Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurumi

Preeminent
This is solid thought for a mafia game. Have you played a lot of mafia before?

I've been getting the impression during my read-back that you're fairly inexperienced whereas this sort of thought juxtaposes that.

I´m not that inexperienced, I played some rounds on Worstgen and before that played and hosted rounds in a german board.

International mafia hits different in comparison btw :life

Dalton

Distinguished
She’s experienced, just prone to bouts of emotion which I’m sure she’d acknowledge too

I´m not that inexperienced, I played some rounds on Worstgen and before that played and hosted rounds in a german board.

International mafia hits different in comparison btw :life
Fair.

It doesn't bode well for your weird over-explanatory stuff in the early game then, as it looked very image-conscious.

Dalton

Distinguished
"Every player is given one of two actions for these command spells, they are the same for every player, and the costs are the same for everyone"

I don't understand this part - does this mean that everyone gets abilities with the same name but each ability has two different potential actions depending on which has been allocated to each player?

Grammaton

Consigliere
"Every player is given one of two actions for these command spells, they are the same for every player, and the costs are the same for everyone"

I don't understand this part - does this mean that everyone gets abilities with the same name but each ability has two different potential actions depending on which has been allocated to each player?

I don’t think it’s underhand to point out I’ve asked for clarification on this

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Night Actions are broken up into three tiers, with a higher tier resolving before a
lower tier fires. Conversive, Manipulative, Preventative, and Protective Actions are Tier 1, Investigative Actions are Tier 2, and Creative and Destructive Actions are Tier 3. Tier 1 has special self-interaction rules for resolving when one such Night Action would affect another. First, a self-targeting Tier 1 Night Action
always resolves before all other Night Actions. Second, if a Tier 1 Night Action is being affected by another Tier 1 Night Action, the former resolves after the latter, unless the former is also affecting the latter. Tier 1 Night Actions that resolve simultaneously, even if they would otherwise affect one another, do not interact with one another.

-I may update these rules if I notice I've neglected to mention something - I will be explicit when this occurs.
Notes - Every player's role will be described as "Master of ???", where ??? is the Class of Servant they have. In addition to their role, which will be defined as the Servant each player possesses, each player will have a minimum of three "Command Spells", which serve as passive modifiers to their role, and are identical for every player (as in, the modifiers will be the same for everyone). Once all three command spells have been used, the player will no longer have access to any passive or active abilities, but they will be able to make factional actions all the same. Every player is given one of two actions for these command spells, they are the same for every player, and the costs are the same for everyone. I will demonstrate this in an example role PM below.

Priority to conversive abilities, fuck
And there are no vanillas???

Don’t hammer Juliet immediately, you’ll waste precious day phase

TSworder

Majin
Night Actions are broken up into three tiers, with a higher tier resolving before a
lower tier fires. Conversive, Manipulative, Preventative, and Protective Actions are Tier 1, Investigative Actions are Tier 2, and Creative and Destructive Actions are Tier 3. Tier 1 has special self-interaction rules for resolving when one such Night Action would affect another. First, a self-targeting Tier 1 Night Action
always resolves before all other Night Actions. Second, if a Tier 1 Night Action is being affected by another Tier 1 Night Action, the former resolves after the latter, unless the former is also affecting the latter. Tier 1 Night Actions that resolve simultaneously, even if they would otherwise affect one another, do not interact with one another.

-I may update these rules if I notice I've neglected to mention something - I will be explicit when this occurs.
Notes - Every player's role will be described as "Master of ???", where ??? is the Class of Servant they have. In addition to their role, which will be defined as the Servant each player possesses, each player will have a minimum of three "Command Spells", which serve as passive modifiers to their role, and are identical for every player (as in, the modifiers will be the same for everyone). Once all three command spells have been used, the player will no longer have access to any passive or active abilities, but they will be able to make factional actions all the same. Every player is given one of two actions for these command spells, they are the same for every player, and the costs are the same for everyone. I will demonstrate this in an example role PM below.

Priority to conversive abilities, fuck
And there are no vanillas???

Don’t hammer Juliet immediately, you’ll waste precious day phase
What is conversive? Cult?

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
I'm vanilla.

I don't believe Kurumi's nurse back up claim. A backup role is a popular fake claim.
Well here it is, the damning evidence

Wolves want my blood more. They have sharp teeth and all I have are cat claws to fight against the wolves.
Is there a Catgirl in fate stay moon? Well regardless here’s my response
I won't let that happen while I still breathe and um vote Ultra I guess. One less set of sharp teeth to worry about
Looks like I’ll be playing devils advocate and try to defend this case. I don’t think it’ll help one bit, it’s looking that bad for her but everyone deserves a defence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back