• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
is this supposed to be a threat?
u said i was town and then immediately after LM scum read me u said u were unsure abt my slot like so much changed between then
i dont like how u respond to players who scum read u, idk how to describe it but u did it a lot towards the end of last game and when i sussed u a bit in traitors
its aggressive/insulty and i feel as though u resort to that to scare players into a diff direction
You are scummy, Hime.

You shaded me for calling you out for your timed gaslighting of Juliet with Soul. You liked particularly his scum reading on Gramma, you three including BPD, all avoid the T-Pein wagon and split yourselves from being on the same player by day 2's end. Now your flipping to call Ultra scummy based off hearsay from X/BPD but say nothing on Gramma today when he was one of your main scum reads in day 1?

And produce a "read list" that is 100% worthless for naming like 3 people town and everyone else null which is is as fake sage as possible.

Weak.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I was inviting LM to explain his read on you. Nothing changed, really. Except that I thought your response of liking my posts but then voting Juliet anyway was odd, because I figured you would have more to say about Gram and not just ignore that part.

What I'm getting here is that you have retracted your read because I very very slightly started questioning putting you in hard town. Basically if I don't bend down and kiss your ass, I'm not town to you?
if u read what i said then youd know its bc of ur responses to other players scum reading u

Ultra

THE BEAR
You know, Hime actually is quite aggressive in this game, compared to her town traitors game. She spends almost all of her time establishing suspicion on other players. She's a *little* bit looser than she was as mafia last game and shooting from the hip quote a bit more.

Maybe Juliet was onto something about the indie meta thing, kek

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
You are scummy, Hime.
my my, someone is obsessed with me this game
im flattered, aurelian-kun

You shaded me for calling you out for your timed gaslighting of Juliet with Soul.
what should i respond then to prove my towniness, it looks like u will forever say im scum with soul
idk what ur point is here, if ur that convinced that it was all timed and planned out then ur just wrong, it doesnt even make sense

You liked particularly his scum reading on Gramma, you three including BPD, all avoid the T-Pein wagon and split yourselves from being on the same player by day 2's end.
ah yes, i avoided the wagon of a player i town read, so scummy of me

Now your flipping to call Ultra scummy based off hearsay from X/BPD but say nothing on Gramma today when he was one of your main scum reads in day 1?

And produce a "read list" that is 100% worthless for naming like 3 people town and everyone else null which is is as fake sage as possible.

Weak.
nah, i didnt name everyone as null, i put u as scum for example megacomfy

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You know, Hime actually is quite aggressive in this game, compared to her town traitors game. She spends almost all of her time establishing suspicion on other players. She's a *little* bit looser than she was as mafia last game and shooting from the hip quote a bit more.

Maybe Juliet was onto something about the indie meta thing, kek
She's trying to switch her meta up. Go look at her day 1 reads and posts et players she supported vs attacked. Particularly with BPD and Soul and where their votes fell safely at the end of day 1 while Gramma was 1 of if not her top scum read.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I think Dofla might be playing into the tunneling angle. He's clearly following along close enough to pick up on the T-Pein TMI thing. Get his ass outta here.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I think Dofla might be playing into the tunneling angle. He's clearly following along close enough to pick up on the T-Pein TMI thing. Get his ass outta here.
youve said this over and over this game but havent done a single thing with his slot
this gives me similar vibes to last game with u and me thinking abt it

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
my my, someone is obsessed with me this game
im flattered, aurelian-kun
Cool, not an argument though.
what should i respond then to prove my towniness, it looks like u will forever say im scum with soul
I probe you for information regarding your weird timing and happenstance to coincidentally agree on almost everything Soul said, read, and pushed on. And on top of that you get overtly defensive and agitated about me asking your reasons for the weird attack angle on Juliet, not that I disagreed her entrance wasn't awkward but you kept saying and falsely saying I was "town" reading her for pushing you on reasons for your suspicion on her and why you and Soul were so keen to trip her up.
idk what ur point is here, if ur that convinced that it was all timed and planned out then ur just wrong, it doesnt even make sense
I proved pretty strongly it wasn't coincidental and it was pretty well timed.

Your response to this was "no it wasn't I had to be able to perfectly predict Juliet being surprised by my aggressiveness on attacking her entrance post" isn't a very good rebuttal.
ah yes, i avoided the wagon of a player i town read, so scummy of me
Day 1 ends with you:

- being in complete lock and step with Soul on pretty much everything he said
- you backing on BPD on most of what he was arguing at Ultra
- you suspecting Gramma who was like your top scum suspect and liking Soul's posts voting Gramma
- you saying nothing of worth on Gramma today but opting instead to try and go after me for being aggressive at your slot which reeks more of a keenness to paly defensive then aggressively solving

Pretty weird not so much that BPD's vote didn't land on T-Pein EoD 1 with the lynch but Soul's was on Grammaton's (worthless and pointless) and yours on Juliet, and BPD's on Ultra.
nah, i didnt name everyone as null, i put u as scum for example megacomfy
Like 90% of the players were "null/x maybe neutral, maybe scum?", and mostly centeric to your OMGUS from players focusing on you. megacomfy

Ultra

THE BEAR
Cool, not an argument though.

I probe you for information regarding your weird timing and happenstance to coincidentally agree on almost everything Soul said, read, and pushed on. And on top of that you get overtly defensive and agitated about me asking your reasons for the weird attack angle on Juliet, not that I disagreed her entrance wasn't awkward but you kept saying and falsely saying I was "town" reading her for pushing you on reasons for your suspicion on her and why you and Soul were so keen to trip her up.

I proved pretty strongly it wasn't coincidental and it was pretty well timed.

Your response to this was "no it wasn't I had to be able to perfectly predict Juliet being surprised by my aggressiveness on attacking her entrance post" isn't a very good rebuttal.

Day 1 ends with you:

- being in complete lock and step with Soul on pretty much everything he said
- you backing on BPD on most of what he was arguing at Ultra
- you suspecting Gramma who was like your top scum suspect and liking Soul's posts voting Gramma
- you saying nothing of worth on Gramma today but opting instead to try and go after me for being aggressive at your slot which reeks more of a keenness to paly defensive then aggressively solving

Pretty weird not so much that BPD's vote didn't land on T-Pein EoD 1 with the lynch but Soul's was on Grammaton's (worthless and pointless) and yours on Juliet, and BPD's on Ultra.

Like 90% of the players were "null/x maybe neutral, maybe scum?", and mostly centeric to your OMGUS from players focusing on you. megacomfy

Interesting observation of the off wagon voters. Hime submitted a vote for me at EoD that didn't count because it was after hammer. Possibly fake!?!?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Like a heart attack.

1445620354045.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back