerns you have with my interactions. You've just gone with a public question that has no direction.

I’m assessing what ppl think of you. I will eventually post my own conclusions but I don’t wanna run the risk of players adapting to my reads once they’re out in the open, which is why I want everyone’s opinions first

Kurumi

Preeminent

I know I may not be the greates mafia player of all time but ouch, what a love letter...

To make it clear, I won´t be gamethrowing or anything but if town wants me to get lynched today then the positive thing about it is that those suspicious people like Ultra and Juliet will look terrible. Unless mafia can janitor another player and they´ll be going "She must have been scum that self-janitored!" If I´m the sacrifice needed for town to progress then it shall be, although I´d prefer we´d catch actual scum instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back